December 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by MoosaJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, where do I begin...? When I first bought this product I used it religiously, morning and night. Within a few weeks ALL my acne was gone, I was ecstatic, but it was short-lived :P. In the following week my sensitive skin became dry, red and blotchy. I looked DISGUSTING. So I put this cleanser away, and decided to never use it again. Since then my skin has recovered a LOT and it has become less sensitive.

So, I decided to start using this again, but only at night. After using this cleanser (as a preemptive strike against redness and drying :P) I take a bit of olive/jojoba oil rub it all over my face, let it sit for 1-3 minutes, then rinse with cool water. My skin feels great, My acne is clearing up. And I have no redness (caused by this cleanser) over-all, a good product, but I think they should use my directions on the back of the package ;D

Edit: I forgot to add, I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Also, I wish this cleanser didn't contain menthol D: it DOES give it the cooling effect it's known for, but menthol is an irritant, which is probably why in some people this cleanser causes blotchy red skin. just my 2-cents :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by mbear217

Out of all the other facial cleansers I've tried, this has to be one of the best. I have combination, mainly oily skin. My T-zone area especially above my lips, and underneath my nose is prone to breakouts. My cheeks, however are pretty dry. This cleanser has helped stopped my breakouts in my t-zone area, making it feel oil-free for almost the entire day! It does seem to make the small area on my cheeks a bit drier though. However, it is a great product that I think works well for my oily t-zone. I bought it for 3.50 at Wal-Mart, because of a $1 off coupon, one of the cheapest prices I have paid, and was completely worth it. Will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by summerbaby2324

I've haven't been seeing as many pimples as I usually do, which is great and after I rinse my face feels tingly and cool for a while. Foams up very well and I like the smell of it. I will definitely buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by whateverazn

I have sensitive/combination skin with acne prone. I'm tired of looking for the cleanser that has medicine to fight acne in it. So picked this up from walmart. I don't have any issues about irritating with this. It is a good cleanser, easily foaming up, and rinse off. My skin feel clean and fresh and cool after using this and pad dry with tissue. But the only cons of this product is it does not working for acne problems. It's not work on my breakouts and pimples.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by karinfhd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow is this stuff drying. My skin is still blotchy and sore. My skin feels like sand paper and this is days after I stopped using it. There is no way for me to hide my red, sore and dry skin that this cleanser caused. I will never repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At first it feels really cool (literally) on your face. I like how easily it foams up with just a llittle product and washes off clean. It dry me out and it didn't have a negative or positive effect on my blemishes. However, it caused major drying, crepey, itchy irritation around my eye area. I took great care to not use the cleanser near my eyes but even rinsing it off my face was enough to upset my eye area. I've been battling the irritation for days now since I stopped using this and it's still really bad. There are so many nicer cleansers available, I won't be using this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my new absolute favorite facial cleanser! I was at Walmart looking to see what else was new on the shelves that I haven't tried, and what wouldn't cost a ton of cash! This won by far! I came home and used it immediately! It took off all of my makeup. It gave my skin an "icy" cool and tingly feel, and it didn't make my skin tight! It also didn't make my skin flake up anywhere. I do have break-outs, so I waited until after I've been using this for at least a couple of weeks before I wrote this review. My skin looks so much better! I am so impressed with this cleanser! I use it in the morning and at night. This is a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by CristinaIsabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely obsessed with this cleanser. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clear and it cleans all the oil off my face but doesn't dry my skin out at all. I know that a lot of people claim it dries out their skin a lot so I just use the clinique lotion and I don't have a problem with it at all even on the dry areas of my face. I would definitely recommend using a lotion with it though since you should be moisturizing your skin anyway. This is the best cleanser I have ever used and I know I will be repurchasing it over and over again. It keeps my skin clear and oil free all day. I would highly recommend this to everyone. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im in love with this product. this is my HG cleanser. before, i had acne, and and oily face, after using this cleanser, most of my scars and acne has disappeared! the literal icey cool feeling after applying the cleanser makes my skin feel fresh and clean, and after washing off, i can already feel my pores tightening up. afterwards, i apply toner and moisturizer and my face is glowing. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by designerpink

I bought this product back when I had a lil' acne because many people were writing positive reviews on it. My experience with this product was that it had a nice eucalyptus scent to it, it did not do anything to cool down my acne and reduce redness and irritation and it made my skin awfully tight that it was soo dry it started peeling immediately after I finished washing my face. The only good thing it did for my skin was leave it with a nice cooling sensation (for about a minute before it dried)
If you have dry skin, beware because it may make it even more drier that it is already.