April 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by dtangled

This is my favorite Lush mask and now I know I am justified in my thinking. Where the Love Lettuce and Garlic mask failed, Brazened Honey is effective. My boyfriend and I have both used this with great results. Brazened Honey has a great smell, texture, and the tingling sensation is pleasant and makes you feel like the product is really working.

This mask is for tired, combination skin that needs a little help to get back to its radiant self. Brazened Honey is detoxifying and exfoliating (gently, with ground almond husks). If you wake up the next morning with a few new spots, donít panic: itís just your skin getting rid of the bad stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Yum! Is it honey? Spices? They combine to smell like chocolate dessert. It made my face like silk, love it, almost airbrushed smooth pores and soft to the touch. Will buy again Thanks Lush or Ryan :p. I also like there crash course in skin care.EDIT: My bf was wondering what smelled like jasmine :p

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by marloes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my favourite fresh Lush mask. LOVE it! This stuff really makes me feel better when i'm very tired. It makes my face feel clean, soft, fresh and renewed. It is a cleansing mask but doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or tight.
I do like the scent and i really don't notice it stings or irritates the skin like some other people said. Maybe it's just not the best for people with very sensitive skin.
I do like the fact it's all fresh so i can accept the short shelf life. I think i get about 4 uses out of one jar.
Very well worth the money and a great way to treat yourself when you need it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by bex009

I tryed this mask the other day it is very good when i first put it on felt a little tingly and you have to make sure you dont drop it everywhere when it dries. my face felt a little dry in some places after use i think this mask would be better for someone with an oiley t zone. from now on i am just going to put on my t zone and avoid my cheeks. the smell took some getting used to but its not terrible i am going to try the other lush masks too because i love how they are all natural no preservatives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Another winner from LUSH! Thanks to the reviews, I darted over to LUSH to pick up my own little tub. My skin has reacted quite well to Dark Angels (no more blackheads!) but I wanted the luxury of a mask I could apply once a week. When the sales associate used the word detoxifier I was sold - I could hardly wait to get home, scrub my makeup off, and apply.

They tell you that the tub is good for about four uses, but I find you get much more. They also give you an expiration date of three weeks from purchase, but it's fine even after 'expiry.' It's refrigerated, so it's cool upon application, but it spreads nicely - it doesn't harden the way butter would. The small almond bits don't scratch at the skin, but do they ever do a fantastic job of exfoliating. The mask dries pretty quickly, but I keep it on for about 15 minutes, then I rinse, pat dry, and apply Mario Badescu seaweed toner to remove any excess.

Skin is velvety soft, bright and smooth after just one use. With continued use, I haven't had a breakout or a pimple or a single blackhead revisit my face.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hated this mask at first, because I was so sensitive to it. It stings a little, and my (facial) skin is not sensitive at all. But my face looks fantastic every time I use it. It looks healthy and glows. I took one lippy off, because it does sting my face a little, but other than that, I will always buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by apieceofpeace

Miracle in a tub... I don't even know what else to day.

My combination, acne-prone, ultra sensitive skin is addicted to this stuff.

I love the scent and the almond bits are the perfect size and texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first fresh mask I have used from LUSH. They were trying to sell me one and I wasn't interested so they gave me one for free. hm. Well I have been using it lately and I am so in love. The scent is lovely, the mask made my skin feel plumper immediatly after use. My skin does feel and look 'detoxed'. I didn't feel any burn or notice any yellow tinge from the tumeric - but I did cleanse after with Tea Tree Toner. My skin doesn't feel moist after using this... it feels a little dry. I moisturise and that problem is fixed. Overall a great mask - I am not sure if I will even try the others, I'll just stick with Brazened Honey. I've tried Mask of Magnaminty and it was awful so I was skeptical about these masks. A+ Lush, this is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Chrysantza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite of the LUSH Bio-Fresh face masks. I'm "older" but my skin still gets clogged sometimes, and the Brazened Honey detoxes my skin and makes it soft and smooth. I use this as a third step - cleanse, use Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal peel mask, rinse off and apply Brazen Honey. Using these together makes my skin really smooth and youthful-looking. And keep the container (which is FAR superior to LUSH's old plastic tubs), rinse, save up 5 containers and you can turn them in for a free mask (this works for all of the LUSH black plastic containers).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Eleveth

I have combination skin and have tried many face masks, but so far this is the best one. I like the honey and herbal smell, it exfoliates well, feels good on my skin and leaves me with a nice glow. I noticed less oiliness and breakouts after using it for about a month and will repurchase when I run out.