August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! My favorite face mask.Clears and brightens my complexion, LASTS FOREVER! Doesn't smell the best and isn't super pretty but works great, would buy over and over. My face seems much clearer after continued use!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by foxylesley29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The first time I used this, I kept running back to the mirror afterwards to admire my glowing face! The smell is take it or leave it (I personally love it). It exfoliates, cleanses, detoxifies. It's everything I could possibly need in a mask! As most people have said, there are many, many uses in a little pot - many more than the suggested 3 or so. Once a week with this mask was enough to change my combination skin from ok to incredible. I have gone through enough tubs of this to get 2 free ones already!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by funkykingston1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!! It does EXACTLY what it says it does. My skin is soft, smooth and radiant. I don't have to wear ANYTHING on my face, even my dark circles have gone, the skin under my eyes is the same color as the rest of my face and I look healthy. I think the smell is an acquired taste but I love it. Everyone was saying how nice my skin looked as well. I will definitely buy this again, I want an everlasting amount of it! Thank you Lush for making my skin lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by zachariahskye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the high end expensive serums, scrubs and other false advertised rubbish i've spent hundreds, if not thousands on, This, this smelly little tube of glump. This slimy, smelly, greenish rough thing by far is theeee best thing i have ever spent money my two cents on.

Smell: If you like the smell, that's definitely a bonus. I don't mind it but it's a bit strong (but thankfully no where near as bad as cosmetic warrior)

Texture: amazing, the best exfoliator i've ever brought. I spent $70 on a clinique scrub (which i do like) but for this price of $15 and it being a mask as well, you just cant beat it!

Packaging: I actually like the packaging, its straight to the point. You see crap like dior and chanel, half the time the reason your paying such a high price is for the glass bottle rather than the real thing.. the product inside.

Usage: i don't understand how its ment for 4-5 uses. I have used it atleast 5 times and its still half full. I feel like i am putting TOO much on!

You must keep this mask in the fridge to keep it fresh as it has no preservatives.

Please i advise anyone who is even thinking of getting this to give it a try, use it as a mask, an exfoliator whatever JUST USE IT

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by fama

worst smell ever .. i was expecting something close to honey scent except it is no where near it!! i had to wash my face several times just to get rid of the smell and the mask itself didn't make such a big difference .. i will be returning this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ebijou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried this mask last night and my skin today is amazing. Redness and pimples free! It is CLEAR and glowing! I used it as part of the following routine:
Pond's cold cream cleanser
Dark angels
Brazened honey (left for 15 minutes or so)
Tea tree toner

I have tried other LUSH masks, also great, but this one is the best one so far. I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily to combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by cendana

My first Lush mask, and I'm impressed. I love how it is fresh and you have to keep it in the fridge, which makes it so cooling when you apply it on your face. Love the cooling sensation, it really does soothe my tired skin.
It takes 15-20 minutes till it's hard, and I either use a facial sponge or just my hand to wash it off, and you'll get smooth clean and refreshed skin! I love the feeling of my cheeks after I apply moisturiser after I use this mask. It's soft and feels just nice and supple.
I took 1 lippie off because I don't think it is amazing in the removing whiteheads/blackheads area, it does cleanse your pores and leave you feeling refresh and detoxed, however, so I hope, in time, I can change it to full 5 lippies.

The SA told me it's good for 3 uses, but oh my, I used it way more than 3 times!! I think I must have done about 7x. I don't know what she was talking about when she said 3 times, I mean, it's quite a lot if you use it within 3 go. So I think it is worth it, it costs AUD$15.95 but it is really nice, I really like it, and since I'm out of this first tub, I'm gonna go get another one soon. I love putting it on my face and feeling refreshed!! Go try it! Supple, clear skin coming your way ;)

EDIT: I've given it 5 lippies, because it does what it says on the tub (at least to the skin on my face), which reads:
A powerhouse of effective ingredients for all tired skins, exfoliating (yes), detoxifying (yes), stimulating and nourishing (yes). Refreshing (yes) herbs and fruit juice are blended with warming ayuverdic herbs and spices (yes). With ground almonds to polish and moisturising honey, this blend leaves the skin vibrant and re-vitalised (yes).

And note, leave it on longer than 5 minutes, it takes longer than 5 minutes for it to set. It takes me about a good 15-20 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by dtangled

This is my favorite Lush mask and now I know I am justified in my thinking. Where the Love Lettuce and Garlic mask failed, Brazened Honey is effective. My boyfriend and I have both used this with great results. Brazened Honey has a great smell, texture, and the tingling sensation is pleasant and makes you feel like the product is really working.

This mask is for tired, combination skin that needs a little help to get back to its radiant self. Brazened Honey is detoxifying and exfoliating (gently, with ground almond husks). If you wake up the next morning with a few new spots, donít panic: itís just your skin getting rid of the bad stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Yum! Is it honey? Spices? They combine to smell like chocolate dessert. It made my face like silk, love it, almost airbrushed smooth pores and soft to the touch. Will buy again Thanks Lush or Ryan :p. I also like there crash course in skin care.EDIT: My bf was wondering what smelled like jasmine :p

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by marloes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my favourite fresh Lush mask. LOVE it! This stuff really makes me feel better when i'm very tired. It makes my face feel clean, soft, fresh and renewed. It is a cleansing mask but doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or tight.
I do like the scent and i really don't notice it stings or irritates the skin like some other people said. Maybe it's just not the best for people with very sensitive skin.
I do like the fact it's all fresh so i can accept the short shelf life. I think i get about 4 uses out of one jar.
Very well worth the money and a great way to treat yourself when you need it!