July 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

My Spring Chanel :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2005 12:11:00 AM More reviews by tout_les_temps

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"would you buy again?" yes this is what I did yesterday.
It's not as harsh as no. 19 but it's still a green scent to me.
It's better than Estee Lauder Aliage, I have In Love Again by YSL seems like a cousin.
I always feel great in this. Discovered it in FL school friends were there at a parents the dad was a plastic surgeon they had a gorgeous house directly on the beach. Their daugher that made me so envious had this scent when I went to use her toilet-had to get it. now I can't live with out it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2005 9:15:00 PM More reviews by anglpnts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only Chanel fragance that I like at all. I bought a bottle of EDP when I was about 15, and I am still on the same bottle 10 years later, I am surprised it has not gone bad. Needless to say, I don't wear it often, I have to be in the right mood, but I have been wearing it more often lately. I can't even tell you what it smells like, it just smells to me like clean, soapy skin, and when you first spray it, it does somehow smell sparkly. My husband loves it, when I asked him he described it as "yummy" and "floral".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 6:12:00 AM More reviews by marie66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the few scents that is fresh but not citrussy, or doesn't smell of baby's cologne.I'm not alone in thinking of it as a bit "masculine", and I'm not surprised that so many people wear it to work...I personally have worn it to every interview I've been too.
I've been wearing it since I was 14! (I'm 29 now), so yes, I'll buy it again!
Marie66

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2005 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Chris122

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Cristalle and I think I always will. As a teacher, it's a great,light scent for workdays...not too overpowering..just light and pretty. I have worn it since I was in my 20's (late 1970's)and always got compliments on it. For daytime, Cristalle, but for nighttime or any other dress up, it has to be No.5!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by tickedoffchick

Fresh, but with a hint of something sexy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cristalle is an incredibly boring fragrance to me. It is not bright or light or fresh as some describe it, but a cool, cold, absolutely non-feminine weird (mossy?) scent. I also, unlike other reviewers, can't find any citrusy notes in it. It lacks softness, life and sparkle and has a 'chemical', synthetic touch to it. It is not the worst type of fragrance but I would never buy or wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Eugenie_M

I own EDP and I absolutely love it. It is very unusual and not too popular, so you will not often meet people wearing the same perfume. The first notes are so green and fresh they are almost agressive - like freshly cut grass, soaking wet, and bitter oranges. This freshness is almost masculine, but it's ok for me as I don't like pinky girlie fragrances. After some ten minutes these notes go away, and you can feel cold jasmine and delisiously warm peach. Underneath these there are moss and wood which give depth and nobility to the fragrance. However, at most times all these notes are quite difficult to make out. I just feel the fragrance as a whole, gently surrounding me like a light silk veil. It is feminine, stylish and expensive - not to be worn with a tracksuit. My husband is usually very indifferent about perfumes, but this one is his favourite. I mostly wear it with white. I think I want EDT as well - it is dryer, colder, and the notes all go together in a wonderful mix. Hovewer, I can feel neither jasmine no peach there and it's not as bright as EDP version. Would be perfect for hot weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2005 1:55:00 PM More reviews by t3969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a scent that confounds me. Spritzed in the bottlecap it's very sour and sharp (like a household disinfectant). However, on the skin it is LOVELY, especially after it dries down for an hour or so. Something about the body chemistry softens it up a bit, and it is fresh, sparkling, citrussy, floral. On me the lavender, lemon and honeysuckle stand out the most. Every once in a while when I turn my head I get a whif of it and I think "YUM!" Currently, I have both the EDT and the EDP (received as gifts--people seem to like this on me), and they are both wonderful (I think I prefer the EDT, though, since it is not as strong and is a bit more like a soapy clean version of you). It will take me some time to make it through them, but I will likely buy the EDT again (unless it turns up in my Christmas stocking!). Definitely give it a try if you are into citrussy florals--and try before you buy. Your personal body chemistry will tell you if it's right. Am sniffing my wrist again--HEAVENLY!!! Go to Sephora or Macy's and give it a spritz, walk around for an hour. You'll be surprised!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by majanet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't wear Cristalle all year, but I think of it as a spring cleaning / summer cool-off fragrance. Crisp, green, citrusy notes with vetiver (one of my favorite men's scents as well), it has worn well on me. I have both edt and edp; slight preference to the edt. Unlike other fragrances I have worn which got comments (Diorissimo, Allure), this one I wear just for me.