October 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by wintertragedyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously, MAC? What in the world is up with this terribad stuff?!? I got a full size tube of this mascara with a "look in a box" purchase that I made at my local CCO. When I first applied it, it was awesome. It gave my little wimpy lashes the fullness and volume that they crave! Within 20 minutes, the mascara had creeped under my eyes, making it look like someone punched me. Twice. I've never had a mascara make me look like I'm a drug addict, but I'll be jiggered if this Zoom lash doesn't do it every time. I tried to give the product the benefit of the doubt. Mayhaps my little eyebags were too moist. Or too powdery. No, and no, It doesn't matter. I have to wipe my under eyes CONSTANTLY throughout the day EVERY SINGLE TIME I wear this stuff. Not even cheap, drugstore mascara does that to me. Save yourself some grief and even if you get a FREE tube, toss it out (seriously, don't even give it away..........it's that bad.) >:|

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by KutieKMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this... and I really want to purchase the full size. With one coat, my lashed were really long and defined, I felt so flirty haha. Works best when you curl your lashes, and probably is good over other mascaras. Overall, I like it pretty well

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by MsTodman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara makes my lashes clump-alicious! The formula is this and goopy. I tried wiping the brush off before using and its still a mess. No good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by paradoxical76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG. This gives me the full on drama lashes I so crave. So full, yet separated and not clumpy, no smudging or flaking. If you think L'oreal Voluminous (my DS favorite) gives you drama lashes, try this. It's a step above. The only complaint I could possibly have, and it's not the product, is I don't have access to it IRL, so I have to order online. Not a problem for a mascara that has attained HG status for me. This blows any other mascara I've tried out of the water.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sourclementine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is without a doubt the worst mascara I have ever purchased.I bought it because they did not have the Studio Fix mascara in dark brown. It is way too wet and there is always more formula on the brush than you will ever need. It makes your lashes so wet they can't hold curl, and they all clump together. I was better off using my year old tube of Studio Fix, even though according to the girl at MAC said it's gone bad. It still works better than this crap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

I have repurchased this over and over! It makes my lashes long and thick! It gives them a thick, long spikey look. Sometimes when I wear this people think I have on false lashes. I have naturally long lashes, but they're not thick. My only gripe is that it transfers onto my brow bone by the end of the night. But no smudges on the bottom lid though, so that's a plus. Maybe someone with shorter lashes will fare better with this. I love the smaller brush, as it doesn't get all over my lids when applying like bigger brushes. But all in all it's my HG and I recommend this to most of my clients looking for a dramatic lash.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If this mascara does not work for you, it's because you're not using it right!
I use this mascara over my Maybelline "lash stiletto" and my eye lashes have never looked better! I put on 2 coats of the LS and while it's still wet I use Mac's Zoom Lash. I apply it by holding the brush and blinking my eyes onto the brush. I get zero clumps and I get a lot of compliments on my eyelashes!
I have the small size of this product, I got it in the MAC's Christmas set, but once it's gone, I'll definitely buy the full size!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by SapphireSurf

Terrible.. So not worth the money! Clumps and the formula is quite wet so it doesn't hold any curl. Do not buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Cb0205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so I agree with all the reviews saying this mascara CAN be difficult to work with. I sleep on my stomach and end up face down a lot of the time so when I wake up I often have smooshed up, bent eyelashes that are all over the shop. So for this I like that Zoom is a very wet mascara.
It wets all my lashes so that they go back to where they are supposed to be. It takes a bit of mucking around to get the mascara looking smooth and groomed but the result is worth the work. My days at work are usually 12-13 hours long and it lasts all day without flaking. Then it comes of easily in warm water. All the reviews saying that L'Oreal and Maybeline or Lancome make better and cheaper mascara? I couldn't comment on that because I refuse to use these brands as they are tested on animals. Gross. Paying $10 more to not burn animals? I'm for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Bcampbell16

any drugstore mascara is better than mac's zoomlash..