E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/12/2009 4:34:00 PM

They reformulated the product. I've had no problems getting it to show up on my waterline. Was hesitant to try it because of the poor reviews, but look for the ones with the packaging that says "NEW FORMULA"

on 11/10/2009 11:54:00 PM

Worst eyeliner EVER!! It tugged, hurt, and I got no color off of it! Not even worth the 1$ UGH!

on 11/10/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

one word...crap

though it was only a dollar...i was disappointed...it's very hard to apply and even applying was a bit painful...smears easily and does not show up on the waterline

it's poor quality
i would never buy this product ever again.

I loved the fact that this product came with it's own little sharpener but had absolutely no luck with the actual product. The pencil dragged on the the lid and was quite painful to use. I unfortunately had also bought a lip pencil as well which was identical to the eye pencil. Just way too hard! But the upside is the sharpener is of good quality!

on 11/10/2009 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awful. I couldn't even get a good line on my hand, even after rubbing hard. It is a good thing I tried to swatch first before actually putting it to my eye. I didn't even bother to return it, I just threw it away.

on 11/9/2009 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ugh, one of the worst eye pencils I've ever tried! And I've tried them all! This one, really hard. I would have had to damage my skin to get any on my lids. Just awful! I love E.L.F products, but not these.

on 11/6/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I might as well have used a pencil you use to write with. No color, tugs on eyelids. Buy Wet N Wild instead if you want something cheap that actually will work.

on 11/4/2009 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Piece of crap. Thank goodness it was just a buck. Doesn't show up at all and jus..doesn't work at all. The only good thing about it is the sharpener on the cap but the cap barely even stays on at all.

on 11/4/2009 5:15:00 PM

This eyeliner was only a dollar, so I decided to buy it when I ordered some brushes from ELF. Don't let it's name fool you. Then again, any fool would know that black cannot do any sort of "brightening". It does not brighten your eyes. It smudges VERY easily. It runs. It's not very "black", might I add. You have to apply it a few times for it to even show up well. You get what you pay for!

on 10/29/2009 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this a long time ago and hated it. It is only a dollar, but it's not good quality at all. I was hoping for something a LITTLE bit better but it was pretty painful to put on. I don't recommend this, but with it only being a dollar it's easy to try out.