July 28, 2014 | 1144 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Momdiva

Ok, so I bought this product because my eyelashes although still long are changing and loosing some volume : ( I just ran out of my Maybelline Falsies Volume Express, and I new that my lashes were asking for something new since they were no longer holding the curl. After reading LOTS of reviews on many mascaras, I bought Full 'N Soft and CG Lash Perfection Volumizing. Full 'N Soft is exactly what I need! It made my lashes longer, gave them definition without clumping at all and somehow they look natural! Also I love that the color is very black, and I swear it makes them shiny ; ). After 8 hours and only 1 coat my lashes are still beautifully curled!!!! I haven't tried CG yet because honestly... I just love the way my lashes look with Full 'N Soft. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sugarcomatose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I seriously have no idea why I even try other mascaras, because I always come back to Full 'N Soft. It adds tons of volume and length, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, doesn't weigh down my lashes, has a classic bristle brush which I much prefer to the plastic ones that are so popular now, multiple coats don't get spidery, and my lashes don't get crispy and weird. I've been using this mascara for at least 10 years now and will continue to use it. Full 'N Soft is easy to overlook in its plain packaging, but don't let the tube fool you; this mascara is anything but plain.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

This was always my go to mascara in the past. It looks much more natural than many, especially the ones from Maybelline. I have always been happy with this even as a contact lens wearer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

This is a great everyday mascara. I really liked everything about it except it does nothing to give your lashes any volume, which is most important to me. I use this when I just want a natural look during the day. This is the only Maybelline mascara I have used to not flake or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got both the waterproof AND the non waterproof version of this.

1) NON-WATERPROOF
PROS:
-Holds curl
-looks absolutely natural

CONS:
-Flakes

2) WATERPROOF
PROS:
-hols curl
-looks natural
- doesnt flake
-lasts all day

CONS:
umm.... THERE ARE NO CONS!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this it adds great length to lashes but it really make my eyelashes flake

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by amandamorgan

I like the way this macara makes my lashes look, but this formula is soooo wet. Its impossible for me to apply this without it smearing onto my lid. SO annoying. I wish this didnt happen. To be honest i dont get the huge hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The formula is great, but the brush can make it clumpy. It is one of the best mascaras I've worn, but only when I use a brush I cleaned from another mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Nitala

I'm so sad this is discontinued in Canada! This was the perfect basic mascara. No lengthening or volumizing, just some darkening of the lashes that looks natural. Usually with mascaras my lashes become a little stiff because of all the coating but Full 'N Soft makes my lashes darker without weighing them down. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara!

For a night out, I don't recommend this as it is probably not dramatic enough. Otherwise, it''s perfect. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an OKAY mascara. didn't do much for my straight, short, and thin lashes. i've tried better ones before that's why i wouldn't repurchase this. if you want natural looking lashes then this is the mascara for you,

PROS:
+softens and conditions the lashes
+adds length
+separates the lashes pretty well

CONS:
-flakes
-doesn't make my lashes FULL
-doesn't darken my lashes
-doesn't hold the curl

i would probably buy this again only if it's on sale. if you have long and thick eyelashes, this could be the mascara for you! :)