April 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Kestrelsong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this, somewhat. It didn't really clear any blemishes from my face, but it felt pretty good on my skin. :P
I'll tell you what happened that made me not like this very much.

1. It was nearly impossible to get any cleanser out of the bottle. I twisted the cap both ways for a minute or two each, but even when I gave up and twisted it to the other side it still wouldn't come out.
Seriously, even when I finally got it one night, the next day it wouldn't come out again! I had to twist the cap even MORE. Even just the other night when I was using it I pressed down on the cap and I couldn't get it and had to twist it.

2. When I accidentally got the tiniest but in my eye, I could barely open it for half an hour. It felt like there was a painful, restrictive, plastic film over my eye.

I may be overreacting, but I really don't think that this cleanser is for me. It did dry my skin out a little around my nose, so be careful when you use it.
Good luck!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product some years ago. It feels great on the skin. Thing is, whenever I used it, a pimple or two formed. Not that I ever full on broke out but I found it very annoying.
I'm fairly sure it was just making whatever dirt come to the surface but I didn't wanna stick around to see.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by afghanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I absolutely loved it than a few days later I got huge cystic acne! I dumped it immediately. This is great for super oily skin but if you have normal skin and get a few blemishes here or there this is NOT for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by omfgwtfe

Love love love this!!! It works really great!! And it feels so cold!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product around two weeks ago for the reduced price of 3.00. I have large pore on my cheeks and a couple on my nose, this wash really foams up which enables it to get right into my pores and clean them out. The wash is clear with a slight greenish tint, I get this in the palm of my hand and work it into a lather before massaging into my face. The product can be quite drying so I only use this once a day - I use an exfoliator before this three times a week and my face feels very clean after that! I add a thick moisturiser on afterwards and my skin glows and looks much better, it does keep large cystic acne at bay so I definitely recommend it for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

This is a long overdue review. Yes it does give a cooling sensation when used, but menthol tends to have that effect on the skin. Personally, I preferred using the pore unclogging scrub as I found it gentle yet effective at cleaning my skin. This product just dried it out. I can't say whether it reduced acne since I don't really break out. It smells nice, and I like the texture of the cleanser. I find that normal cleansers are more effective at keeping me acne free than acne cleansers.
Update 10/06/2011: This is the ONLY cleanser that prevents breakouts from my cleansing oil. I've tried using a slew of other cleansers, both department and drugstore brands, after my cleansing oil, and I still broke out. This doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out., contrary to my previous review :D Definitely will keep purchasing :D

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Ceshell11

Although its pricey, it works! I've been using it for a while and I have to say, my skin is staying really clear! It has a minty eucalyptys scent which is nice and its very cooling on your skin. It worked better when I first started using it, though - its not working like it did at first but its keeping my skin pretty clear. My only complaint is that it doesn't have any exfoliating beads or anything like that its just kinda like a mild soap. Other than that, I'd say its pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely like this cleanser because it's
1 .Very Cooling , Refreshing , and It Deep Cleans ...
2. Pores are minimized and the skin is very soft ...
3. Eliminates blackheads and whiteheads and reduces the acne from infecting or spreading.
4. Smells refreshing like Eucalyptus ( from the Eucalyptus it contains ! )

But it does dry out the skin... People with Oily or Combo - Oily might really benefit from this cleanser ... Mine is combo- dry ...Still i like it bcoz of the 3 above said statements...
I immediately put on my toner and cream moisturizer after cleansing with this ... AND My skin Glows literally
Because it has 2 % Salicylic acid in it , it can't go in my eye area. So i use my Olay gentle foaming face wash first and then apply this...

Tip : Some people wash it off immediately ...I let it sit for a min ...For that one minute of it working , I scrub it gently with my " Earth Therapeutics " face brush . It contains MENTHOL and EUCALYPTUS ...People Sensitive to either one of them or both , Stay away from this...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Fotze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this out of a box of Biore pore cleaning strips and used it for a few days and right away I noticed a dramatic change in my skin's apperance. I don't get a lot of pimples really but the ones I do get are really big and painful and take a while to heal. But once I started using this, these pimples started clearing up so quickly and my face started looking the best it has in a while. It's really gentle, good smelling, and foams nicely. All I can say is that the sample really did its job because I buy this regularly now. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by PandaMonsterKate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd had a good experience with Biore's Microderm Scrub and decided to try this cleanser when my regular cleanser was out of stock. I quickly regretted the purchase. My skin is normally prone to blemishes and this cleanser made them much worse. I also developed dry patches around my chin that moisturizer couldn't fix. Promptly chucked it in the trash.