October 25, 2014 | 1847 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by BossA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good for combination to oily skin! The skin feels amazing and I'm sticking to this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Eternalsummer

I don't know how I could have gone this long without trying this product. It's only been a week since I started using it but I've already seen a noticable improvement in my skin. YMMV, but my skin looks radiant and healthy, and imperfections seem to have faded. I've already started wearing less makeup, in time I could probably forego foundation and get away with using just bb cream. I love the texture and how it feels when I apply it over my freshly cleansed skin, and dries totally non-sticky, like all is the product is absorbed and not sitting on the skin. I definitely am happy I finally decided to try it, it lives up to its name.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by jiegao8

This is the first Clinique product I own. I heard many good things about it so have finally decided to try it. Now I am half way through the bottle and still pretty happy with it. I would say this is a very good moisturizer if you are someone with slightly dry or oily combination skin or just oily skin all around. But don't expect it to perform anything close to "dramatically different" on your skin. At this price range, I am more than happy that it moisturizes well without irritating my skin or causing any acne. Too bad it doesn't contain any spf, but oh well, that means I can use it at night too. It controls oil pretty well as now I don't wake up in the morning with an oily face. Where I live now is hot and humid most of the time so this moisturizer would be an all-year-round product for me. However, in the cooler season or when I do have some dry spots on my cheek I would definitely need a more moisturizing serum on the bottom before applying this gel. Same thing apply to those who are on a anti-aging regime. Overall, it's a must try no-frill product if you are just looking for something basic that works.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by angelaccpan

I used to like it a lot because it leaves my oily skin feeling soft yet not greasy. However, a really cheap st.ives moisturizer works even better than this for me in the summer, might still use it in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Adriannuhmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly love this moisturizer so much that I've never even thought about trying anything else. It's super mosturizing & light. Since I have oily skin & don't want to overmosturize, it's perfect for my skin. It's hands down my favorite product at Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SmileyHolck

I really like this moisturizer for my combination skin. It feels nice and light on the skin. The thing that I love about this product, is that it doesent go greasy at the end of the day. I really like the packeging (the tube), its nice and squishy. Great for traveling! My skin is so nice and smooth :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Maybaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I've been using it for a few months now and I really think this will be my forever moisturizer. I have oily/combination skin and therefore is hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me grease u on my t-zone. With this one I don't get oily and I feel my face really hydrated after applying this moisturizer. A little goes a long way, I only use one pump and that is enough to apply on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

Good stuff. Won't grease up your skin at all. Provides a very light hydration, with absolutely no oily feel. It is truly a gel, so if you are looking for more moisture, this is not for you. But if you have oily skin that breaks out that just needs a little bit of moisture to keep the skin from flaking and feeling tight, this is it. Smells divine, even though "fragrance free." And not expensive! Pump is very nice as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by abigailrw

I've been looking for a long time for a nightly moisturizer for my sensitive/combination skin, and I think this is finally it. I've been using it every night after exfoliating for four weeks now and I wake up every morning with wonderfully smooth, moisturized skin. It also does not cause me to break out, which is miraculous, as it seems like every other moisturizer does. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by desertgirl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is nothing wrong with this moisturizer. It goes on smooth, soaks in quickly and seems very light..perfect for summer. BUT..that's it. At this price, it is absolutely NO better than my huge bottle of CeraVe, in fact, it may be a little less moisturizing. Additionally, the pump is irksome. It takes 2-3 squirts each time I need to get some out to get enough to cover my face. I just don't see why people think this stuff is so great. Maybe because of the price compared to some very pricey alternatives it seems like a great deal but honestly, it is just not that special. I'd rather spend the extra money on some great makeup and use CeraVe which I think works great for daytime summer wear.