August 28, 2014 | 1472 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

This is a pretty good eyeshadow. I cant really pack it on bc it looks too frosty for my taste. So I keep it sheer. Its a golden pink color..I usually use it on the lid with soba in the crease and bobbi brown gel liner in bronze shimmer for a pretty daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

I truly love this colour. It has pinky/copper/golden look to this eyeshadow. I wear this with Arena all over the lid, and this colour in the crease. It looks lovely. It is perfect for spring/summer. I wear this with Dressmaker lippy, and get that lovely sunkissed look when wearing all of this. The eyeshadow goes on well, and is very buildable. It makes my eyes POP. (They are green for reference). I would repurchase this again, no problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LexLovesChex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow. It's kind of a chamagn-y rosey pink with gold shimmer. I wouldn't use this everyday, but it would look absolutely beautiful with any type of prom dress, or something like that. I use it on my lids with a dark brown in the crease. Either that, or a light base color with it in my outer V.
I will definately buy this again. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by bloodyroses

This shadow is a goldy-orange with some pink in it. Definitely a great gateway shadow for me a couple years ago to other bright colours and it's a good colour to spice up a neutral look. It's very pigmented, smooth and blendable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rather enjoy this color. If I'm going simple I throw this on my lids with my nymphette lipglass and a little blush, I like its kinda peachy coral on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've noticed this is either a hit or a miss, I bought this because all of the rave reviews on YouTube. I'm nc42 for reference and it looks ok on me I think if u have different bases you can create a beautiful look. What I usually do when wearing this is apply rule all over my lid and then expensive pink right on top, then I blend it out with saddle and add either a dark brown or sketch to my crease! It looks beautiful like this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Xandrra

I was a bit on the fence about this product at the start, but now I love it!
I makes me look sickly if I use it as an over the lid colour, but applied t the outer V it gives a gorgeous pinky/coral shade :) The pigmentation and blendability are excellent, would repurchase!

I like pairing this with UD's x eyeshadow and Jest.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

On me, nc37, its not pink but more of a peach/coral like NARS Orgasm blush or MAC Springsheen blush. It's still pretty and the texture is extremely smooth, pigmented-one of the better MAC shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sniigg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it love it love it.......It looks so gorgeous on my skin tone....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

I love this color! It is so pretty on my dark blue eyes. It is super pigmented and I can mix it with many different colors. This is one of my everyday colors and I LOVE it!