April 17, 2014 | 1676 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by kristina10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i use this everyday, smells the best and keeps legs very moisturized! will keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by melissav1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I think it does a great job moisturizing and makes my skin really soft. It's a little runny and sometimes the smell gets to me...When I use it I end up smelling like a box of Cocoa Puffs which is a little weird. Thankfully the smell wears off and isn't too strong during the day, I definitely wouldn't like it if I had to meet with clients smelling like a box of breakfast cereal. Anyways, it works great for me. I have really dry skin and when I get out of the shower I always have red splotches on my arm and they don't really go away until I use this lotion!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by crimsonkitty

It does makes my skin feels softer but, not moisturizing enough - making my skin feels dry on some areas(palms, etc). Product doesn't sink into the skin too making it feels alittle tacky until you shower off. Also, I do not like the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by underether

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this lotion as a gift for christmas and wasn't too impressed with it initially...i generally like most of the Burt's Bees products, but this had a strange smell and didn't work too well as a moisturizer. But I followed the advice of the previous poster who used it as a hair treatment and found it really works! It smoothes out my hair and makes it soft and shiny and i don't even need to use any other hair products in it. Quite impressed!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by anneh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like the scent of this lotion but once I bought it and used it, the smell just seemed overpowering. I've been "cutting" it with unscented CVS-brand moisturizer and that seems to help. As far as its consistency, it's a tad runny but seems to absorb well. As a matter of principle I can't purchase it full price - I wait until it goes on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by wws1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

As a body lotion, I would give this product a failing grade - it left a sticky-feeling film on my skin and didn't moisturize properly. HOWEVER, as a hair treatment, this stuff rocks. I use it in the same way as I would use Carol's Daughter Hair Milk - the consistency is similar, as are some of the ingredients. I apply a little bit to damp hair and let it air dry. It "depoofs" my wavy hair and gives definition. I also use it instead of gel to smooth down my hair when I put it up. It smells a lot better than CD's Hair Milk, is widely available in Canada, and best of all, is less than half the price. It's a staple.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by drbuffdaddy

It sounded nice because I like to eat both milk and honey, but I can't really use it because it is gross. It smell bad... reminds me of spoiled milk. :( It is also kind of waxy. Not nice. I do not recommend this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Starla4807

Gah I almost forgot about this lotion. It smells so good!!! I have to order more. I fell in love with this but I was scared to wear it when it started attracting bees at the lake lol. Anyway it makes my skin soft and smells good enough to eat. *LOVE*

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by zerocats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this lotion, there is no comparison to it. I absolutely love the way it smells kinda like coconut. I live in a really dry climate and this lotion protects my cudicals from tearing. it feels great on my body love it love it love it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Horrid, horrid stuff. I hated this for three reasons. #1-very runny consistency. #2-sat on the top of my skin and had a waxy feel. And the most important, #3-vile smell. I love the smell of honey, but this smelled like spoiled milk. I gave it to my daughter who loves it--go figure. I would never buy this again.