Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/14/2010 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have very thin brows from over plucking, but with this pencil and gel combo, you cannot tell. Not too dark (bought the dark brown color) and stays on all day. Never going back to brow powders again!

on 5/7/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've recently started trying out eyebrow pencils instead of powder. I have sparse, thin brows, so a sharper and darker brow is a must for me. I like this product because the color looks very natural. The pencil end makes the application much easier than the retractable ones. It also lasts all day. I just wish the pencil's a bit longer. We'll see how long this one lasts. But overall, its a great product! (By the way,I have NC40 skin, and black hair. Dark Brown works perfectly!)

on 4/30/2010 5:50:00 PM

I bought this because I really liked the idea of the colored gel to enhance the brows along with the pencil. It makes the hair thicker and fuller since its pretty much like mascara for your brows. I had to remind myself not to be greedy because after one application, you cant put another layer on since it just clumps up after that. It worked great but the gel goes pretty fast and I was only maybe halfway down with the pencil. I didnt feel like throwing it away just yet and later realized I was pefectly happy using only the pencil. The only annoying part is that the cap doesnt want to stay on after awhile. It does take some getting used to apply the combo correctly but once its on it stays put pretty well and doesn run or smear anywhere. It works great but its something that anyone can easily live without

on 4/26/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Best Brow Product Ever! I have a hard time matching brow pencils to my brows, most of the time the are too reddish brown for my almost black brows, but the Dark Brown is a perfect match!

The pencil goes on better than some of the expensive products I've used in the past and the gel helps tame some of my crazy hair. One suggestion, put the gel on last, otherwise powder, shadow, etc will settle on top of the gel and look white.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This pencil is quite easy to work with because it glides on smoothly unlike some eyebrow pencils which are too stiff and waxy to use. However, you should only use a light hand because it is pigmented - that is if you want a natural look. The gel is great for people with fuller brows to make them look more groomed. Just remember to do your face makeup before using this because if powder falls onto the gel, it'll make your eyebrows look white. This product will probably last you a few months as the pencil is quite short.

on 4/15/2010 12:01:00 PM

I have been a faithful user of this product for about 6-7 years now. If they ever discontinue it, I'm not sure what I would do! I have very thin brows, so powders and waxes never quite worked for me. This pencil is great, looks very natural to fill and then I use a brow brush to blend it in. I love the "creme gel" side used to set and tame the brows. I agree with another reviewer though, you don't get much pencil. Using this daily, I go through it pretty quickly. Good news is, I will pick it up when ever there is a BOGO.

on 4/7/2010 10:03:00 PM

I bought this in Blonde first, but it was too light and didn't show up. I am naturally dark blonde but have my hair dyed dark brown, so I returned it and exchanged it for Brunette.
I do really like the packaging. The brow gel is not nearly as dark as the pencil, which is good in my opinion. I will probably use the gel more than the pencil, as it is a little dark for my eyebrows.
Overall, this is a great product for the price.
I highly recommend it.

on 3/15/2010 2:32:00 AM

I purchased Brunette and it is a nice match and complimentary colour for my medium brown hair & brows, but it does has slight red undertones. I have sparse brows thanks to the 1990's of over plucking and in the process of trying to grow them back (sigh). Brow Fantasy does a great job at filling in the patches and providing results of even and natural brows. The pencil is decently pigmented and creamy which makes application and blending easy. The gel adds a slight darkening tint and holds my brows perfectly in place all day. My concerns are first you don't get much pencil product for the price and second the pencil is quite large making it difficult ti precisely apply the colour without constantly sharpening it. I seen to be using this up quite quickly!! Probably will not repurchase and try another product in search of my HG.

on 3/7/2010 9:58:00 PM

I buy this as well as another powder for my brows. I alternate in between the two. I use brown as they do not make auburn even though I really wish they did. My hair is dark enough the brown looks very natural. I have been using this for a few years and will keep using it. It lasts all day and I particularly love the mascara like brush. I do not have to fill in my brows much. My problem is they needed to be darker so I could actually tell I had brows. My problem was solved with this product.

on 3/6/2010 2:20:00 AM

I bought this in dark brown and it looks amazingly natural on my black eyebrows. It defines my brows but at the same time softens my overall facial appearance. I can easily brush out any harshness after I apply although it lasts all day until I wash it off at night. I even tend to touch my face a lot throughout the day, this includes my eyebrows and I'm always surprised the product doesn't go all over.

I don't like the packaging for this though. The lid is flimsy and breaking. I also never use the gel that comes on the other side. I don't find it's necessary for everyday use. I wish they just sold a longer pencil without any gel.

Popular Brows Products