Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

3.5

Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 2.0% Inactive ingredients: Water, glycerin, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauric acid, betaine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glyceryl oleate, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-7, menthol, disodium EDTA, BHT, DMDM hydantoin, methylparaben, fragrance

im usually all around with face cleansers, i like trying out new ones etc. but i'm on my 3rd bottle of this! [one bottle lasts me about 4 months with everyday washes!] i got it over the summer because im always outside and my face gets burned so i thought the ICE would be "COOL" for my sunburn! which it was! i had a few acne scars and they've definitely lightened up! its oil free which is the first thing i look for! my face is super clear for the most part [other than that ONE little zit when it's that time of the month] this works well at getting all of the makeup off of my face. a trick that i have to close pours is to wet face with hot water, apply fashwash..then rinse with cold water! i love this stuff and i hope it NEVER gets discontinued!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as sample at Ulta from an online order I placed. I was really surprised how much I like it. This product works really well with my Clarisonic. My face felt refreshed, invigorated, and clean but not overstripped like a lot of cleansers on the market. This is my new HG facial cleanser. Be careful not to get this cleanser in your eyes it will burn like crazy.
Update on 4/1712- I stopped using this product because it was drying out my face and causing breakouts. I wish I could find a product with this consistency that I can continue to use...... the search continues.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have sensitive skin. I should wash my face with dishwashing soap and i'd be a-ok. Using this product however, my entire face is tight and dry. I have spots of rough/dry patchy skin (especially my chin). I tried to exfoliate with an exfoliator pad this morning but it's still too damaged by the face wash. It's like it burnt my skin off ! ACK !

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i just started using this product and so far i like it, knock on wood:) i did not rate this as high as i want to right now just because i want to give it a little more time to see if it really works. i've been using it for a couple of days and it seems to have cleared up a lot of my blackheads on my nose but i'am noticing a few, very small, zits but it is about to be that time of the month so im not sure if its the product or mother nature, i'll update and let you know though:)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love this stuff. You can definitely feel it working and you can notice it being a little cold. I'm not much of a fan of salicylic acid but I really enjoy this product! I still get little breakouts here and there, but nothing noticeable and I'd like to think this has something to do with it! I use this morning and night along with a toner, acne medicine and a good moisturizer.

This stuff is awful..it's so drying and it burnt my skin! It also made it way too tight and I broke out really badly after using this. I don't break out due to products much either.

I have acne-prone skin and this cleanser cleared up a few of my blemishes, it did make my face dry but i used a moisturizer and it helped the dryness.
I would reccommend buying this if you have a normal to oily complexion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will never buy this facial cleanser again! It made my skin very dry and using this cleanser gave more acne than I'd had in a long time.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product ! (so good i had to use caps) ok so i have combination (mostly oily) and acne prone so i used this Morning and Night , and within a week i saw a huge improvement in my acne ( forehead, nose, and chin) and although it did dry out my cheeks a bit nothing a moisturizer can't fix ! love it would totally buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, where do I begin...? When I first bought this product I used it religiously, morning and night. Within a few weeks ALL my acne was gone, I was ecstatic, but it was short-lived :P. In the following week my sensitive skin became dry, red and blotchy. I looked DISGUSTING. So I put this cleanser away, and decided to never use it again. Since then my skin has recovered a LOT and it has become less sensitive.

So, I decided to start using this again, but only at night. After using this cleanser (as a preemptive strike against redness and drying :P) I take a bit of olive/jojoba oil rub it all over my face, let it sit for 1-3 minutes, then rinse with cool water. My skin feels great, My acne is clearing up. And I have no redness (caused by this cleanser) over-all, a good product, but I think they should use my directions on the back of the package ;D

Edit: I forgot to add, I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Also, I wish this cleanser didn't contain menthol D: it DOES give it the cooling effect it's known for, but menthol is an irritant, which is probably why in some people this cleanser causes blotchy red skin. just my 2-cents :D