Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

4.3

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 3/22/2008 7:51:00 PM

This is a gorgeous color duo. I have brown eyes and wear brown glasses and this duo really makes my eyes sparkle. I get compliments on my eye makeup all the time when I wear this.

on 3/19/2008 8:25:00 PM

This was one of the first eyeshadows I purchased from Clinique. Since then I have purchased many others because I just love the selection of colors and they blend beautifully on my eyes and it just looks great all day!! They are dramatic enough for me ( I love dramatic) but light enough for other people that don't like dramatic.

on 3/15/2008 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Expensive, but the packaging is beautiful and durable. I love the dual-sided brush. The eyeshadow itself is rich and silky, and lasts all day for me. A good look for daytime or formal wear. The best, most long-lasting eyeshadow I've tried.

on 3/15/2008 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A great complement to my dark brown eyes. I like this more for a day look.

on 2/26/2008 11:19:00 PM

I received the pink shade of this duo as part of a Clinique gift set. It is very shimmery and really brightens up my eyes, as long as I don't use too much. The gold flecks in the pink also enhanced my skin tone.

on 2/16/2008 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I never knew I could wear a pinkish color but it really made my hazel eyes pop. The fudge color is a gorgeous neutral color and these go on so smooth. I don't like the brush that comes with it (I use MAC eyeshadow brushes) but other than that, I really love it. Don't let the word pink scare you, it isn't really pink, it's beautiful.

Was scared to use this because of the color of the 'strawberry' but I love it! The brown is very nice, a kinda dark/sheer bronzy color that mixes very well with the pink. The pink is not pink at all but a nice sheer gold. The two blend easily together. I love this duo so much, I want to try more!

on 1/19/2008 1:18:00 AM

Luckily I got this as a GWP because I would have been super pissed if I had paid for this thing. The pink is worse than anything I have ever. The brown would be ok if it matched my skin tone, but it doesn't really. Together the colours work and blend horribly, with the brown viciously overpowering the pink leaving no ability to blend.

on 1/18/2008 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received this as a GWP. I think it's adorable! One color is a brownish goldish color that is almost copper-y. The second is a peachy, shimmery pink. What I do is I apply the brown color from my lashline to my crease and SLIGHTLY past. Then I apply the pink shade over it. The result is a beautiful goldish-pinkish color! I think this is better for lighter skintones though. The packaging is nice and the front can double as a mirror. I'm not sure how much is costs (as I said before, I got it as a GWP) but Clinique isn't too expensive. So overall, I like strawberry fudge alot, and I will probably repurchase.

on 12/31/2007 6:06:00 PM

I received this product as part of a free gift. I love the combination of the two colors. It looks great in the day and at night. Not too bold but not too light. Looks great with hazel eyes.