October 22, 2014 | 940 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by juliey88

I love this product! It's the best eyeliner there is - it goes on smooth and doesn't tug. It's a little bit pricy, but it lasts me a while and I bought it months ago (I also wear it about every other day). I would def. buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by rrx2wm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot - it's easy to use, goes on smoothly and has pretty good staying power. I have it in roast coffee which is a great colour for daytime use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by RachelFay81

This is one of my favorite liners it provides a smooth line for a bold look and has a smudger on the other end for a toned down or smokey eye look. Have this is black, and black brown... I cannot tell a huge difference in the two colors. Will update if I find another liner that even comes close to comparing. So far nothing I have tried comes close!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2008 2:20:00 AM More reviews by cway

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Despite the good reviews on here, it is one of the worst eyeliners for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Meliamalia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this in #10 Dark Chocolate. It's a pretty color, no red tone. Can't get a clean line with this one, so I have no use for the smudger because it applies smudged-looking already. It stays on OK, (you have to let it set for 60seconds after applying) but I wouldn't say it was waterproof or water resistant. Washes off easily too. I don't like the packaging because it looks like the cheap plastic ones you find on a $2 eyeliner, and it's not retractable. Also, the product gets messy when it gets a little warm. I don't I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by virtuosity32

this liner in shy brown is my HG shade. it's a beautiful muted chestnut color that really makes my blue eyes pop. it goes on smoothly and easily and the smudger end of the liner is really handing for "erasing" any mistakes. i wear it every day and will continue to as long as clinique makes it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by beautgal

This is so funny - I also do the exact same thing where I mix up the caps for the two ends, and put the smudger one on the liner end and squish up whatever liner is protruding!! Guess the packaging isn't great. But the liner is really good. Lasts all day, and the Smoky Gray color is the best - works with just about any color you could put on your eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by abbottcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will only use liquid eyeline or the kind that you twist up, so this one falls right into that second category. I just hate having to sharpen eyeliner pencils, mostly because I feel its really hard to keep the sharpener clean. I love that I can just twist this up if I decide I need a little more and don't have to stop what I'm doing to sharpen. The liner is nice because it has the smudger and the opposite end. It comes in lots of different shades, too. I think one of my biggest peeves about this though is when I use the smudger, I generally still have the lid off of the liner end so I can touch up spots here and there. Well, when I'm done with the liner, I have a tendency to get the two lids mixed up, and since they're different heights, I end up putting the shorter smudger cap on my liner and it wastes my liner in the smudger cap. Its also very difficult to get a precise line with this product because the liner itself is so wide. Its not a terribly smooth application, either. It does tend to pull at my eye a bit or I have to use more pressure than I feel I should. CoverGirl makes an eyeliner somewhat similar to this and I think its probably better, althought I may buy Clinique again because of its assortment of colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by phan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've been using this for awhile in black brown. it lasts really long, doesn't smear or smudge and it has rich color. it glides on easily, doesn't tug or skip. i like that i don't have to sharpen it, and the blending sponge tip attached to it is really convenient and useful for blending away harsh lines and creating a fine line at the outer corners. my sister and my friends all use quickliner too and they love it. i highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 3:06:00 AM More reviews by estella2703

It's a good product, yes, but after 10 hours, it just fades away, and the smudger sponge at the other end of it seems to remove the eyeliner instead of smudging it but it is nice that I use it for applying eye make up like shadows eheh
it is quite thick, so can not line your eye at all, good for smudging, may be..
i used the smoky brown but it is a greyish brown that does not reflect my eye color, so probably will not buy once more.