Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

3.5

Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 2.0% Inactive ingredients: Water, glycerin, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauric acid, betaine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glyceryl oleate, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-7, menthol, disodium EDTA, BHT, DMDM hydantoin, methylparaben, fragrance

on 10/6/2011 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have sensitive skin. I should wash my face with dishwashing soap and i'd be a-ok. Using this product however, my entire face is tight and dry. I have spots of rough/dry patchy skin (especially my chin). I tried to exfoliate with an exfoliator pad this morning but it's still too damaged by the face wash. It's like it burnt my skin off ! ACK !

on 9/25/2011 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i just started using this product and so far i like it, knock on wood:) i did not rate this as high as i want to right now just because i want to give it a little more time to see if it really works. i've been using it for a couple of days and it seems to have cleared up a lot of my blackheads on my nose but i'am noticing a few, very small, zits but it is about to be that time of the month so im not sure if its the product or mother nature, i'll update and let you know though:)

on 9/8/2011 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love this stuff. You can definitely feel it working and you can notice it being a little cold. I'm not much of a fan of salicylic acid but I really enjoy this product! I still get little breakouts here and there, but nothing noticeable and I'd like to think this has something to do with it! I use this morning and night along with a toner, acne medicine and a good moisturizer.

This stuff is awful..it's so drying and it burnt my skin! It also made it way too tight and I broke out really badly after using this. I don't break out due to products much either.

on 9/6/2011 10:34:00 AM

I have acne-prone skin and this cleanser cleared up a few of my blemishes, it did make my face dry but i used a moisturizer and it helped the dryness.
I would reccommend buying this if you have a normal to oily complexion.

on 9/4/2011 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will never buy this facial cleanser again! It made my skin very dry and using this cleanser gave more acne than I'd had in a long time.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product ! (so good i had to use caps) ok so i have combination (mostly oily) and acne prone so i used this Morning and Night , and within a week i saw a huge improvement in my acne ( forehead, nose, and chin) and although it did dry out my cheeks a bit nothing a moisturizer can't fix ! love it would totally buy it again.

on 8/20/2011 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, where do I begin...? When I first bought this product I used it religiously, morning and night. Within a few weeks ALL my acne was gone, I was ecstatic, but it was short-lived :P. In the following week my sensitive skin became dry, red and blotchy. I looked DISGUSTING. So I put this cleanser away, and decided to never use it again. Since then my skin has recovered a LOT and it has become less sensitive.

So, I decided to start using this again, but only at night. After using this cleanser (as a preemptive strike against redness and drying :P) I take a bit of olive/jojoba oil rub it all over my face, let it sit for 1-3 minutes, then rinse with cool water. My skin feels great, My acne is clearing up. And I have no redness (caused by this cleanser) over-all, a good product, but I think they should use my directions on the back of the package ;D

Edit: I forgot to add, I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Also, I wish this cleanser didn't contain menthol D: it DOES give it the cooling effect it's known for, but menthol is an irritant, which is probably why in some people this cleanser causes blotchy red skin. just my 2-cents :D

on 8/6/2011 10:08:00 AM

Out of all the other facial cleansers I've tried, this has to be one of the best. I have combination, mainly oily skin. My T-zone area especially above my lips, and underneath my nose is prone to breakouts. My cheeks, however are pretty dry. This cleanser has helped stopped my breakouts in my t-zone area, making it feel oil-free for almost the entire day! It does seem to make the small area on my cheeks a bit drier though. However, it is a great product that I think works well for my oily t-zone. I bought it for 3.50 at Wal-Mart, because of a $1 off coupon, one of the cheapest prices I have paid, and was completely worth it. Will continue to buy!

I've haven't been seeing as many pimples as I usually do, which is great and after I rinse my face feels tingly and cool for a while. Foams up very well and I like the smell of it. I will definitely buy again