November 26, 2014 | 1696 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by BexterV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I suffer from occasional acne, usually stress or PMS triggers it or I have a reaction to trying a new skin product.
When I was a teenager I tried all sorts of different acne face washes including this one but found they either didn't work at all or made it worse and so I gave up.
For years now I've just been using Dove's sensitive skin non-comedogenic face wash and it has done neither anything bad nor anything great for my skin.
I picked this up recently because it was on sale and my boyfriend had been bugging me to try something for my acne. I expected no results given that salycic acid hasn't helped me in the past and this product in particular didn't work for me before.
I've been using it for 3 days and my skin has already cleared up, my skin hasn't looked this good in ages. I've been using it in conjunction with Clean&Clear's finishes moisturizer and my skin isn't dry or flaky anymore, it's smooth, my blemishes have noticeably decreased and my face is glowing.
I hope these results will be consistent because that would mean I've finally found something that works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Tetteala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin, as well as oily skin, so I need something to control both my over active t zone and acne. This scrub has done just that. I have experienced all types of acne: cyclic, red bumps, clogged pores, tiny and big zits, you name it. Everywhere I go I try to look for something, anything to get rid of these bumps. At last, I have found just that. I've been using this product for over a year now and I am so happy I discovered this. My skin has never looked better. I don't know what it is about biore but this scrub did unclog my pores (for the most part) and kept my skin from overpouring with oil. I can honestly say this is my HG scrub! I recommend this for peole with oily skin and acne prone skin like me. If you have dry skin I advise to use this maybe once every few days. It does have a slight scent to it, I think cucumber or melon but despite that, it provides me with the right amount of treatment. It's cleared my skin significantly, and I have tried a lot of products, only to come back to this. Highly recommend, and I definitely will repurchase. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Pore unclogging? Um...no. This product really did nothing for my skin and quiet frankly, I don't know why I didn't return it. Since I am stuck with it, I am mixing baking soda to it to make it into a paste to exfoliate. Then I will never purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by TheHannahBeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!
I have been suffering with acne for about 7 years now, and most scrubs either break me out, or don't do anything at all. A friend of mine reccomended I try Biore skincare products, so I picked up this scrub. It has a cucumber/watermelon scent to it.When first applied, the scrub feels a bit tingly.

This product really helped my skin start to clear up, and I had a huge reduction in pimples. I ended up buying th entire line of products! I would highly recomend this product, I'm on my 3rd tube of it. It truly scrubs away dead skin cells off the face, leaves skin feeling soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Acex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scrub! It removes all my dead skin cells, and brightens my complexion. I don't know how harsh it is on my skin.. and it doesn't help a lot with my acne but it helps my morning skincare products absorb much better, which also helps my make up go on and come off easier too. Love love love this. I rated it 4/5 because it doesn't help with the acne much, but my blackheads do appear to go away for a week or two. which is fine by me. cause i only use it like once every week, so the blackheads stay off :D But I'll admit its a lot gentler on my skin then any other exfoliators/scrubs i've tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It really heals and refreshes my skin during PMS flare ups. I use the Biore during PMS but on less intense days I use St. Ives apricot scrub.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by dannixoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love biore, their tripple action toner is my absolute favourite toner! i've been through about 4 bottles now, the microdermabrasion exfoliant i love.. but this.. as much as i wanted to love it.. i just couldn't. It smelled AMAZING.. and felt pretty good.. but unfortunatley it broke me out not only the 1st time but the 2nd n 3rd time too.. i would of loved for it too work but for now it sits in my medicene cabinet staring at me everyday. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this I didn't buy it again for some reason. I tried a few other scrubs and I just did not like them at all so I went back to this one and I really like it. It's very gentle so I use it once a day. It has a lovely cooling effect after I rinse it off and it actually smells pretty nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by miss_mimi612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this product but I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't really buy it for what it was intended for. In fact, I didn't buy it, I think it accidentally got dropped into my bag in Target or something and I forgot about it until I ran out of my normal cleanser and needed something to use in a pinch.
I don't have any major problems with breakouts but I do have blackheads and pores so large you could lose a penny in them. There is also some lovely redness and unevenness to round out my skin's charm.
I only use this scrub at night to wash my makeup off. It only takes a tiny bit to leave my skin feeling smooth and soft. I don't really see any difference in my pores but my skin looks and feels much nicer. It has a better texture and the tone is more even. I also don't get as oily throughout the day (my skin is combo). I don't like products with scents and this one has a slightly flowery-perfumey one but since I wash it off immediately anyway it doesn't bug me as much.
I actually think this is a really great little cleanser, I'm just deducting a point because it doesn't do what it claims to (unclog pores).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! It isn't really a scrub it feels more like a cleanser. It has a nice tingly sensation that leaves your skin feeling refreshed! I have normal skin but tend to get oily in my tzone at the end of the day. And this didn't make my skin get dry or get any bad reaction. This is a staple in my skin care routine, it works for me. I would definitely repurchase this! (: