November 29, 2014 | 907 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ambism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everyone's preference is different so I'll keep this short and sweet and just say that I like this fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had a small vial of this perfume for over 4 years now, and I don't love or hate the smell. I thought my apathy was caused by my pickiness about florals (and to me, this is pretty much straight-up southern magnolia with a hint of musk), but everybody else who has smelt it has had the same "meh" reaction. It's nothing special and that vial is only 2/3 of the way gone, which shows that I honestly don't reach for it that much. Also, the staying power is pretty "eh," even when you spray it on your hair. That being said, this scent is quite cheap, and it's not necessarily BAD...just nothing unique.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a $10 find and I was, well, curious. The smell is like a cool floral, a scent I'm not usually drawn to, but which has definitely grown on me. I can smell the sultriness of Louisiana and something heavy, like magnolia. At the same time, there is a crispness, like an ocean breeze. I have been wearing this for a while and it keepa surprising me, which I did not expect from a BS fragrance. Since fragrance is so personal, and since it changes with body chemistry, I can only recommend you try it if you are "curious", too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing Curious on and off for a few years (since it came out). I usually wear it in the winter when I don't mind the heavier scents. Although I wouldn't say Curious is heavy at all, I just prefer scented lotions and sprays in the warmer months. Curious is hard to explain...it's not too fruity, not too musky. It's "crisp" and not overpowering. I don't think there's anything out there like it. And what's funny is that I've complimented a few girls on their scent and they've told me it's Curious. So obviously, I must be drawn to it. It's a scent I think I'll keep on my shelf for awhile...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by ascopes

I bought a bottle of this years ago after trying it on at a dept store...when I got home I kept smelling my wrist...I really liked it and I didn't expect much from this scent. I went back the next day and bought a bottle...I always get compliments when I wear it...it's not overpowering at all. It's a fresh scent but has a bit of sweetness to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't wear this very often but when I do I get a lot of compliments. I like to wear it when I go out as it tends to smell too heavy for day on me. My friend also wears this and people love it on her too. I will probably repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by jonjon951

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Curious is probably my least favorite scent from Brintey. Its a straight out floral and thats just not my favorite type of scent. Its very clean. Its a nice little scent. I think thats why its so popular. Its easy to wear and very likable. It isnt to strong. I think its perfect for all ages. I could wear it, my mom could wear it, and my grandmother could wear it. What draws me most to it is the packaging. I LOVE the bottle. Its so cute and fun. I love the blue and little pink hearts. It looks great displayed. So many people love this scent and I could see why. Its just not for me. It smells wonderful and others but just does nothing to really make me want more and more of it. I prefer her Fantasy, In Control, and Hidden Fantasy. : )

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember buying this in 04 when it first came out and I absolutely loved it! And I loved the bottle.. But after awhile I really couldn't stand the smell so I had to stop using it.. And to this day everytime I smell it I get nauseated..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this scent more than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Imo, Curious is also a mix of sweet and floral scents but this fragrance is more grown up than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Although I like the scent of Curious, I would not repurchase because they staying power is not long.