December 25, 2014 | 893 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by steflondon88

This is the only face mask that literally makes me Glow. and its good for exfoliating too. Granted, it isnt the best smell, but its okay!, and it solves any small blemish here and there, if i feel one coming on, or i have a little one, it goes down a lot within one use. It literally is a miracle mask for cheap... strange,...i bet you there are 100 dollar masks that dont do as well.

natural is sometimes best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love, love, LOVVVEEEE Lush's face masks. I just love the whole concept- masks made of mashed up fruit and herbs and great things so fresh that it has to be refrigerated. As a former employee, I've had the chance to try all of them, and I have to say Brazened Honey is their powerhouse player.

In my opinion, this is the best face mask you can buy outside of a luxe salon. I feel it works pretty well for moderate to mild acne, but it's best for skin that is some what dull and needs a bit of a wake-up- so basically perfect for someone like me in my mid-twenties. I do have sensitive skin, and I find it can be a little harsh- especially with the scrubby nut shells in there. In my mind, I feel it is like a cheaper, all-natural version of a mini-peel- after I use this, my skin just GLOWS. It sloughs off all of the dull, dry skin and makes my face look super clear, bright and healthy. I think it even helps with acne scars! Total HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Anza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING. I have never had such smooth skin. It glows and feels softer than after any other scrub I've used (including the standby of St. Ives!). I waited until my second day of using it to post this.
- I love the smell (it must be the "seven Ayurvedic herbs") which is not too spicy at all. I leave mine on for 15-30 mins (they recommend 10-15) because the ingredients are natural and I love the scent! then i gently buff it off with a wet washcloth.
- my skin is combination and fair and I didn't react unpleasantly at all to this. however, I can see some could due to the ground up bits of walnut (almond?).
- Price-wise, I got this for free as it was a tester (though not used at all) and it's a fresh product, meaning it needs to be refrigerated. so, next time you're buying something at Lush, ask for any of their time-sensitive stuff.
- It's good for the environment = extra amazing.
HIGHLY recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by zoeykim18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Warning: Not for Sensitive Skin! I don't consider my skin to be particularly sensitive but this mask stings and burns! It does however have nice scrubby bits for exfoliating. I just can't tolerate this on my face for more than 5min! And I didn't see any positive change to my skin after using (I could bare it if it did). Obviously, my least favourite LUSH mask =(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! My favorite face mask.Clears and brightens my complexion, LASTS FOREVER! Doesn't smell the best and isn't super pretty but works great, would buy over and over. My face seems much clearer after continued use!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by foxylesley29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The first time I used this, I kept running back to the mirror afterwards to admire my glowing face! The smell is take it or leave it (I personally love it). It exfoliates, cleanses, detoxifies. It's everything I could possibly need in a mask! As most people have said, there are many, many uses in a little pot - many more than the suggested 3 or so. Once a week with this mask was enough to change my combination skin from ok to incredible. I have gone through enough tubs of this to get 2 free ones already!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by funkykingston1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!! It does EXACTLY what it says it does. My skin is soft, smooth and radiant. I don't have to wear ANYTHING on my face, even my dark circles have gone, the skin under my eyes is the same color as the rest of my face and I look healthy. I think the smell is an acquired taste but I love it. Everyone was saying how nice my skin looked as well. I will definitely buy this again, I want an everlasting amount of it! Thank you Lush for making my skin lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by zachariahskye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the high end expensive serums, scrubs and other false advertised rubbish i've spent hundreds, if not thousands on, This, this smelly little tube of glump. This slimy, smelly, greenish rough thing by far is theeee best thing i have ever spent money my two cents on.

Smell: If you like the smell, that's definitely a bonus. I don't mind it but it's a bit strong (but thankfully no where near as bad as cosmetic warrior)

Texture: amazing, the best exfoliator i've ever brought. I spent $70 on a clinique scrub (which i do like) but for this price of $15 and it being a mask as well, you just cant beat it!

Packaging: I actually like the packaging, its straight to the point. You see crap like dior and chanel, half the time the reason your paying such a high price is for the glass bottle rather than the real thing.. the product inside.

Usage: i don't understand how its ment for 4-5 uses. I have used it atleast 5 times and its still half full. I feel like i am putting TOO much on!

You must keep this mask in the fridge to keep it fresh as it has no preservatives.

Please i advise anyone who is even thinking of getting this to give it a try, use it as a mask, an exfoliator whatever JUST USE IT

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by fama

worst smell ever .. i was expecting something close to honey scent except it is no where near it!! i had to wash my face several times just to get rid of the smell and the mask itself didn't make such a big difference .. i will be returning this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ebijou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried this mask last night and my skin today is amazing. Redness and pimples free! It is CLEAR and glowing! I used it as part of the following routine:
Pond's cold cream cleanser
Dark angels
Brazened honey (left for 15 minutes or so)
Tea tree toner

I have tried other LUSH masks, also great, but this one is the best one so far. I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily to combination skin.