September 20, 2014 | 947 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At first it feels really cool (literally) on your face. I like how easily it foams up with just a llittle product and washes off clean. It dry me out and it didn't have a negative or positive effect on my blemishes. However, it caused major drying, crepey, itchy irritation around my eye area. I took great care to not use the cleanser near my eyes but even rinsing it off my face was enough to upset my eye area. I've been battling the irritation for days now since I stopped using this and it's still really bad. There are so many nicer cleansers available, I won't be using this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my new absolute favorite facial cleanser! I was at Walmart looking to see what else was new on the shelves that I haven't tried, and what wouldn't cost a ton of cash! This won by far! I came home and used it immediately! It took off all of my makeup. It gave my skin an "icy" cool and tingly feel, and it didn't make my skin tight! It also didn't make my skin flake up anywhere. I do have break-outs, so I waited until after I've been using this for at least a couple of weeks before I wrote this review. My skin looks so much better! I am so impressed with this cleanser! I use it in the morning and at night. This is a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by CristinaIsabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely obsessed with this cleanser. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clear and it cleans all the oil off my face but doesn't dry my skin out at all. I know that a lot of people claim it dries out their skin a lot so I just use the clinique lotion and I don't have a problem with it at all even on the dry areas of my face. I would definitely recommend using a lotion with it though since you should be moisturizing your skin anyway. This is the best cleanser I have ever used and I know I will be repurchasing it over and over again. It keeps my skin clear and oil free all day. I would highly recommend this to everyone. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im in love with this product. this is my HG cleanser. before, i had acne, and and oily face, after using this cleanser, most of my scars and acne has disappeared! the literal icey cool feeling after applying the cleanser makes my skin feel fresh and clean, and after washing off, i can already feel my pores tightening up. afterwards, i apply toner and moisturizer and my face is glowing. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by designerpink

I bought this product back when I had a lil' acne because many people were writing positive reviews on it. My experience with this product was that it had a nice eucalyptus scent to it, it did not do anything to cool down my acne and reduce redness and irritation and it made my skin awfully tight that it was soo dry it started peeling immediately after I finished washing my face. The only good thing it did for my skin was leave it with a nice cooling sensation (for about a minute before it dried)
If you have dry skin, beware because it may make it even more drier that it is already.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This face wash made my skin soooo dry to the point that it was peeling & burning to the touch as if I had a sunburn. Which is awful considering I have such oily skin you'd think I could fry an egg on it. It broke me out so bad but I think it's cause it dried my skin out so bad. I did like the pump & the consistency of this though. Its a liquidy-gel type consistency & it also had a cooling effect that felt good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by livelovedepp

I love this product! I have tried many different face washes over the last few years and have only gotten very minimal results. All my others would clear up the pimples I had but new ones would always come. After about one week of using this cleanser morning and night, I noticed that not only were my current pimples disappearing, but I wasn't getting any new ones either!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by jahmin

so i completely fell in love with this product because how it tightened my skin and i noticed that my blemishes were going away. and then 2-4 days later i noticed my skin was becoming very dry and irritated. my skin is shedding and i think this product have damaged my face's natural oils. it sure did take out the dirt and oils all right :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by aprilshowers94

This facewash is definitely one of my staples in my skin care routine. Over time, the "tingly" feeling that the product claims to have kind of fades, but this may be because my skin has simply gotten used to it. I started using after getting ZERO results from Proactiv, & it made a huge difference. It cleans well but doesn't dry out your face at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by bluphonics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is a short time use review as I've been using it only a few weeks.

I have sensitive combo skin and rosacea but over the last year I rarely break out with actual pimples aside from blackheads on my nose (large pores) and TOTM pimples here and there.

I use this twice a day and have not noticed my skin drying out so far. I love the cooling feeling but you do have to avoid anywhere near your eyes or they may burn.

My skintone seems to be improving and I have noticed fewer blackheads on my nose.

So far I am very pleased and I plan to rebuy once I run out.