November 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Shimmering Facial Whip

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Beccaellena

I own the Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach, Lilac, Toasted, Citrus, and Persimmon.
All are beautiful! Just make sure you apply it carefully and test to see how much you need and where it looks best. I love this product! So much better than powder blush, makes my face much more lively.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jesslla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is amazing as a base under eyeshadow. I found that the eyeshadow colors really intensify when applied over this whip.

A tiny amount goes a long way and you do have to work quickly to blend it, but once blended into the skin it leaves a delicate shimmery tint perfect for highlighting anything.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I bought this in the color "Golden Peach" and intended to use it as a highlighter. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my skin tone. When the light is not shining directly on it, it looks orangey. The consistency is sort of thin, not very creamy, but a little does go a long way. The packaging is nice because the thin nozzle allows you to just get that tiny amount you need, so that's a plus. It was only a buck, so I'm not too distraught. I've read from reviewers below that this can mix well with body lotion to add some shimmer in the summertime. I'll probably try that, as I hate throwing away product. I might give this product another chance with a different, lighter color, but I'm not going to order from ELF again just for one thing. Overall, it's decent, but this color is probably best suited for medium to dark skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I just love this product! The price is awesome and the quality too. I own Lilac Petal (my favourite) and Golden Peach and I use it as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by xSunShiine

I got this in spotlight, and I adore it. It's like a white color in the tube, but when you put it on and blend it in, it's a faint white (hardly noticeable) color with a faint shimmer .

It works nicely as a highlighter.

P.S. This version of spotlight is less white than the stick version.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

There's been tons of back and forth concerning this product. I'm NC20 and on me this is just wrong! It always leaves a line...no matter how much I blend...just not a good look for me. w/the light film over my skin (which is nasty) then the line that cannot be buffed out...ewww...gross!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by xCatx

im not bothered with the occasional drop of water, put the lid back on and squeeze it a couple of times and it's as good as new :)

I'm so glad i found this, i don't get why people call it glittery, it's not at all... And if you dont like shimmer, why would you buy a shimmer product and complain about it being shimmerey, lol! Say THAT three times in a row fast ^^'

i have fallen in love with these tubes and i'll buy it over and over and over again :) Lilac petal is an amazing highlighter, or i mix it with my moisuriser to get an all over glow.. and citrus is a super blush color for my nc15 skin :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

I own a few of these and I like them. I see no difference from Benefit's High Beam. They are not glittery, they stick to my skin and stay put exactly where needed unlike loose shimmers. You need literally a dot or less in order to highlight yourself sufficiently in any way you see fit.

One downside - 'Toasted' separated and it took some kneading to mix the contents back together. But I won't bitch about it. I use them surprisingly often.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by ahensley0024

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought one of each color, except for the bronzing one. I bought them with the intention of keeping them in my "purse makeup bag" which I use in the mornings when I am in a hurry, and for touchups throughout the day. They are convenient due to the tube, they travel well and you dont need a brush to apply. They last all day and impart a nice dewy/shimmery color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by BlackBirdFly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been searching for something to use as a highlighter on my cheeks. I tried moon beam by benefit and a few other random drug store products. I even resorted to trying eyeshadows. ha! Well, I ordered this product on a whim with a bunch of other E.L.F. products and this is definitely my favorite product from them. It leaves a gorgeous shimmer on my cheeks. It is a little watery, as someone mentioned, but I just shake it up and work out the excess water until I get to the product. My only issue is that you have to be careful about how much you use because there are sparkles that aren't apparent in indoor lighting but outside become very obvious. For the price I think this is an amazing deal. I'll definitely repurchase more when I run out.