Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (All Shades)

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), BHT, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 5/18/2011 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i got this product years the time i was just looking for a powder that gave me a little colour i'm really pale so i can't get away with bronzer. when i saw this product i thought it would be peafect for me how ever it didn't show up on my skin i remember useing this and think what the hell it this thing ment to do? this was my first Laura Geller and my last. i have not ordered any think from Laura Geller since 2006 ha but it's probably my thought for trying to use this as a bronzer what a dummie

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am 48 years young, green eyes, red hair, large pores and rosacea. I was hesitant because I have been wearing liquid foundation since I was 15. I have acne scars and thought by covering my face, people wouldn't notice them. (They do, but I was fooling myself.)

I tried this in Fair and was stunned. It looks bright, not shiny; dewy, not oily; and really really evens out my skin tone. (I keep the retractable brush in my purse for touch ups.)

I'm from south Florida and this is exceedingly light-feeling. I haven't had a problem with the humidity and heat yet.

This and the Ethereal Rose powder makes for a beautiful face every single day. I'm thinking about getting auto-ship from QVC and I've NEVER done that before.

I look beautiful with this and like I have great skin (which from the above description, you know I don't!). I love this product and will use it again and again.

on 4/3/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have been wanting to try the Balance and Brighten Foundation for a while; however, I was always afraid that the regular and fair shades, just would not be light enough. Recently, LG came out with a new shade, Porcelain, which is for those of us who are really fair. For reference, I am a NW15 and this new shade is a good match for me. The second thing that I was concerned about was how drying and cakey this might be. I have dry skin and mineral makeup and powder foundations are generally a no-go for me, but I really like the finish that you can get with a powder. The Balance and Brighten actually came through with flying colors. It did not cake, nor did it dry my skin out. I am super pleased with this product. It does what it is advertised to do and it does it well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Found that this foundation really helped to tone down redness better than the Bare Escentuals powder I used to use. I use the fair version in winter and the regular in summer.

on 3/20/2011 10:50:00 PM

LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! :) I won a box thing of Laura Geller cosmetics, this is amazing stuff.

on 3/18/2011 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I picked up the shade Porcelain in the Balance-n-Brighten foundation. It's for the fairest of complexions. Unfortunately for me, instead of being fair neutral, it's fair leaning pink. So this is perfect if you're a pale girl with pink undertones. However, if you need more neutral or warmer undertones, it'll look a bit off. I'm extremely fair and normally neutral foundation or neutral leaning warm looks best on me. This foundation does do a good job of evening out my skintone, blurring imperfections and brightening my complexion, I just wish it didn't lean pink.

on 3/4/2011 9:59:00 AM

I just tried this in the new Porcelain color, and I don't like this product at all. It felt so dry on my skin, and my skin looked dry and dull and it really accentuated my pores in a very big way. I saw very little coverage.

Also, my skin started to itch and I broke out in hives within a couple of minutes of applying. I am not factoring that into my rating however, as allergic reactions can happen. My poor rating is based solely on the product itself.

on 2/24/2011 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really do like this stuff! I have red, uneven skin...and this covers wonderfully. The only complaint I have is that the shade in Regular, which I got, was too dark. But all that QVC had at the time were two shades, Regular and Tan. They now have two lighter shades available as well now, so I have to go pick one of those up. Love it!

on 1/16/2011 3:38:00 PM

I ordered this off of QVC, and it didn't LOOK that bad, (not half as good as Crystal Facets by Signature Club A) but it felt like a mask. I felt like my skin couldn't breathe. That's just how it effected me, but some people might like it. I sent it right back. Bye Bye...

on 1/8/2011 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I Love all of Laura Geller's products but this is especially amazing. It stays all day, makes my skin look awesome. I immediately received complements after I started using it. I use Loreal's primer underneath and it is the perfect duo!