January 30, 2015 | 1529 users online

Powder - Laura Geller - Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by bcs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful product. I have tried everything- mineral make-up- Nars, Armani, Smashbox, etc. They are all good products, but Balance and Brighten exceeds them all. Application is effortless, covers beautifully, looks natural and improves the appearance of the skin. I prefer to use Bare Minerals brush,as I find it to apply the product more easily and smoothly. And no mess! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:14:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder foundation is lovely on and reminds me of MAC's MSF although I like this better as it is not mineral makeup which means there isn't a sheen. At the same time, it is not totally matte and give depth and actually some brightness to the powder giving it a beautiful glow. I use fair which is ideal for PPP. I think for the price it should at least come with a small kabuki or puff, but it didn't. I did get mine at Ulta not through QVC.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by littlepaws

This is my favorite powder. I use this over my sheer or medium coverage foundation. When I first began using this powder I received compliments from relatives about how nice my skin looked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by amak16701

I love this stuff. I didn't think I would be suited to a powder makeup; I've always used liquid, but this really intrigued me, so I bit the bullet and bought it (in Tan). It gives really great coverage, doesn't look cakey, lasts all day, though I'm not super-active--don't know how it would be for a constantly on-the-go/sporty gal. It also makes my skin feel really soft.

I get a lovely sort of soft-focus glow to my face in pictures when I have this on, so it's great to have on-hand if you're going to be somewhere that will have cameras pointed in your direction. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Broke me out!! has talc so beware if your acne-prone

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I just started using it this year(summer) and it really doesn't run off or stain with perspiration. Great product

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

Not a great powder foundation. I got a sample of this in the fair and it was too dark. I am not overly fair but it still didn't look good. I kinda had a gray cast to my face. Not pretty. I will stick with my new BE matte.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by agingfast

I purchased this in fair. I am lighter than your average non-tanned caucasian, but not super light. On me, this product provided almost no coverage for small blemishes or slight facial redness, but did color my skin too dark - and with a grayish cast. I think Covergirl's TruBlend powder is a better product, at much lest cost. This is going back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gift set. The coverage is okay it doesn't cover some of my acne scars but does cover my freckles. It isn't heavy. It really evens out my skin which is impressive. Its really easy to overapply and will look cakey if you do. It lasts all day which I like. I don't have to touch it up or carry it around in my bag. There are oils in this which means I don't stay matte all day.I didn't break out from this. The laura geller brush it came with kinda breaks the powder apart so you get little particles in the packaging. You can just sweep these up with another brush but it is a little annoying. The packaging isn't the best both the powder and plastic break easily. I probably won't buy this again because sephora no longer sells LG.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by JR81

I have this in the fair, and the color is a good match for my skintone. Having said that, I am less than impressed with this one. It does not cover as well as I expected, and it makes my face itch. I think it looks cakey also. I really, really wanted to like this because it seemed like a less messy alternative to minerals to have in my purse, but that is not the case. Giving this away.