MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.3

on 7/3/2010 8:36:00 PM

Love, love, love (!) this color! It's my favorite finish (veluxe pearl), blends beautifully. Paired with "nylon" or "shroom" makes a great emergency eye fix... but so pretty you'll want to wear it all the time, and since it's quite neutral it goes with every. Instant sex kitten with some thick black eyeliner Quite pigmented. Will buy again and again!

I got this eyeshawdow at the CCO in my area and it was very nice. I know that its not available in store bot I found a dup for it. Berry M had a Dazzle Dust in Pink\Gold dd3. Exact color payoff.

on 6/23/2010 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't believe that I've been a MAC addict for 4 years and never purchased this until now! Expensive Pink is a pinkie golden color with a touch of coral. Since this is a veluxe pearl, the formula is like butter. Can be used as a shadow, brow highlight, or even a blush. EVERY girl needs to have this in her makeup collection!!!!

on 6/2/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my FAVORITE shadow of all time! I'd describe it as a medium warm pink with a slight golden cast that isn't overly frosty. This all over the lid and lower lashline with Bronze in the crease and All That Glitters as a highlight is soooo beautiful!

on 5/23/2010 6:40:00 PM

Very boring and it broke :(

on 5/22/2010 5:41:00 PM

This is a pretty good eyeshadow. I cant really pack it on bc it looks too frosty for my taste. So I keep it sheer. Its a golden pink color..I usually use it on the lid with soba in the crease and bobbi brown gel liner in bronze shimmer for a pretty daytime look.

on 5/18/2010 4:36:00 AM

I truly love this colour. It has pinky/copper/golden look to this eyeshadow. I wear this with Arena all over the lid, and this colour in the crease. It looks lovely. It is perfect for spring/summer. I wear this with Dressmaker lippy, and get that lovely sunkissed look when wearing all of this. The eyeshadow goes on well, and is very buildable. It makes my eyes POP. (They are green for reference). I would repurchase this again, no problem.

on 5/17/2010 11:48:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow. It's kind of a chamagn-y rosey pink with gold shimmer. I wouldn't use this everyday, but it would look absolutely beautiful with any type of prom dress, or something like that. I use it on my lids with a dark brown in the crease. Either that, or a light base color with it in my outer V.
I will definately buy this again. (:

on 5/12/2010 1:59:00 AM

This shadow is a goldy-orange with some pink in it. Definitely a great gateway shadow for me a couple years ago to other bright colours and it's a good colour to spice up a neutral look. It's very pigmented, smooth and blendable.

on 5/11/2010 12:12:00 AM

I rather enjoy this color. If I'm going simple I throw this on my lids with my nymphette lipglass and a little blush, I like its kinda peachy coral on me.