August 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by gagirl08

This was one of the first eyeshadows I purchased from Clinique. Since then I have purchased many others because I just love the selection of colors and they blend beautifully on my eyes and it just looks great all day!! They are dramatic enough for me ( I love dramatic) but light enough for other people that don't like dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive, but the packaging is beautiful and durable. I love the dual-sided brush. The eyeshadow itself is rich and silky, and lasts all day for me. A good look for daytime or formal wear. The best, most long-lasting eyeshadow I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by yanks21

A great complement to my dark brown eyes. I like this more for a day look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Achromasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received the pink shade of this duo as part of a Clinique gift set. It is very shimmery and really brightens up my eyes, as long as I don't use too much. The gold flecks in the pink also enhanced my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2008 3:55:00 AM More reviews by krsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never knew I could wear a pinkish color but it really made my hazel eyes pop. The fudge color is a gorgeous neutral color and these go on so smooth. I don't like the brush that comes with it (I use MAC eyeshadow brushes) but other than that, I really love it. Don't let the word pink scare you, it isn't really pink, it's beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Was scared to use this because of the color of the 'strawberry' but I love it! The brown is very nice, a kinda dark/sheer bronzy color that mixes very well with the pink. The pink is not pink at all but a nice sheer gold. The two blend easily together. I love this duo so much, I want to try more!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by hebamo

Luckily I got this as a GWP because I would have been super pissed if I had paid for this thing. The pink is worse than anything I have ever. The brown would be ok if it matched my skin tone, but it doesn't really. Together the colours work and blend horribly, with the brown viciously overpowering the pink leaving no ability to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by EmmaJohnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP. I think it's adorable! One color is a brownish goldish color that is almost copper-y. The second is a peachy, shimmery pink. What I do is I apply the brown color from my lashline to my crease and SLIGHTLY past. Then I apply the pink shade over it. The result is a beautiful goldish-pinkish color! I think this is better for lighter skintones though. The packaging is nice and the front can double as a mirror. I'm not sure how much is costs (as I said before, I got it as a GWP) but Clinique isn't too expensive. So overall, I like strawberry fudge alot, and I will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by warrenma1

I received this product as part of a free gift. I love the combination of the two colors. It looks great in the day and at night. Not too bold but not too light. Looks great with hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by t0asty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another of my staple eyeshadows :) I mainly use the darker shimmer iridescent purple because it comes out almost as am orchid/wine on my eyelids, very shimmery and nice! Lasts all day for me too without a primer.

I wear this when I want to look professional yet feminine -- very lovely :)