January 31, 2015 | 1885 users online

Foundations - BeneFit Cosmetics - Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this product. Gives you good coverage and you can also use it as a spot concealer. Doesn't make me break out at all and lasts a long time. I don't like the fact that it isn't fragrance free and if they tossed in some SPF that would be awesome, but for what it is it definately is great. Also the skin shade range could be more diverse more more skin shades, but its nothing a little Hoola can't fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Cosmetalogical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my night time foundation as the coverage is so good I don't need a concealer but it looks a bit unnatural for the daytime. Also the shade I got is a little too dark (Spin the Bottle) Its super blendable and has some nice natural ingredients. Sadly it doesn't control my oil very well and I have to blot. The price puts me off repurchasing but the small amount you get has lasted me nearly 9 months

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sunshineexsmilee

i absolutely love this product i only have about half an inch left!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by PinkCadillac86

One of the best foundation/concealer I've ever used! The shade matches my skin tone perfectly and it provides great coverage without looking cakey no matter how much I pile on. It did feel a bit oily when I put it on with fingers but that's probably because I had greasy fingers. I totally recommend this but remember to apply it with a sponge or foundation brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

Great product to keep on hand for touch ups, but I have a few problems with it. Firstly the colour range is a little bit too yellow toned for my complexion; I wear 'tea party' and get away with it using it with other foundation to help conceal/blend, but I couldn't wear it on its own or on my whole face. Secondly, the consistency can be a little dry which can make it drag and hard to blend. It's fantastic for covering up bad blemishes/redness though and as always with benefit the packaging is beautiful :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by beachgirl82

Wow, after reading some of the reviews i am glad that I am not a minority here. I have jump rope and it just seems orange on me. It also doesn have a lot of coverage either, by one or two i need to either reapply or i need to cover with some powder. I think I need to try something else :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by elclark101

shitty product, would never buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by jenjenstarlite

Quick Take: long wearing, cream to powder, great coverage, healthy for skin

DO NOT TRUST THE COLOR SWATCHES ON THE SITE!
they look darker than they actually are, pinker, oranger, tc...

anyways...

i have tried sooo many different kinds of foundation!

every drugstore brand, lancome, clinique, bare essentuals, mac...you name it! haha

so, i bought this foundation a little while ago in "spin the bottle".. one of my very blatantly honest friends informed me later, however, that i looked orange in the sunlight. i looked in a mirror outside, and sure enough, i did :/ that's when i tried benefit's "some kinda-a gorgeous". the consistency is waaaay too greasy, and comes off very easily.

i recently went back to benefit, and the lady told me to try the color "jax". its PERFECT. my only complaint? i can't tell where i have already put it because it fits my complexion so well!!! :) exciting day haha
[i'm very pale haha]

it may seem EXPENSIVE for a foundation, but it doubles as a concealer, (benefit bo-oing in shade "01" is awesome, btw), plus, because it is a medium-full buildable coverage foundation, you don't need to put too much on...

HIGH RECOMMENDED!!!
(: :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by tiffando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 2nd playstick. I have to say I love it and it gives me a flawless look. It really does have the foundation/concealor/powder look and it gives full coverage without it looking cakey. I don't feel it at all and I don't use much either. One stick will last you months and months! I like that it has tea tree oil (or some ingredient like it) in it so that it helps with pimples.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Kristy143

OMG. this has so many ingredients in it Soy extract, ginko biloba (over load of crap, IMHO)..., it made my face have a bad reaction..... something similar to a bad sunburn, tightness , dryness, itchy and all ! And typically my skin is NOT prone to allergic reactions, This settled into pores and made my skin look creased and flakey YUCK.. there should be a "HELL NO" option to buy this product again.... this went back, 36 bucks back in my wallet. Buyer Beware.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No