July 30, 2014 | 1865 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by verykristin

This has become my signature scent. Light, feminine, rose-based. People always compliment me when I wear it. I even bought the companion moisturizer, which is a FABULOUS quality lotion. I wish the bottle was prettier, but will continue to buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by amyj0654

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do own this one. It does smell sexy. But when it is gone I will try another. There is so many to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by bartamy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute bottle; not particularly practical for storage or display.

The scent itself is lightweight, floral, fruity, sheer.

I think it is borrrring but sheer floral is not one of my favorite groups.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by mascaralove

this is my signature scent.
it's light and fresh but also with a somewhat musky under note.
i got it at macy's so it came with a lotion.. which i keep in the car for touch- ups.
i get alot of compliments.. esp from guy friends so i know it's a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by shesclassy

Everytime I wear this it makes me feel like a princess! It smells very sophisticated, clean and feminine. I have received a number of compliments when I wear this fragrance. It's a winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by crybaby

Pretty. I normally go for scents with a lot of warmth... and this definitely does not fit into that category. It smells very clean and sophisticated. I cannot see how it could offend anyone, unless you bathed yourself in it! The top notes are sparkling and fresh (I smell the jasmine well), and the dry down is musky. Not my absolute favorite, but it's still very nice. Oh, and the pink monogram on the bottle is cuuuute!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by brunettecouture

Very feminine and nice smelling, with gorgeous packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by slb74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. It is very feminine, and I get lots of compliments when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by bambi53

I looove this fragrance. It is so delicate and feminime. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by verasilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pretty, feminine scent. Dissappears fast though.
The packaging doesn't quite appeal to me.
Nice floral scents overall though.

Prefer others.
Will not repurchase (really, when do we females ever repurchase a perfume when there's about 100 of new products when we're trying to finish our current bottle?)
BTW, my bf likes the smell though--it seems that it's more popular with the men than the ladies, which makes me give more credit.