Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 11/11/2013 5:25:00 AM

love it, cheap and cheerful at AUD$10.99 - put a couple of drops on the pads, hold it over the eye for 30 seconds and off all the muck comes.

its cheap, not irritating and does the job, what more can one ask?

on 11/5/2013 4:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Just picked this up at London Drugs in Vancouver yesterday on sale for $8.79 from $10.99. Took off my fluid line, waterproof mascara, and liner for tight lining right off. I shook it and soaked a cotton pad and pressed it on my eye for a couple seconds and wiped. No irritation or stinging. Practically everything came off. Did another quick wipe to clean up and voila. Lovely.

Yes, it leaves a bit of oily residue and yes it makes my eyes a little blurry. Any bi-phase will do this. For the price, I can't really complain ($10.99 for 162ml compared to Lancome $28 for 125ml). Will buy again.

on 11/2/2013 10:30:00 PM

Raining on the parade here - I tried this eye makeup remover based on reviews here, but I'm not totally satisfied. It does take off my waterproof mascara - eventually. I need to spend several minutes and soak my cotton pad 2-3 times before it's all gone. Maybe I just use heavy duty mascara or something (L'Oreal Voluminous). The main gripe I have so far with this product though, is that it isn't very gentle on my eye area... after two nights of using it, my eyes felt dry and sore, especially at the corners - big thumbs down. Also, everyone keeps saying it's cheap, but I got it for $10.99 CDN which doesn't seem that cheap to me, especially for something I need to use every night that won't last very long. So, I'm still looking for "the one".

on 10/17/2013 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

HATE this stuff! It feels weird and it doesn't do a great job of taking off my mascara. I now use grapeseed oil as my makeup remover.

on 10/17/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

As I have super oily lids, and always trying new waterproof makeup, but then when the time to remove it comes choosing the right product is essential, and this ladies, become one of my HG.
My first cleansing step is to remove eye makeup, so shake the bottle and pour it onto a cotton pad and leave it in the eyes while patting it gently where the most of the makeup is (generally the roots of the lashes), you could think at first glance that the "oil-free" label is a lie, but after cleansing the whole face and rinse it throught the sensation will fade away.
Almost forgot to mention that this remover didn't make me feel the blurriness sensation.

on 10/16/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this remover for many years. great product.

on 9/26/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great makeup remover, I don’t wear eye shadow everyday but I tight line with a heavy duty liner and I always wear waterproof mascara and a heavy duty concealer. This remover gently takes off everything and I find that the oil in the remover really helps to not tug at the sensitive area around the eye. A tip is to lightly dampen the cotton round and then pour remover on it, a moist cotton pad is always gentle on the eyes. I follow this up with cleansing my face with warm water and it doesn’t leave any oily residue. I will definitely repurchase this later at some point cause I want to try the Gariner makeup remover next.

on 9/26/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

does the job at removing waterproof mascara just fine, but it feels oily and leaves an oil film.

on 8/29/2013 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so glad MUA led me to this product. The only makeup remover I've enjoyed using was Lancome Bi-facils but I couldn't justify the price tag for makeup remover. This product is great for removing everything with no effort at all.

on 8/16/2013 5:01:00 AM

Not sure why it says that it is oil free when it is incredibly oily? It is effective in removing makeup but leaves an incredibly oily residue after rinsing with water. I had to cleanse my face twice with my regular cleanser to get rid of all the oil! Will not repurchase.