Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

New Formulation 7/2011: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Sugar Cane Extract,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 5, Lemon Peel Extract, Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol.

I really like this condition and its matching shampoo. Its got a fruity fragrance, which I actually like, though I recognise that some people might find it unpleasant and or too strong. I dont think by itself it actually makes my hair look sleeker, but I do think it makes my hair shinier.

on 10/23/2005 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Luv this as long as I get these results will continue to use!!!

on 10/20/2005 5:16:00 PM

Great conditioner. Doesnt feel super great going on but when you rinse it out with hot water, it really de-tangles nicely. Use with the Sleek & Shine shampoo for sure. The whole package is worth it and its cheap! I love this conditioner.

on 10/18/2005 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this conditioner alot, it makes your hair feel silky and smell like peaches or something fruity. Now although it makes ur hair silky it also makes the floor of the shower VERY slick. It gets all over the shower and feels gross. But as far as my hair goes i would buy again. I'm only giving it 3 lipsticks cause although its a good conditioner there are alot of others that are better, like Citre Shine Or Catwalk.

on 10/9/2005 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

absolutely love this conditioner. I use it with the matching shampoo and my dry hair is now softer and shinier. Have never used any other line that actually works this well before! Would definitely repurchase if they start selling it here in Malaysia *sigh* I got mine during my trip to europe! There's room for improvement on the packaging - so hard to open once wet!

on 8/26/2005 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wonderful. Used with the matching shampoo my hair smells nice, is soft and smooth, very shiny, and beautiful all around. Even the bottles are pretty adn very cheap too. I'm going to use Garnier for a very long time.

on 7/22/2005 9:30:00 AM

I really love this product! I'm an African American woman with very curly hair. This conditioner, along with the shampoo, makes my hair so shiny and manageable. It makes it much easier to flat iron my hair when I use it. I also use the anti-frizz serum, which smells amazing, and it keeps my hair pretty soft. I'm gonna stick with this product for a while.

on 7/17/2005 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product. I have coarse, dry, damaged hair and usually require heavy conditioner to keep it smooth and sleek. I don't really need a conditioner after this product. My hair becomes light and smooth when I rainse my hair. A very good shampoo for its price.

on 7/10/2005 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Water tends to get stuck in the cap, so I usually turn it upside down, which makes it easier to use in the shower. This is a good conditioner, it really does add extra shine! It contains a lot of silicones, but it hasn't broken me out. Then again, I try to avoid using conditioners near my scalp. The consistency is a bit creamier than I'd like it to be, so it requires THOROUGH rinsing, but the benefits are nice. I use some cheap clarifying shampoo once every week to get rid of buildup. I don't mind the smell. It smells like apples, just like most other Garnier hair shampoos/conditioners. I really love how my hair feels once it dries now--it's so silky!

Update: Really can't stand the smell. :(

on 7/8/2005 11:24:00 PM

As usual Garnier has kept me impressed and satisfied. Using a little amount a few times a week, my hair stays soft, sleek, and healthy looking. It's great for when you've been out in the sun and your hair feels a lil' dry. Just be sure not to use it to often~or your hair will look and feel greasy.