MAC Zoom lash

2.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When used together with MAC prep and prime, this is the best mascara. Seriously, this mascara dramatically enhances lashes and that's the result that I'm looking for when I wear mascara.

I tried Diorshow for a change and my lashes only looked mediocre. I'll have to wait it out to go back to Zoom lash, given how much Diorshow cost, however, I will go back.

I am pleasantly surprised about this mascara! MAC doesn't necessarily have a good reputation for their mascara, but I wanted to try one, especially since they're less expensive than most good mascaras. So far, this mascara has not been clumpy and makes my lashes look very long and black. Other high-end brands I have used have not made my lashes look this good. Some of them have been clumpy and left fallout under my lower lash line. Not cute. This mascara is great though, and I would recommend it to others looking for a cheaper high-end mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SO clumpy and make your lashes sooo sticky, plus after using it i have a sticky feeling underneath my eyes.
It does make your lashes longer , but only if you like spider lashes

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I went from a drugstore brand, to Diorshow, to Zoom Lash. And Zoom Lash is the winner! I never would have tried it, but when I made a purchase at MAC I was given a sample of it. What an incredible mascara! Instant drama.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Very poor product.

The SA used it on false lashes on me so I thought it looked good and impulsively bought it.

When I came home and used it I was sorely disappointed and sorry I bought it.

Pros:
- Add a LOT of length - it's shocking and removes the needs for falsies. that's what impressed me in the first place

Cons:
- Clumps like something horrible
- Very liquid formula that does not dry easily and sometimes smudges even if you blink - takes a while to dry
- hard to remove
- gritty

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I'm surprised this hasn't got a higher rating. I bought a Christmas gift set from the UK MAC website and they sent a sample of this along with my lovely set.

i just find it really easy to use, it individually coats & separates my lashes and people have commented that my lashes look lovely. It's a good rich black and it's not impossible to remove which is important to me as some mascaras are so difficult to remove, I end up losing some lashes when I take my mascara off.

I'd definitely buy a full size one next time I'm in town, it's now my fave mascara. Have previously used all of elf's, Max Factor, Maybelline, Estee Lauder, Benefit BadGal, Heroine Make Kiss Me, Rimmel Glameyes & Wet'n'Wild as a comparison - I prefer this one to any of those. I have a new mascara from Nouveau Lashes that I haven't tried yet but so far, this is my fave.

I bought this in Green is Green. I've been looking for a good green mascara for a while but with no success until now. I have the problem with a lot of mascaras even if I don't put any product on my lower lashes I end up with a smudgy mess under my eyes but that doesn't happen with this one! I enjoy the goopeier formula because I have thin blonde lashes and I can't use dryer formulas. I love the color and the packaging for the green mascara is really neat and monochromatic. Love it but I'm sad they're discontinuing it.

I like this mascara, what I do is wipe it off once when it comes out, then use it.

It, like the others, doesnít clump, goes on smoothly and gives longer, fuller lashes, However it just seems to do it better. You need less coats, it dries quicker, meaning you donít get smudges on your eyelids as I often have with the drugstores and goes on even more smoothly. This mascara retails at £13.50, so its not really much more expensive then the drugstore products, but does seem to be a better product.

To read my full review check out my blog www.briarrosebeauty.com

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first product from high end brand mascara..talk about a waste of money! this did absolutely nothing for my eyelashes, but paint them black. what mascara cant do that? Not worth the money whatsoever. It also didnt even last a long time. I would say after about a month, it was already all dried out and nasty.

Popular Mascaras