September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by pliegl

Overall this is probably the BEST makeup remover I've ever used...my mom used it when I was a kid, and I've not found anything better. It does the job and once I've washed my face I don't get that oily feeling anymore.

Awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by arissamay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite product from this line - 110% effective every time! It doesn't take much of this product to remove even the thickest application of the most resistant eye color. I definitely stock up on these and recommend them to friends. I have tried numerous other brands - Lancome, Clinique, etc., and none have worked as effectively as the MK one. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KatieHawk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product. I don't feel like I am tugging at my eyes to remove my waterproof makeup. I've used other products and I would wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes, but not with this product. Way to go Mary Kay for making a great eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

i like how the product dispenses , like its not a huge opening like most makeup removers . it works wonders on eye makeup removing . but yeah its an okay price .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this eye makeup remover! I think it's the best one on the market- even better than clinique's similar product. I will only use this one now. Shop on ebay for better prices for it!

I actually like the little hole at the top so you don't waste any product. Plus, with a small scissor, you can remove the lid and the recycle the main container. Eco- friendly!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mi mother gave me this product and I like it. It removes makeup easily, but I know cheaper brands that can do it also. The brands I refer to contain oil. I don't have problems with breakouts so this characteristic is not THAT important to me. I really like it, but I consider it very pricey, so I wouldn't buy ir again (but would use it if given)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by tempalina

I really like this makeup remover. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and doesn't leave a film. My only qualm about this is the hole the product comes out of is a little tiny. It takes me a few dabs on my cotton ball just to get enough product out. I wish they would change that. I also wish I don't have to order this, but be able to buy it in stores. hehe =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT DOESNT CLOG YOUR PORES THE OIL IS VERY LIGHT IT DOESNT BURN YOUR EYES LIKE SOME OTHER DO VERY EASY TO WIPE OFF EXTRA =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by maggie12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product. I love this stuff. I don't use eye products from drug stores unless they are tamper proof. It does what it is suppose to do. Simple as that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Klagarde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best Eye Make-Up remover I ever used!