September 30, 2014 | 2122 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Katannah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm almost 40, have always had sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin, and now I'm dealing with scarring and wrinkles too. Finding a cleanser that really cleans without stripping has been so stressful. I bought a travel size of this at Sephora so I could test it out for 30 days, and I'm amazed. It smells wonderful, the exfoliating beads are gentle but effective, and my skin feels better than it has in years. I've only been using it for two weeks (morning and night) so I will do a follow up after 30 days, but I'm pretty positive this one's a keeper.

EDIT: Jan 15th-- I still love this one, but received Philosophy's Best Sellers as a gift, so I'm trying Purity for the time being.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ztirkazoid

Got this as an extra in a swap from a lovely MUA'er. This cleanser is awesome. I used it everyday as my morning cleanser. It has very small microbeads in a lightweight, blue gel. I felt that the microbeads helped exfoliate, but did not leave my skin dry which was awesome. After washing my face feels clean and super soft! Loved that. I used it also to remove makeup, but it didn't do quite well. I had to cleanse my face twice to really remove all the gunk so I'm taking off a lippie for that. Otherwise, good overall cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by everfallen

This is my everyday cleanser. I have combination skin with oily forehead, nose, and chin. The first time I tried this in a W hotel, I noticed how clean my face feels afterwards. I've been using this for a year now and am very happy with it. once or twice a week, I will use an exfoliator (olay's microdermabrasion kit) to get rid of dead skin cells. This routine has kept me acne free and foundation/powder optional. I am a frequent traveler so I really appreciate all the travel size products bliss makes. The price is not cheap but acceptable. I have been and will be buying this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by h2okolor

This is my favorite, everyday face cleanser. The packaging is convenient, the product is reasonably priced, the effect is more than acceptable (non-drying!), and the smell is VERY pleasant. I feel like there's a generous amount for the $$$. I have purchased numerous times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by meliae

This is the perfect cleanser for me. My skin is sensitive but combination-- quite oily in parts. This gel cleans without irritating, over-drying, or over-moisturizing. My skin feels perfectly clean afterwards with no residue. It's a rare find!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by seema53

This cleanser did not make my skin look or feel worse, however I feel like it didnt really do anything to it at all. At times after using it, I felt like my skin still wasnt as clean as it should be. This could be because I am used to cleansers that foam more. I didnt care for the texture of this cleanser either. I feel its over priced and really doesnt giving any stunning results as it should, since it carries the Bliss name..very blah product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleighbelle

i like this product. i have truly combination skin and hormonal acne. i like it because i can feel the scrubbies but they aren't so rough that my face is red. it's a good every day cleanser. i still exfoliate after i use it. the think i like the most about it is that my face feels clean. i don't feel oily in my tzone and i don't feel dry on my cheeks. i'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by suejie

Using a small bottle from W. I always travel with my own face wash but I decided to try this and ended up using it daily on my trip. It seems gentle but effective. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and not dried out (which is important because I'm also using Retin-A micro). I love how fine the exfoliating grains are. It doesn't really foam up at all though, stays kind of a gel consistency so you girls that need your lather won't enjoy this. I ended up getting a few extra bottles from housekeeping and will use for a month or so to see if my skin likes this for the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by babiiwawa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this face wash. I first tried it at one of the W hotels. I love the smell and the micro exfoliators, very gentle for my combination skin. doest make my skin breakout. Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Phawn

I love the way this face wash smells, however, I don't find that it does anything particularly great for my skin. I have very oily skin and although this face wash may be okay for winter months, it doesn't hold up as well in summer months.

I like a squeaky clean, and I'm not so sure that this cleanser achieves that for me. It is supposed to dissolve makeup, however, I find that I have to wash my face at least twice to remove any sort of makeup.

As with most of my Bliss purchases, I love it in the beginning, however it seems as if my skin becomes almost immune to the products after a couple of uses (with the exception of the Steep Clean mask(.