October 2, 2014 | 1126 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Sleek and Shine

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2005 5:16:00 PM More reviews by anna_c_hogan

Great conditioner. Doesnt feel super great going on but when you rinse it out with hot water, it really de-tangles nicely. Use with the Sleek & Shine shampoo for sure. The whole package is worth it and its cheap! I love this conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this conditioner alot, it makes your hair feel silky and smell like peaches or something fruity. Now although it makes ur hair silky it also makes the floor of the shower VERY slick. It gets all over the shower and feels gross. But as far as my hair goes i would buy again. I'm only giving it 3 lipsticks cause although its a good conditioner there are alot of others that are better, like Citre Shine Or Catwalk.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2005 9:42:00 AM More reviews by anazc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely love this conditioner. I use it with the matching shampoo and my dry hair is now softer and shinier. Have never used any other line that actually works this well before! Would definitely repurchase if they start selling it here in Malaysia *sigh* I got mine during my trip to europe! There's room for improvement on the packaging - so hard to open once wet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful. Used with the matching shampoo my hair smells nice, is soft and smooth, very shiny, and beautiful all around. Even the bottles are pretty adn very cheap too. I'm going to use Garnier for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2005 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Diablo2g

I really love this product! I'm an African American woman with very curly hair. This conditioner, along with the shampoo, makes my hair so shiny and manageable. It makes it much easier to flat iron my hair when I use it. I also use the anti-frizz serum, which smells amazing, and it keeps my hair pretty soft. I'm gonna stick with this product for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by christallef

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I have coarse, dry, damaged hair and usually require heavy conditioner to keep it smooth and sleek. I don't really need a conditioner after this product. My hair becomes light and smooth when I rainse my hair. A very good shampoo for its price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2005 5:54:00 AM More reviews by exdi

Water tends to get stuck in the cap, so I usually turn it upside down, which makes it easier to use in the shower. This is a good conditioner, it really does add extra shine! It contains a lot of silicones, but it hasn't broken me out. Then again, I try to avoid using conditioners near my scalp. The consistency is a bit creamier than I'd like it to be, so it requires THOROUGH rinsing, but the benefits are nice. I use some cheap clarifying shampoo once every week to get rid of buildup. I don't mind the smell. It smells like apples, just like most other Garnier hair shampoos/conditioners. I really love how my hair feels once it dries now--it's so silky!

Update: Really can't stand the smell. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 11:24:00 PM More reviews by katie89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As usual Garnier has kept me impressed and satisfied. Using a little amount a few times a week, my hair stays soft, sleek, and healthy looking. It's great for when you've been out in the sun and your hair feels a lil' dry. Just be sure not to use it to often~or your hair will look and feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by locachica628

I have been using this product regularly for a month or so and I have had no problems whatsoever. If I use it with the shampoo and anti-friz stuff, my hair is really sleek and straighter than usual. Even my mom keeps commenting on how shiny and healthy my hair has been looking lately. I have not broken out at all, and I actually like the smell. Though you may think it's a bit overpowering at first (I didn't but you might), it washes out and when blown dry or let dry naturally, it smells amazing. My hair is very smooth and not tangled or mangled at all. Thank you Garnier!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Mandalay

This isn't a horrible conditioner, but it's not that great either. I used to use the Sleek & Shine conditioner regularly and it left my hair looking pretty good (shiny, smooth, less frizz) but soon all the waxes, silicone, and whatever started to weigh my hair down and make it look kind of greasy. This conditioner smells kind of bad too; like rotting apples or something. Now I use Garnier's Long & Strong conditioner which works much better (and stinks much less).