September 19, 2014 | 954 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by bankston76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not really understand why companies insist on ruining a good thing when they have it. This conditioner is probably one of their best sellers and they have gone and changed the formula. I have used this conditioner consistently for forever because it conditions, keeps my hair healthy, doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't break me out on my face and back. Well, that's all over. The new formula contains different oils, including argan oil. The first time I used this new formula my back broke out with some seriously gross zits and also my face that has been clear for sooooo long, got zits in certain spots that my hair falls along with blackheads where my hair sits on my forehead. I seriously don't understand why they had to do this. My beloved conditioner is no more and now I have to find something else after searching and searching to find this one. I'm so upset! I'm going to go out and buy the big bottles of the old stuff so I don't have to worry about it for a while. Boo on Redken!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

I really like the Redken All Soft conditioner and shampoo. I am one of those people who have tried maaaaany different products and have been unimpressed with most. After using this conditioner, I want to run my hands through my hair all day. The price is too expensive, especially for someone on a tight budget so I don't purchase this brand all the time. Quality wise, great product..just wish it was cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by raacheljoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this in my local hair superstore on the sale shelf for 4! i've read reviews of this product before so i snapped it up straight away. I have very dry, brittle hair. Basically my hair is in a condition beyond repair after stupid years of bleaching the life out of it which i regret so much now. Most conditioners don't even make my hair feel soft these days, but as soon as i put this on my hair feels like silk and completely detangles, i leave it on around 5 minutes before rinsing. I love it, definitely a new HG! after drying , my hair still feels softer than it ever has, so happy with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

IF ONLY this product is available in Indonesia. I asked my dad to buy it for me when he was in Stuttgart, this conditioner is really, really good. It smells so nice and it detangles well, I often add henna and olive oil to deep condition my hair, always, always works. The packaging, however, it not so good because this prevents me from using the product until the last drop of it. Still an excellent product, though it's a bit pricy. Worth the money. Will repurchase when I go out of the country.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by daniellejerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This conditioner is gold. It makes my damaged bleached hair feel like silk... Even after I stop using it for a while I notice the difference and end up coming back to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by robotloove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This really does make my hair smooth and soft, but it is a bit heavy for frequent washings on my medium texture locks. Works best when I rotate it in when my hair needs a little extra TLC. That said, I think it really makes a difference and will keep using.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

All Soft has been around for at least ten years. It does not smell like chemicals. Someone mentioned that and they don't know the difference between chemicals and oils/butters mixed into a base. Anything with avocado in it seems to go off or bad when it doesn't have good stabilizers, but this stays the same as the day you buy it. While I prefer the Redken scent for curly hair, this is ok. It smells more like a hair oil- such as argan oil products. I have had the Velvet Whip for much longer. About twice a year Ulta has the liter on sale for $15. I picked it up and the sale is still going on. Several other brands are included and it's all liter shampoo's and conditioners. So you get this liter for the price of the regular bottle. I don't color my hair often and I never use heat on it very much. I switched over from Color Extend and Color Extend- Sun. We'll see how it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ck923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the shampoo, but I'm not too in love with the conditioner. It's nice but I think I can get by with my All Soft shampoo and another conditioner that's cheaper. I think the bigger difference is using the shampoo. But don't get me wrong, the conditioner is good, I'm just expecting more for the price. The smell is pleasant, consistency is thick and very moisturizing without weighing down my hair. I'll probably repurchase after finishing my bottle just because I like to use matching shampoos and conditioners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This was an okay product. Made my hair soft, but not as soft as some other (and cheaper) conditioners have. And I don't understand how people love the scent of this stuff...smells like straight up chemicals to me. And the bottle (I got one of those 30% more free! bottles) was an absolute bitch to get any product out of. I had to shake the hell out of it just to get a dime sized amount. Overall, didn't damage my hair, didn't make it spectacular, not worth the money. Girls with coarser hair like myself should try something stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by kalikabarlow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Easily the best ever conditioner I have used on my unruly, colour-treated curly hair. You feel the difference from the second you put it in your hair. I went without it for a few weeks and I saw how different it made my hair. Buying it again definitely!