April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ck923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the shampoo, but I'm not too in love with the conditioner. It's nice but I think I can get by with my All Soft shampoo and another conditioner that's cheaper. I think the bigger difference is using the shampoo. But don't get me wrong, the conditioner is good, I'm just expecting more for the price. The smell is pleasant, consistency is thick and very moisturizing without weighing down my hair. I'll probably repurchase after finishing my bottle just because I like to use matching shampoos and conditioners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This was an okay product. Made my hair soft, but not as soft as some other (and cheaper) conditioners have. And I don't understand how people love the scent of this stuff...smells like straight up chemicals to me. And the bottle (I got one of those 30% more free! bottles) was an absolute bitch to get any product out of. I had to shake the hell out of it just to get a dime sized amount. Overall, didn't damage my hair, didn't make it spectacular, not worth the money. Girls with coarser hair like myself should try something stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by kalikabarlow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Easily the best ever conditioner I have used on my unruly, colour-treated curly hair. You feel the difference from the second you put it in your hair. I went without it for a few weeks and I saw how different it made my hair. Buying it again definitely!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by runwaygal

I used the shampoo and hair conditioner for two days and my hair ended up feeling like straw--very stiff. My hair did have some shine--I had kind of shiny straw-like hair.

I absolutely could not stand the drying effect this combination had on my hair. I would not recommend this at all, particularly for the price. I think Redken products overall are very overpriced for the performance they give.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

I have fine hair, and so I need a conditioner that will hydrate but not weigh down my long hair (as it is already pretty weighty). This conditioner is perfect. Compared to Joico's K-PAK this hydrates waaay more!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

ive tryed this conditioner before and it has the same effects as other redken products, the first time you use it its amazingg makes it super soft BUT on the down side over time if you keep useing a speciffic product to make your hair softer softer softer its going to pull apart!! Redken products are good for events when you want your hair to look amazing for one night but over use will result in bad hair health, theres also ALOT of bad chemicals in this conditioner completly unessesacry ABBA pure moisture conditioner is wayy better and gives my unrully curly frizzy hair the Smooth sleek result i want without any heat damage ima big fan of natural alternatives

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using this for 2 weeks and I'm not getting stellar results like other MUA-ers. The conditioner did a great job in softening my dry hair and my hair's more manageable now. Shine-wise, I don't see any of it. I like the smell but it fades away after a while. Only grumble is, I don't know if it's the packaging, but everytime when I want to squeeze it out it takes quite a bit of effort for me to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great conditioner for sure. I have dry, thin-medium (definatly not thick), colored, somewhat heat damaged hair, but lots of it, with oily scalp. This did not weigh my hair down at all or make it greasy. It just made it soft and healthy! I will definatly buy again and again. I feel it protects my hair from all the blow drying, heat styling, coloring I put it through.

PROS:
-excellent quality, you definatly get what you pay for
-doesn't weigh hair down
-did not leave my hair oily or greasy
-feels just like my hair, but healthier
-good, clean, classic smell. Not overflowing
-no product buildup

CONS:
-is expensive but worth it for quality ingredients
-hate the bottle, it can be hard to get the product out!
-they could always give us more for the money right? Lol
-doesn't tame my fly aways (i use bed head after party for that)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by TheMrsPacheco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG Conditioner. I use this with the All Soft Shampoo and LOVE the results. My normally brittle, dry hair is SO SOFT after using this product, it suprises my every time. My husband also loves the smell of it - I wash my hair every morning and the sweet but not overpowering scent sticks around 'til nighttime!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by LaReeSpeaks

I AM IN LOVE. Period. My hair went from extremely dry and brittle to very soft, shiny and of course smelling good. The smell is great, something like a combination of Shea Butter and Vanilla scent. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I cant remember EXACTLY how much I spent on it (somewhere in the $12-$17 range) but I truly feel that for the quality this conditioner is on your hair, its completely worth the price. You dont even have to use too much, a little goes a long way in this case, whereas some of the much cheaper brands (like Tresseme[sp?] for example) you have to use WAY more than you probably should to even feel like the product is working.

HANDS DOWN the best conditioner I have used in a long time.