Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this product only last about 2 hours before you have to blot and reapply. I was hoping it would work since I had seen good reviews for it, but it did not live up to what it says!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Instant favorite! I've been using this product (in Transparent) for about 2 weeks, and I am in loooove. I pat it on with an ELF powder brush after applying my TM very sheerly, and it never looks cakey or overdone. My normal/oily-Tzone skin is taking to this product so nicely -- I only have to blot once a day (around 2pm, after almost 7 hours of wear). My skin is pretty inert so I haven't had any reactions or breakouts to the powder. The face of the powder has a lovely fleur-de-lis on it, but I am not a huge fan of the packaging in general: I wish the lid had a hinge. I'm also being very careful with it because I know it would be ruined if I dropped the compact on the floor. I would absolutely repurchase!

$3.99 for a generous amount of powder at Target stores and online at drugstore.com

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I hate that they reformulated this powder. The version with the black packaging was my holy grail face powder. It kept me matte and provided coverage when applied with a small kabuki brush. The new version contains oil and glitter. Absolutely awful. Pales in comparison to the original and it broke me out.

Shame on you, Rimmel.

I rate the old version 5 lippies and the new one 1 lippie.

It doesn't cake or cling to dry areas. It's a really great powder.

Daily wear holy grail. I have combination skin, but when I'm caked up this one really helps.

Great powder. I have very oily skin, so I'm always on the lookout for a matte powder. The only thing about this I don't like is that it doesn't come with a mirror or brush.

i find this is the only pressed powder that helps to keep me shine free. you still need to touch up during the day, but i certainly notice the difference if i dont use it. make sure you only use a light amount and press on gently with a powder brush as it can quickly become cakey.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This powder is absolutely useless. I find that my brush hardly picks up any product so I can't tell if it's going on, etc. There is absolutely no oil control and it's equivalent to using nothing at all. The packaging is terrible with a flimsy lid that isn't secured--feels like dollar store "makeup."

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great for oily skin people keeps you matte for a very long time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I read so many great reviews and I am so disappointed. It goes on very smooth, seems fragrance free,and easy to tote around which is a plus and works for maybe and hr then poof its gone would not buy again. Has a great price maybe good for people who need minimal coverage and have not much shine

Video Reviews & Tutorials