April 19, 2014 | 1763 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this I didn't buy it again for some reason. I tried a few other scrubs and I just did not like them at all so I went back to this one and I really like it. It's very gentle so I use it once a day. It has a lovely cooling effect after I rinse it off and it actually smells pretty nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by miss_mimi612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this product but I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't really buy it for what it was intended for. In fact, I didn't buy it, I think it accidentally got dropped into my bag in Target or something and I forgot about it until I ran out of my normal cleanser and needed something to use in a pinch.
I don't have any major problems with breakouts but I do have blackheads and pores so large you could lose a penny in them. There is also some lovely redness and unevenness to round out my skin's charm.
I only use this scrub at night to wash my makeup off. It only takes a tiny bit to leave my skin feeling smooth and soft. I don't really see any difference in my pores but my skin looks and feels much nicer. It has a better texture and the tone is more even. I also don't get as oily throughout the day (my skin is combo). I don't like products with scents and this one has a slightly flowery-perfumey one but since I wash it off immediately anyway it doesn't bug me as much.
I actually think this is a really great little cleanser, I'm just deducting a point because it doesn't do what it claims to (unclog pores).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! It isn't really a scrub it feels more like a cleanser. It has a nice tingly sensation that leaves your skin feeling refreshed! I have normal skin but tend to get oily in my tzone at the end of the day. And this didn't make my skin get dry or get any bad reaction. This is a staple in my skin care routine, it works for me. I would definitely repurchase this! (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Any cleanser or scrub with Salicylic Acid (.2%) is good to prevent breakouts and blackheads, and I bought this scrub hoping it would deep clean my pores and get rid of my blackheads. This scrub smells nice, as any Biore products, and is my nightly scrub during showering. This scrub can clean and exfoliate but it's not good enough to get rid of my blackheads on my nose. This is a good scrub to use everyday or once a week to exfoliate and deep clean, but it wasn't good enough for me to work miracles with it on my blackheads.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by shoegal831

Not a fan. I went to walmart to repurchase my favorite scrub, which is Noxzema (for adult skin). Since they were out, I didn't want to waste a trip and bought this instead. Thought it did not work for me, it might work for someone with oily, acne prone skin. My skin has been dry and relatively acne free since I've been on antibiotics. I needed a scrub to polish away the dead skin cells. This product was too drying. I felt that it has zero "scrubbing abilities" due to the small amount of granules. It feels more like a cleanser than a scrub. However, this product would be great for those with oily skin who want to mattify their face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by carolinecaz

I've been using this product for over a year now and it's become a very reliable staple. I love that it acts as both a cleanser and a gentle scrub i.e. gentle enough for me to use consistently everyday plus it provides excellent exfoliation! I've tried other cleansers with salicylic acid in them but none have been as gentle yet effective as this (Most products with salicylic acid leave my skin horribly dry and often worsen my skin problem, plus they tend to burn). This leaves your skin soft and controls acne very well...I've inadvertently tested the acne control because I thought I didn't have acne anymore, so I stopped using this product only to break out (it was the product controlling my acne!). I've given it 5 lippies but if there was one thing I don't like about this is that once you get to the last bits of the tube, it's really hard to squeeze out this remaining portion (which is often enough for about 2 more days of use). So I just cut the tube and scoop out the remainder into a container...problem solved! Also I hate skincare products with really strong, bad perfumey smells...but you don't have to worry about that with this cos it smells lovely...kind of melon-y.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by bledfreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This keeps the dead skin off my face it left my skin soft

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lalala2

pros: this product really goes down deep to clean pores and when i use it i feel like it really cleaned my whole face, and didn't just set on my skin. its also reallllly cheap and exfoliates at the same time.

cons: i have acne that just won't go away. i've tried proactiv, neutrogena, and various acne scrubs and this one is no different...it won't get rid of my acne. also, it makes my face really dry, but nothing a moisturizer won't fix. :)

however...i use epiduo with this wash and the combination really makes my acne dissapear. yay, finallly a solution to my acne! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by h311ok1tty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had an angel come to me when I found this product. If you have oily skin at the end of the day-- take a shower, wash your face with it, leave it on for about 30 seconds, rinse off. Then do your original shower routine and wash your face again with it and then rinse with COLD water. Magic.

I have been acne free (literally almost completely for over a whole year, now)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is very lovely; it does nothing but improve my skin. At first I was skeptical because of the salicylic acid, which tends to irritate my skin...however, this scrub is ah-mazing. The beads are super gentle, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and vibrant. Definitely a staple to my routine.