April 16, 2014 | 1651 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by JLeroux

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is priced well compared to other eye makeup removers. This product does a great job removing my mascara, including waterproof mascara. I typically soak a couple cotton pads, hold it against my eyes for a couple minutes, then gently rub any makeup off. The only mascara that I've found it to have any difficulties with is Clinique Lash Power mascara. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all, but I'm also not particularly sensitive to most skincare products. I does leave a bit of oily residue, which I typically remove with water and a face towel without any problem.

Overall: Great eye makeup remover.
Value: Great. Does a great job at a good price!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

I love this makeup remover! It takes off my water proof mascara with little difficulty as well as all eyeliner and eyeshadow. I open up the bottle and press the opening to a cotton pad, I tip it onto the cotton pad a few times and wipe off my makeup with ease. The bottle has lasted me for a while and it's great that you can stick a q-tip in there to clean up smudges. I wish the opening was a little smaller tho, because it has spilled on my once. This product feels very gentle and soft on my skin, doesn't irritate my eyes or break me out when I use it all over my face. I will definitely repurchase:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not feel much for this product because I remove my makeup best in the shower with a gentle soap. It is a good makeup remover by all accounts and because it is oil free, you can use it with eyelash extensions. I think this product it a fool proof product you can buy and enjoy. I think they should make it a 1-2 cheaper, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by AnniePants

This product is great! I love using liquid makeup removers as opposed to wipes. All you need is a couple cotton balls, shake it up, and start wiping away. It removes waterproof mascara very quickly and you don't need a lot of product either. Only con is that there's a possibility of spilling when open, there is no stopper so just be careful. Overall this product is a great purchase and works effectively.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i use this all the time and have repurchased this problem. only issue.. it is NOT oil free by any means. this is the greasiest oilest product ive ever tried! i honestly don't mind because i use it prior to washing my face, but if i were to try to fix my makeup with this product it would be a major night mare. beware its name is very misleading, it is far from 'oil free'.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do really like this product! There is no hassle getting make up off which I LOVE! It's aslso super cheap! The only thing I don't like is that it says "Oil Free" but it feels super oily :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

this is now my HG mu remover! it's affordable, easily accessible, super effective and gentle. it removes all my eye makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by violet5748

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was nice but even though it says its oil free" it feels oily. I bought this at walmart for about 6 dollars. They have an equate knock off brand for about 3 something. And this took off my makeup well but it ran out so quickly and I really didn't like the fact that it was 6 dollars. To me that's expensive for just a makeup remover. So instead I use Ponds cold cream cleanser/makeup remover and it takes off all my makeup. I will not be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Ashash00

My HG that I've always always used was Mary Kay's eye makeup remover, and then when I lost that one I used one from Almay, the wet pads. Compared to those two, THIS ONE IS THE BEST. You can't beat the price, really, bc you get about 5 fluid oz for $5-7. Other makeup removers are half the size, twice the cost. My eyes are very sensitive, to the point where sometimes I can't even where contacts on some days bc my eyes get too watery and red. As I'm wiping my eyes with this though, even though some of it gets in my eyes, it never stings. with my HG MK one, it would sting 1/2 times I use it.

usage: shake whole bottle, dampen cotton pad 3-4 times, remove makeup. but during a week when i ran out of cotton pads, I had to use clean toilet paper and it worked just as well.
I can't wait to come home and erase my eye makeup, bc it seems like MAGIC when it's being removed! very gentle, fragrance free, non irritating, non drying. I always recommend this to everyone now

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I have been competitively figure skating since i was 9, so we've always had to have good makeup remover in the house. You'd be surprised how much makeup they can cake on a 9 year old's face :P We go the Mary Kay remover through the makeup orders for the team, but that one stings my eyes really bad. I tried both Almay and The Body Shop Chamomile removers, but those stung a bit too. Enter Neutrogena. I bought this last year, my freshman year of high school, and have really never looked back. It takes off my mascara and waterproof eyeliner in a snap, and eye shadow if im wearing it, in one gentle swipe across my eyelid! My mom received a sample of Lancome's bi-facil remover, and i would still see smudges of eyeliner after my shower. with this, i get it all out of my lashes, so quickly and easily, and it DOESNT STING! That's the biggest factor. the only gripe i have about this is that it's $6.49 for a bottle at Target, and i would like to pay a bit less, but i havent tried the target version yet(: