MAC Zoom lash

2.9

I like this mascara, what I do is wipe it off once when it comes out, then use it.

It, like the others, doesnít clump, goes on smoothly and gives longer, fuller lashes, However it just seems to do it better. You need less coats, it dries quicker, meaning you donít get smudges on your eyelids as I often have with the drugstores and goes on even more smoothly. This mascara retails at £13.50, so its not really much more expensive then the drugstore products, but does seem to be a better product.

To read my full review check out my blog www.briarrosebeauty.com

on 12/12/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first product from high end brand mascara..talk about a waste of money! this did absolutely nothing for my eyelashes, but paint them black. what mascara cant do that? Not worth the money whatsoever. It also didnt even last a long time. I would say after about a month, it was already all dried out and nasty.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

after trying the samples of this i was given at my mac counter, i have decided that this is the absolute best mascara that i have ever used! even my DAD noticed my lashes- and he couold care less about that stuff! i don't even have great lashes to begin with, either.

on 12/3/2011 9:58:00 AM

I have been using Mac Zoom mascara for years and I can't find any mascara to beat it. It is so far one of the best mascara. I keep going back to it. I am surprised by all the negative reviews on this mascara. I personally love it, it lenghtens my eyelash and it definitely made it seem fuller and longer!
it doesn't smudge at all!

on 11/28/2011 9:22:00 PM

This is the first MAC mascara I decided to try out & I honestly was a little disappointed. It's not too bad. But you will need a good eyelash comb when applying it.
For some reason every time I put it on, the brush was over-saturated & the formula was stringy.
I use it with caution & with lots of skill, my lashes can look pretty intense!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Seriously, MAC? What in the world is up with this terribad stuff?!? I got a full size tube of this mascara with a "look in a box" purchase that I made at my local CCO. When I first applied it, it was awesome. It gave my little wimpy lashes the fullness and volume that they crave! Within 20 minutes, the mascara had creeped under my eyes, making it look like someone punched me. Twice. I've never had a mascara make me look like I'm a drug addict, but I'll be jiggered if this Zoom lash doesn't do it every time. I tried to give the product the benefit of the doubt. Mayhaps my little eyebags were too moist. Or too powdery. No, and no, It doesn't matter. I have to wipe my under eyes CONSTANTLY throughout the day EVERY SINGLE TIME I wear this stuff. Not even cheap, drugstore mascara does that to me. Save yourself some grief and even if you get a FREE tube, toss it out (seriously, don't even give it away..........it's that bad.) >:|

on 11/1/2011 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this... and I really want to purchase the full size. With one coat, my lashed were really long and defined, I felt so flirty haha. Works best when you curl your lashes, and probably is good over other mascaras. Overall, I like it pretty well

on 10/31/2011 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This mascara makes my lashes clump-alicious! The formula is this and goopy. I tried wiping the brush off before using and its still a mess. No good.

on 10/27/2011 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OMG. This gives me the full on drama lashes I so crave. So full, yet separated and not clumpy, no smudging or flaking. If you think L'oreal Voluminous (my DS favorite) gives you drama lashes, try this. It's a step above. The only complaint I could possibly have, and it's not the product, is I don't have access to it IRL, so I have to order online. Not a problem for a mascara that has attained HG status for me. This blows any other mascara I've tried out of the water.