November 26, 2014 | 1273 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bridgettetaylor

This Eyeshadow Primer WORKS! I put just a tiny bit on each eyelid, then apply eyeshadow. I can go all day at work, then an intense workout with my trainer and my eyeshadow is the only thing that looks freshly applied. Love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Ilovemakeup721

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. This is definitely in my top beauty products ever. I have extremely oily eyelids and this is the only primer I have tried that actually keeps my eyeshadow on all day without creasing. I put it on before school in the morning, and it stays on even if I don't get home till the nighttime. This primer makes your eyeshadow color much more vibrant and beautiful than wearing the shadow alone. Also, it never ever creases. Even if I've had it on forever. Primer potion is a little bit pricy, but it will last you forever. You only need to use a tiny drop for both eyelids. I will use this product forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by shenny241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is awesome!This primer is a must have! My shadows last all day and all night without any creases or smudges! For those who think eyeshadow primer isn't important, think again! If you want that vibrant, long-lasting eyeshadow look, this primer is the way to go! I use it every time!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by dvm92

I don't know what I would do without this primer. First of all, yes I completely understand that it may seem overpriced considering the size. However I have had the same tube for almost 2 years and it is just about to run out, and that is of using it on average 5 times per week. I have tried many other primers and nothing comes close. I can't say it makes my eye shadows brighter but it makes them last forever. I have very bad discolouration underneath my eyes and on my eyelids, therefore this primer keeps my concealer and powder that's on top of the lid stay crease free as well as the eyeshadow/eyeliner itself. Well worth the money in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

UDPP does work. It keeps my eyeshadow packed onto my eyes. The only problem I have with this is that the texture is a little too thick for me when first applied but after applying eyeshadow and all, it doesn't really bother me. It is pricey but quality is definitely there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best thing ever! I use this every time I put eyeshadow on, and it works great! The only things I don't like about this primer are that it's pricy, and a bit thick in texture. Overall, I don't know what I'd do without it. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without Urban Decay.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Chelsannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this primer; it's so long-lasting throughout the whole day and the tiniest amount of product goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product for someone who has oily eyelids as it prevents both slipping and creasing. For a primer it's rather pricey but in my opinion it's definitely worth it. This has always been my go-to eye primer as I am convinced it's so much better than any other products.

An improvement could be made in terms of the packaging as I find a lot of product goes to waste, however overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this primer, and will not go without it. I have very oily lids, and without primer my eye-shadow is in a single cease of colour after about three hours and non-waterproof mascara is beneath my eyes. With this primer, my eye makeup stays on all day.

I really like the way the tube dispenses, and I feel I have great control over the amount. My only complaint is that I feel the tube has a few too many threads, taking a noticeably long time to open and close.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl8705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Words cannot quite express how much I love this product. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever if you only use a small amount. Using a small amount seems to be the best tactic with this product. Anyways, it is incredibly effective in keeping eye shadow from creasing and actually staying on. It is the best product that I have found to actually do what it claims in this department. The intensity of eye shadow may fade a little over the course of an entire day but it will still look great. And I literally use this stuff almost everyday. HG without a doubt.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

I've used this for years, I guess cause I've just been to lazy to find a better one lol! It basically does what it says, but it leaves like crusty flakes on my eyelid mainly under my brow. I used to think it was my skin but now i'm sure its not! Does anyone else have this problem?