Versace Crystal Noir

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It's good smells exactly like Christian Dior's J'ADORE!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just purchased the EDT version of this a couple of days ago....and oh my, I am in love with both the bottle design and the scent itself. It does definitely last pretty long on me (i spray my wrist in the morning, and i can still smell it before bedtime) for a eau de toilette version...I can't even imagine how long the EDP version would last. I has a very seductive and sensual smell to it like other viewers have mentioned. Definitely will repurchase....oh, and did i mention that i love the bottle :)

This is my all time favorite fragrance. It is so warm and sensual. I have searched for another fragrance that compares but nothing smells as good as this. I am on my 3rd bottle and still can't get enough. Every time I wear it out to a party I get tons of "you smell so good" compliments. Mostly from men, the women are always dying to know what fragrance it is. "Versace" I tell them....let them figure out which one! :)

LOVE IT

OMG!!! I lucked into this at a sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and found the 30 ml edp and body lotion gift set on clearance for $10!!! Can you believe it?? So I thought, it's gotta stink. I opened it up and took a whif (at the encouraging of the MUA) and it's AMAZING!!! So dark, smokey, uber-sexy, slightly sweet but not too much so. It dried down even better and I kept sniffing my arm the entire day. I think my old love Euphoria might be replaced. My only wish is that I had found a bigger bottle...I'm not looking forward to this bottle running dry. Absolutely will repurchase, this one was made for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have not bought this wonderful, sexy and yet mysteious fragrance yet, but finishing up the sample vial i got at sephora...anyhow..
It's soooo sexy, very warm but sweet on my skin. (i'm usually not crazy about florals unless they have a nice sweetness to them and go very well with my body chemistry!!)THIS WILL BE MY HG FRAGRANCE WHEN I BUY IT! This scent lingers on all day long on me, and so far ive gotten a few complimpliments wearing this fragrance, i will definatly be buying a bottle of this. <3 it.

Excellent! Brilliant! The best Versace's perfume. Most of my friends dislike this perfume and they don't understand what makes me to like it. Some say it's too old-ladysh or something. Not at all! It's very stylish, I must say.

Very special and gorgeous smell (maybe not preferable to wear in the morning) and it stays very long.

I don't wear perfume often but when I do... I wear this. I've gotten many compliments through the years. Packaging is really cute and huge bottle lasts long time, esp. since I wear it very infrequently. If I ever run out, will definitely re-purhase. ♥ the fragrance.

LOVE this smell. I get so many compiments when I wam wearing it. It smells "dark" to me and somewhat mysterious, with a hint of sweetness. Its definatly one of my favorite perfumes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous smell, I love the initial smell of coconut, yum beautiful. I will definately buy this again, in edp next time the edt lasts but i want something a bit stronger. I wear this day and night....yummmmm love it!!!

Popular Fragrances