April 23, 2014 | 1094 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by ellenf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't get me wrong - this is a perfectly nice fragrance. But at the end of the day (or, 5 minutes after applying, as the case may be), this is *sigh* ....just....another.....sandalwood.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Riverofwine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance is striking in its unoppressed, impetuous glorious sexuality. It is the kind of fragrance that incarnates the kind of 'This is your singular chance to have me! Take me before I'm taken' attitude. So hot-blooded, so persuasive, so Italian. I wear it on special evenings to the opera or to musical concerts, when I want to feel like a Soprano of sex pots. What I particularly admire is its lack of 'gourmandise' despite its remarkably delicious and palpable sensuality. Definitely a scent to where when you want to feel both glamorous and powerful. The bottle is exquisite and reflects the mystery and bravado of the juice: it reminds me of a black widow spider, who just swallowed her lover whole.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I collect perfume like it's going out of style, but must admit, this is probably my favorite fragrance of all time. It's a very unique scent that makes me feel sexy and confident when I spritz it on. I get a ton of compliments on it!!! I really hope they never discontinue this scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by raindrops_on_roses

Holy grail material for me. I've never smelled anything else like Crystal Noir...it's just so well done IMO. Gardenia and amber mingle with wafts of coconut. It's pretty and sexy and perfect for nighttime...even better than many of the heavy, vanillic, "sexy" orientals out there. I feel glamorous and mysterious when I spray this on. The lasting power (even for EDT, which I have) is OUTSTANDING.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by MarieClaire9

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

this is my newest "just-fell-in-love" fragrance. Its one of my sisters staples, she recommended it in summer and i don't liked it first, but know it works perfectly with my chemistry. Prefer fragrances like this one or Philosykos or BLV Notte in cooler weather. Smells better. Crystal Noir is an ambery gardenia scent, can smell a hint of coconut (similar to Philosykos) which is adding a smell of a fresh breeze. Wonderfull! Despite the fresh note it is warm and sexy. The amber does the job. I recommend this perfume to be worn in winter or cooler months. GREAAT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It is beautiful fragrance, which reminds me of C. Herrera "212". I really like it for the winter times. One thing though is that it so lasting that sometimes it makes me feel like I can't get rid of the smell even at night. It can be seen both as good and bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been wearing this for about a year and a half and I love it. It definitely is very warm and exotic. It also doesn't smell like anything else, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jamiturchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my signature scent. Although in summer I wear something else (BBW Japanese cherry blossom is this summers scent) during the day because this is too heavy. I generally like sexy, seductive, chic fragrances that have tuberose, black orchid, gardenia and amber scents. This scent is just soo sexy, dark, sensual and mysterious. I just seems to fit me - I have hazel eyes, olive skin, dark brown/black hair and am very tall. I get so many compliments on how good it smells when I wear it especially from men and my husband loves it! It has staying power on me and lasts through the day. Calvin Klein euphoria is another really good sexy smelling fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 6:48:00 AM More reviews by mlsnts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I became obsessed with this perfume a couple of months ago and have been spraying like mad everytime I went to the shops! lol.

I finally bought it and I like it a lot. I can't really describe the scent.. It's musky, sexy, a bit sweet, a bit floral. It reminds me of "grapes" (because of the purple bottle?) and "coconuts" at the same time. There's also a bit of tartness in the smell. The drydown is sweet and heavy. I agree that it's more suited for the cooler months and for nighttime.

The only downside to this fragrance is that it doesn't last on me. Maybe 3-4 hours max then gone. It's probably my fault because I have experienced this with many other perfumes (all, in fact).

Will definitely buy the 100 ml when I'm a bit richer. It's bloody expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the bottle looks so exotic, a gem of a bottle. But the perfume, its another story, it exactly like new velvet tuberose by bath and body works and bbw is half the price. This suff cheap smelling.