April 16, 2014 | 1479 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jasminefoxedme

This is one of my absolute favorite Lush products, and by far my favorite Lush shower gel. The reviewer who said it smells like jasmine, tea, and honey is exactly right. Jasmine is definitely the most powerful of the scents, with the honey just adding a bit of sweetness. I find it to be ultra feminine, a bit old fashioned, and all around gorgeous

It also has my favorite texture of the Lush shower gels. With the exception of Flying Fox and Happy Hippy, I find their shower gels to be quite runny and not thick enough. Flying Fox is kind of the thickness of honey without being sticky.

For those hoping to find a honey scented shower gel, this is not it. This is very much a jasmine scented product with a touch of honey. Check out Honey I Washed the Kids soap, Flying Saucers shower gel or Honey Waffle soap, the last two of which are coming out with the Retro collection, if you're looking for a sweet honey scent from a Lush shower product. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by saracc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this smell! Its one of my faourites from lush, and one of the nicest smells i have ever found. i think its the jasmine. and i really love it.. average price for a lush shower gel. didnt feel like it did anything in particular for my skin, unlike other lush products. but didnt do anything bad for my skin either.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsSinkShips

I really wanted to like this (I love jasmine and honey) but the smell is just terrible. It was drying and irritating as well and just a tad bit too expensive. Won't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by likeshesaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GAG. I think Flying Fox is really hit or miss...I, for one, hate it. After using it I smelled like a grandmother who smokes too much. I passed it along to my dad who is obsessed with it for some reason. Definitely test if before buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 5:20:00 AM More reviews by catteys

Got a small bottle of 100ml from a gift box, and i'm in love with it =) The smell of jasmine and honey match perfectly, sweet and relaxing! Also it makes my skin softer and quite moisturising. I think the price is a bit too high for shower gel but i will still buy it.
PS. the name is lovely too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by andreacaracortada

it is so overpowering...where is the honey smell? won;t buy it again. it is so weird as well. prefer the olive branch shower gel instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by celesteshine

This smells soooo good. Just like jasmine flowers. This is my fav shower gel ever. The smell lingers even after you get out of the shower. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ymadub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Funny how different peoples' opinions are about scent! I love this scent, find it to be honey/jasmine/tea-type, wakes me up in the morning and I never tire of it. I like the product, too. Gentle on my skin, yet leaves me squeaky clean. Unlike some of Lush's stuff, the scent stays a bit, too. But I still find it soft and subtle.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2008 6:08:00 AM More reviews by bobsyouruncle

this stuff is strong enough to strip the paint off the walls! It has the most overpowering smell you can imagine and it lingers.Jasmine mixed with chemicals mixed with brothel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by peachface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent can be quite overpowering in the shower but I LOVE the lingering smell afterward which lasts a while.