Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (All Shades)

3.8

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), BHT, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 1/8/2011 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I Love all of Laura Geller's products but this is especially amazing. It stays all day, makes my skin look awesome. I immediately received complements after I started using it. I use Loreal's primer underneath and it is the perfect duo!

on 12/29/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Whatever this product is supposed to do for me, it doesn't. If it's supposed to be a foundation, it doesn't cover anything. If it's meant to be a translucent powder, it is way too dark. If it's supposed to be a highlighter, it has no shimmer at all. I'm just using it as an eyeshadow primer, but I don't think it's functioning well for this purpose, either. Skip this questionable, perplexing product.

on 12/16/2010 11:27:00 AM

This is a wonderful product. I have tried everything- mineral make-up- Nars, Armani, Smashbox, etc. They are all good products, but Balance and Brighten exceeds them all. Application is effortless, covers beautifully, looks natural and improves the appearance of the skin. I prefer to use Bare Minerals brush,as I find it to apply the product more easily and smoothly. And no mess! Highly recommend.

on 11/6/2010 6:14:00 AM

This powder foundation is lovely on and reminds me of MAC's MSF although I like this better as it is not mineral makeup which means there isn't a sheen. At the same time, it is not totally matte and give depth and actually some brightness to the powder giving it a beautiful glow. I use fair which is ideal for PPP. I think for the price it should at least come with a small kabuki or puff, but it didn't. I did get mine at Ulta not through QVC.

on 10/30/2010 6:22:00 PM

This is my favorite powder. I use this over my sheer or medium coverage foundation. When I first began using this powder I received compliments from relatives about how nice my skin looked.

on 10/25/2010 11:10:00 PM

I love this stuff. I didn't think I would be suited to a powder makeup; I've always used liquid, but this really intrigued me, so I bit the bullet and bought it (in Tan). It gives really great coverage, doesn't look cakey, lasts all day, though I'm not super-active--don't know how it would be for a constantly on-the-go/sporty gal. It also makes my skin feel really soft.

I get a lovely sort of soft-focus glow to my face in pictures when I have this on, so it's great to have on-hand if you're going to be somewhere that will have cameras pointed in your direction. :)

on 8/26/2010 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Broke me out!! has talc so beware if your acne-prone

on 7/20/2010 6:11:00 PM

I love this product. I just started using it this year(summer) and it really doesn't run off or stain with perspiration. Great product

on 6/13/2010 7:49:00 PM

Not a great powder foundation. I got a sample of this in the fair and it was too dark. I am not overly fair but it still didn't look good. I kinda had a gray cast to my face. Not pretty. I will stick with my new BE matte.

on 6/4/2010 3:19:00 PM

I purchased this in fair. I am lighter than your average non-tanned caucasian, but not super light. On me, this product provided almost no coverage for small blemishes or slight facial redness, but did color my skin too dark - and with a grayish cast. I think Covergirl's TruBlend powder is a better product, at much lest cost. This is going back.