July 31, 2014 | 1303 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this smell. I get so many compiments when I wam wearing it. It smells "dark" to me and somewhat mysterious, with a hint of sweetness. Its definatly one of my favorite perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by looneybooney

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely gorgeous smell, I love the initial smell of coconut, yum beautiful. I will definately buy this again, in edp next time the edt lasts but i want something a bit stronger. I wear this day and night....yummmmm love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmm, yummy. As far as I'm concerned, this is a gourmand scent. Very coconutish, yet somehow does not at all remind me of the beach or of sun lotion. It is a bit sensual but not entirely, and I dont find it "dark" or "noir" at all. Sweet but not too sweet. Lasting power is average...5 hours tops...longer than "bright crystal".

All in all a very pretty, soft, subtly sensual coconut floral with a bit of musk or amber. Super feminine, and I bet a lot of men would like this. Perhaps not enough oomph -for me-. But a great fragrance nonetheless.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First spray-lovely, sweet, spicy and sensual. Dry down-headache inducing and nothing special. Wanted to love it but just couldnt. Beautiful bottle though. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i was very eager to try this when it came out. i love the name and the bottle, when i tried it i really loved it. it's a warm and ambery-floral. very dark and sensual...i love to wear this when i go out at night sometimes. i really love a lot of the versace scents in general.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sigh! I so wanted to like this one. I love the name, love the bottle. When I saw the tester at Sephora, I made a bee line for it. But when I smelled my wrist, my head almost snapped back. Whoa! What a stench! A SA caught my reaction and stifled a giggle. How could that be? I LOVE sandalwood. And I SO wanted to like Crystal Noir. Blast my skin chemistry. That's why I gave it 3 lippies instead of one. One woman's scent is another one's poison. Bummer. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by ellenf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't get me wrong - this is a perfectly nice fragrance. But at the end of the day (or, 5 minutes after applying, as the case may be), this is *sigh* ....just....another.....sandalwood.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Riverofwine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance is striking in its unoppressed, impetuous glorious sexuality. It is the kind of fragrance that incarnates the kind of 'This is your singular chance to have me! Take me before I'm taken' attitude. So hot-blooded, so persuasive, so Italian. I wear it on special evenings to the opera or to musical concerts, when I want to feel like a Soprano of sex pots. What I particularly admire is its lack of 'gourmandise' despite its remarkably delicious and palpable sensuality. Definitely a scent to where when you want to feel both glamorous and powerful. The bottle is exquisite and reflects the mystery and bravado of the juice: it reminds me of a black widow spider, who just swallowed her lover whole.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I collect perfume like it's going out of style, but must admit, this is probably my favorite fragrance of all time. It's a very unique scent that makes me feel sexy and confident when I spritz it on. I get a ton of compliments on it!!! I really hope they never discontinue this scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by raindrops_on_roses

Holy grail material for me. I've never smelled anything else like Crystal Noir...it's just so well done IMO. Gardenia and amber mingle with wafts of coconut. It's pretty and sexy and perfect for nighttime...even better than many of the heavy, vanillic, "sexy" orientals out there. I feel glamorous and mysterious when I spray this on. The lasting power (even for EDT, which I have) is OUTSTANDING.