April 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by ascopes

I bought a bottle of this years ago after trying it on at a dept store...when I got home I kept smelling my wrist...I really liked it and I didn't expect much from this scent. I went back the next day and bought a bottle...I always get compliments when I wear it...it's not overpowering at all. It's a fresh scent but has a bit of sweetness to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't wear this very often but when I do I get a lot of compliments. I like to wear it when I go out as it tends to smell too heavy for day on me. My friend also wears this and people love it on her too. I will probably repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by jonjon951

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Curious is probably my least favorite scent from Brintey. Its a straight out floral and thats just not my favorite type of scent. Its very clean. Its a nice little scent. I think thats why its so popular. Its easy to wear and very likable. It isnt to strong. I think its perfect for all ages. I could wear it, my mom could wear it, and my grandmother could wear it. What draws me most to it is the packaging. I LOVE the bottle. Its so cute and fun. I love the blue and little pink hearts. It looks great displayed. So many people love this scent and I could see why. Its just not for me. It smells wonderful and others but just does nothing to really make me want more and more of it. I prefer her Fantasy, In Control, and Hidden Fantasy. : )

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember buying this in 04 when it first came out and I absolutely loved it! And I loved the bottle.. But after awhile I really couldn't stand the smell so I had to stop using it.. And to this day everytime I smell it I get nauseated..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this scent more than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Imo, Curious is also a mix of sweet and floral scents but this fragrance is more grown up than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Although I like the scent of Curious, I would not repurchase because they staying power is not long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

favorite perfume from britney
smells sexy and fancy
great for speacial occasions

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ulaxoxo

At first I liked this perfume, but it quickly got old. I feel like the smell is just too typical. It's nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This you can find very cheap. Its pretty and flowery and lasts all day and night.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this. For myself, I consider this a casual, weekend fragrance. The notes most noticeable to my nose: vanilla, magnolia, and musk. It's a feminine scent in a very unique and pretty bottle. I've had this around 4 years now and it's still about 1/4 full. IF I should decide to repurchase, I will buy the same size (1 oz) bottle I have now because it's portable, and while the atomizer is cool-looking, I've heard it's nothing but a problem.