December 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by elizabetheva

This product is a joke. The second ingredient, after water, is Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a pore-clogging irritant. I bought this product a number of months ago, used it for awhile, and then gave up on it. Now that I'm actually researching ingredients in products I realize what junk is in most Bliss products. Stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by stilamila

This is my new favorite face wash. It is slightly exfoliating, yet gentle, has a nice gel-like texture and smells fresh. Since I started using this face wash my skin is super smooth and soft. I love it and recommend it to anyone with combination skin, even sensitive.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sd0tbunny

Well for one it's not foaming. For two, I never felt like my face was getting cleaned. And then I found out that it wasn't! At one point my face had dirt and dead skin that was rolling off of my face (gross, I know) and there wasn't enough witch hazel in the world to take off whatever was left. It also broke me out, but I think that that's because of the non-cleaning factor.

Mandatory positive: At least it smelled good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

Before I discovered Pond's cleansing wipes, this cleanser was the best I'd used. The gentle exfoliation kept my normal skin clean and happy, and although the bubblegum scent is a bit much, I enjoyed it. However, I've since learned through trial and error that my skin behaves better when I splurge on moisturizer rather than on a cleanser...which is why I can use the cheapie wipes but have to plunk down $40 for DDF moisturizer! An important lesson...and unfortunately, I don't need the Bliss FFW. If you have normal skin, enjoy a light exfoliation when you cleanse, and aren't sensitive to scent, grab a sample or travel bottle of this -- it's nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Katannah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm almost 40, have always had sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin, and now I'm dealing with scarring and wrinkles too. Finding a cleanser that really cleans without stripping has been so stressful. I bought a travel size of this at Sephora so I could test it out for 30 days, and I'm amazed. It smells wonderful, the exfoliating beads are gentle but effective, and my skin feels better than it has in years. I've only been using it for two weeks (morning and night) so I will do a follow up after 30 days, but I'm pretty positive this one's a keeper.

EDIT: Jan 15th-- I still love this one, but received Philosophy's Best Sellers as a gift, so I'm trying Purity for the time being.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ztirkazoid

Got this as an extra in a swap from a lovely MUA'er. This cleanser is awesome. I used it everyday as my morning cleanser. It has very small microbeads in a lightweight, blue gel. I felt that the microbeads helped exfoliate, but did not leave my skin dry which was awesome. After washing my face feels clean and super soft! Loved that. I used it also to remove makeup, but it didn't do quite well. I had to cleanse my face twice to really remove all the gunk so I'm taking off a lippie for that. Otherwise, good overall cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by everfallen

This is my everyday cleanser. I have combination skin with oily forehead, nose, and chin. The first time I tried this in a W hotel, I noticed how clean my face feels afterwards. I've been using this for a year now and am very happy with it. once or twice a week, I will use an exfoliator (olay's microdermabrasion kit) to get rid of dead skin cells. This routine has kept me acne free and foundation/powder optional. I am a frequent traveler so I really appreciate all the travel size products bliss makes. The price is not cheap but acceptable. I have been and will be buying this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by h2okolor

This is my favorite, everyday face cleanser. The packaging is convenient, the product is reasonably priced, the effect is more than acceptable (non-drying!), and the smell is VERY pleasant. I feel like there's a generous amount for the $$$. I have purchased numerous times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by meliae

This is the perfect cleanser for me. My skin is sensitive but combination-- quite oily in parts. This gel cleans without irritating, over-drying, or over-moisturizing. My skin feels perfectly clean afterwards with no residue. It's a rare find!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by seema53

This cleanser did not make my skin look or feel worse, however I feel like it didnt really do anything to it at all. At times after using it, I felt like my skin still wasnt as clean as it should be. This could be because I am used to cleansers that foam more. I didnt care for the texture of this cleanser either. I feel its over priced and really doesnt giving any stunning results as it should, since it carries the Bliss name..very blah product.