August 1, 2014 | 2025 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by designerpink

I bought this product back when I had a lil' acne because many people were writing positive reviews on it. My experience with this product was that it had a nice eucalyptus scent to it, it did not do anything to cool down my acne and reduce redness and irritation and it made my skin awfully tight that it was soo dry it started peeling immediately after I finished washing my face. The only good thing it did for my skin was leave it with a nice cooling sensation (for about a minute before it dried)
If you have dry skin, beware because it may make it even more drier that it is already.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This face wash made my skin soooo dry to the point that it was peeling & burning to the touch as if I had a sunburn. Which is awful considering I have such oily skin you'd think I could fry an egg on it. It broke me out so bad but I think it's cause it dried my skin out so bad. I did like the pump & the consistency of this though. Its a liquidy-gel type consistency & it also had a cooling effect that felt good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by livelovedepp

I love this product! I have tried many different face washes over the last few years and have only gotten very minimal results. All my others would clear up the pimples I had but new ones would always come. After about one week of using this cleanser morning and night, I noticed that not only were my current pimples disappearing, but I wasn't getting any new ones either!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by jahmin

so i completely fell in love with this product because how it tightened my skin and i noticed that my blemishes were going away. and then 2-4 days later i noticed my skin was becoming very dry and irritated. my skin is shedding and i think this product have damaged my face's natural oils. it sure did take out the dirt and oils all right :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by aprilshowers94

This facewash is definitely one of my staples in my skin care routine. Over time, the "tingly" feeling that the product claims to have kind of fades, but this may be because my skin has simply gotten used to it. I started using after getting ZERO results from Proactiv, & it made a huge difference. It cleans well but doesn't dry out your face at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by bluphonics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is a short time use review as I've been using it only a few weeks.

I have sensitive combo skin and rosacea but over the last year I rarely break out with actual pimples aside from blackheads on my nose (large pores) and TOTM pimples here and there.

I use this twice a day and have not noticed my skin drying out so far. I love the cooling feeling but you do have to avoid anywhere near your eyes or they may burn.

My skintone seems to be improving and I have noticed fewer blackheads on my nose.

So far I am very pleased and I plan to rebuy once I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Kestrelsong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this, somewhat. It didn't really clear any blemishes from my face, but it felt pretty good on my skin. :P
I'll tell you what happened that made me not like this very much.

1. It was nearly impossible to get any cleanser out of the bottle. I twisted the cap both ways for a minute or two each, but even when I gave up and twisted it to the other side it still wouldn't come out.
Seriously, even when I finally got it one night, the next day it wouldn't come out again! I had to twist the cap even MORE. Even just the other night when I was using it I pressed down on the cap and I couldn't get it and had to twist it.

2. When I accidentally got the tiniest but in my eye, I could barely open it for half an hour. It felt like there was a painful, restrictive, plastic film over my eye.

I may be overreacting, but I really don't think that this cleanser is for me. It did dry my skin out a little around my nose, so be careful when you use it.
Good luck!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product some years ago. It feels great on the skin. Thing is, whenever I used it, a pimple or two formed. Not that I ever full on broke out but I found it very annoying.
I'm fairly sure it was just making whatever dirt come to the surface but I didn't wanna stick around to see.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by afghanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I absolutely loved it than a few days later I got huge cystic acne! I dumped it immediately. This is great for super oily skin but if you have normal skin and get a few blemishes here or there this is NOT for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by omfgwtfe

Love love love this!!! It works really great!! And it feels so cold!!!