April 19, 2014 | 980 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Brightening Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

Awful. I couldn't even get a good line on my hand, even after rubbing hard. It is a good thing I tried to swatch first before actually putting it to my eye. I didn't even bother to return it, I just threw it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by coramonster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, one of the worst eye pencils I've ever tried! And I've tried them all! This one, really hard. I would have had to damage my skin to get any on my lids. Just awful! I love E.L.F products, but not these.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Lovemily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I might as well have used a pencil you use to write with. No color, tugs on eyelids. Buy Wet N Wild instead if you want something cheap that actually will work.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by maryellenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Piece of crap. Thank goodness it was just a buck. Doesn't show up at all and jus..doesn't work at all. The only good thing about it is the sharpener on the cap but the cap barely even stays on at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by rippons03

This eyeliner was only a dollar, so I decided to buy it when I ordered some brushes from ELF. Don't let it's name fool you. Then again, any fool would know that black cannot do any sort of "brightening". It does not brighten your eyes. It smudges VERY easily. It runs. It's not very "black", might I add. You have to apply it a few times for it to even show up well. You get what you pay for!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a long time ago and hated it. It is only a dollar, but it's not good quality at all. I was hoping for something a LITTLE bit better but it was pretty painful to put on. I don't recommend this, but with it only being a dollar it's easy to try out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Gilded, a golden color. While I'm not a huge fan of the inexpensive eyeliners because they tend to tug at the eyes a lot, these weren't that bad! They were smooth and creamy but this color was not highly pigmented on my eyelid but sheerly gold on my waterline.

Not bad but not great, even for the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by oumsker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Because it was cheap, I had to try...and just like I expected, it was nothing spectacular. It does its job when you first put on...but then quickly disappear before it gets to the smudgy part. Wish it lasted longer :-(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by sousousoumia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

honestly this product does zero zip NADA.....waste of a dollar seriosuly.

IT.JUST.SUCKS. u can get an eyeliner for a dollar at any drugstore try the likes of jordana or wetnwild just dont waste your dollar on this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2009 5:55:00 AM More reviews by yuribe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

definitely average ! it's not the worse especially for the price but i would definitely try to find a better alternative.
i got mine in a kit and it was just hard to apply and had to keep sharpening it over and over again so it was not good for me. if you're curious though they are only a dollar.