April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by meliae

This is the perfect cleanser for me. My skin is sensitive but combination-- quite oily in parts. This gel cleans without irritating, over-drying, or over-moisturizing. My skin feels perfectly clean afterwards with no residue. It's a rare find!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by seema53

This cleanser did not make my skin look or feel worse, however I feel like it didnt really do anything to it at all. At times after using it, I felt like my skin still wasnt as clean as it should be. This could be because I am used to cleansers that foam more. I didnt care for the texture of this cleanser either. I feel its over priced and really doesnt giving any stunning results as it should, since it carries the Bliss name..very blah product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleighbelle

i like this product. i have truly combination skin and hormonal acne. i like it because i can feel the scrubbies but they aren't so rough that my face is red. it's a good every day cleanser. i still exfoliate after i use it. the think i like the most about it is that my face feels clean. i don't feel oily in my tzone and i don't feel dry on my cheeks. i'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by suejie

Using a small bottle from W. I always travel with my own face wash but I decided to try this and ended up using it daily on my trip. It seems gentle but effective. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and not dried out (which is important because I'm also using Retin-A micro). I love how fine the exfoliating grains are. It doesn't really foam up at all though, stays kind of a gel consistency so you girls that need your lather won't enjoy this. I ended up getting a few extra bottles from housekeeping and will use for a month or so to see if my skin likes this for the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by babiiwawa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this face wash. I first tried it at one of the W hotels. I love the smell and the micro exfoliators, very gentle for my combination skin. doest make my skin breakout. Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Phawn

I love the way this face wash smells, however, I don't find that it does anything particularly great for my skin. I have very oily skin and although this face wash may be okay for winter months, it doesn't hold up as well in summer months.

I like a squeaky clean, and I'm not so sure that this cleanser achieves that for me. It is supposed to dissolve makeup, however, I find that I have to wash my face at least twice to remove any sort of makeup.

As with most of my Bliss purchases, I love it in the beginning, however it seems as if my skin becomes almost immune to the products after a couple of uses (with the exception of the Steep Clean mask(.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by adri721

This is a great basic everyday cleanser. It leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed. It gives me that squeaky clean feel, which I love since I have oily skin. At the same time, it doesn't completely strip my face of moisturization. I always use moisturizer after any face wash though. I love the scent as well--it's a bit fruity and floral at the same time. The name is misleading, as it doesn't really foam up. I do like how the exfoliating beads are so fine that I almost can't feel them at all on my face. If I rub harder though, I can tell that they are there and doing the job. This cleanser may not be suitable for people who expect their cleansers to be very multitasking. But it works for me, as I just want a basic cleanser that cleans my face well. I've decided that I'll save the rest of my needs for the toner, moisturizer, creams, etc that follow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by diana910

This is my HG cleanser and i'm so glad i finally found something that actually does something good to my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it with a perfect clean feeling and the soft exfoliation keeps breakouts away. My pores have almost completely cleared and i hardly need moisturizer. The bad part is i can't purchase this here in Germany, only US and UK...not sure what i'm going to do....
UPDATE!!! This cleanser only worked the first few days then it started to iritate my skin. I have not been using it since but i might use it as a gentle scrub once in a while!
UPDATE: Definatly not good for everyday use because of the scrub. Too drying but good to use as a mild scrub once a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by graceiscool06x

I dont like the smell, it doesnt exfoliate. Nothing special, too pricey for me to buy again. I am just waiting to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by nicxnacx714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product from Sephora and absolutely love it. It has a nice fruity smell to it and it is a great cleanser. I can feel the exfoliating beads but I don't use it for that.