September 19, 2014 | 1250 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by ivette1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only pigment I have ever finished!!! And replaced twice. The color is nice and versatile. will definitely repurchase, hope it never gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by johnd1

A Must-have--the best, most used pigment I have. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

SUPER VERSATILE! Very worth the money. Can be used as highlithers, eyeshadow, put in lotion, you can even put it in lipgloss! Beautiful nude color (hence "naked")

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by zazzle86

gorgeous pigment! Nude colour that gives me a nice natural sparkle to my eyelids but not OTT! I use this when I want to have a natural eye look or when I wearing bright lips! I also love to use this and have cat eyes! Think the colour helps draw attention to the natural colour of your eyes! Great if your looking for an everyday natural eyeshadow to wear to work or even as a great highlight!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best base I've purchased this season. It can also be used as a highlighter. Beautiful neutral colour with sparkles. Smooth and soft texture, easy to apply and weightless on the lids. It looks also very nice if you highlight the area under your lashes with this. But be careful, cause if the sparkles get on your lashes, doesn't look too good, could be irritating sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by neekolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i had to buy this when the MA used it on me and i love it! perfect nude color. awesome for highlighting and what not. if you like vanilla pigment, you should add this one to your collection too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Mojie

I really expected to like this one and was prepared for it to become a staple for me, the same way that Shroom did, but it didn't end up happening that way and it's not such a bad thing since I don't really NEED another nude shadow. I just have the unbreakable urge to keep trying new things.

In the jar, Naked looks like a sparkly peach nude shade. It's not quite true nude and nowhere near a true peach. The glitter is relatively subtle, but chunkier than I like in my shadows.

On my NW20 skin (my eyelids are a bit darker than the rest of my face, maybe NW25), it disappears, leaving a bit of chalky residue and some chunky shimmer. It's not quite like Shroom, which disappears in a good way and makes me look clean and polished but not made up. Naked somehow makes it look like my skin but worse. And more glittery.

On the bright side, I only got a sample of this, so I'm not out much. Glad to be able to cross it off my list of things I need to buy, though, so there's a plus side to things.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2008 6:59:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

I didn't buy this thankfully - I received a sample & was disappointed! The colour looked lovely in the pot, so I was shocked when I used it to highlight my brow bone to find it was hardly noticable, could just about see the flecks of glitter. Would not buy this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by ceciliathegreat

I have pale porcelain skin, brown eyes, and black hair for ref.

Very beautiful neutral colour for fair skins. I use it on my brow bones for an ever so slight highlighting effect. It has some slight shimmer to it, but is not frosty nor glittery. Very nice. A sure staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Keslynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only MAC pigment I have so far but I love it so much I want to check out others. I'm an NW20, and Naked is the perfect nude shadow for me. It's almost the same color as my eyelids but it's enough different to make my eyes stand out a little. The shimmer is beautiful but subtle enough for everyday wear. I like to put it all over my lid and use a brown in the crease.

The only problem I have is with the packaging (knocked off a lippie for it). As another reviewer said, a sifter cap would be heavenly. Maybe it's because I'm a pigment beginner but I usually end up wasting some just trying to get it on the brush evenly. Trying to tap a little into the cap has ended in disaster and a mountain of pigment.

But don't let that discourage you! Naked is a fabulous shade for fairer-skinned folk.