July 26, 2014 | 1717 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cupcake Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by chillychili

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mask. My favorite thing about it is the smell. It smells like a chocolatey minty dream! It applies nice and smooth on my face and when i wash it off, my skin is very soft. It also helps to calm and soothe my breakouts. I love cupcake!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by LowraLamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Although this mask isn't performing miracles, I still really like it. After using it, all of the redness is gone from my face! I also found that it did a really good job of eliminating smaller blemishes, but it didn't dry my face out. The smell is ok, I don't particularly care for it though. I think due to the redness relief and calming effect it has on my skin that this mask will be a go-to for me when getting ready to go out or have pictures taken. Will buy again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i picked this up purely because it smells so damn good and looks like muffin batter! its definately not cheap here in NZ as its nearly 17bucks for a little pottle (1 NZ dollar = .80 US dollar, you do the maths...). first of all i must say that the whole 'fresh masks must be used up in three weeks' thing is really misleading as ive had this for way more than 3 weeks (possibly 5, and there is still plenty left) and its still good and its not the 1st mask that i had that is still good after its supposed expiry date. mind you i do keep it refridgerated like there is no tomorrow though...so maybe that helped....anyways this thing smells amazing and lasts more than 10 uses. i cant say that this is a super amazing mask as it does what normal clay-like masks do but i must admit that its perhaps not as drying.its not a life-changing product, it does dry up spots but then so do most other masks that claim to dry up spots such as queen helenes mint mask..however i do love using it as it smells so good and it lingers after you wash the mask off, speaking of washing it off its a complete pain as it rolls up and truely performs as if it was a batter! yet another lush product which i dont need and doesnt do anything super amazing but i will probably end up repurchasing just because it smells so good and feels nice on the face. you got me again lush, i just cant figure out how you keep on doing it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Freelizzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I've tried everything for my skin, and this really soothes my skin. I don't use it often enough to see if it makes my acne go away, but I use it because its soothing and it reduces my face redness. I love the smell of this. I don't like however that this product makes such a mess in removal... it's very flaky. This will be a keeper product because it's cheap and its easy to get. Thanks Lush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Ctoth87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far my favorite mask from Lush! It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. It works great at clearing my breakouts quickly. The only thing i hate is once it's dries, it's messy to get off. Usually leaves a mess on my sink so i started to wash it off in the shower which is better but still can leave a little mess behind. Removing with a washcloth is just to much work for me. Smells amazing, after about four tubs of this is it for sure a staple of mine!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this mask on my boyfriend who has oily skin and prone to break outs. First off, it smells divine! He said it made his face itchy while it dried, but that could be because he never used a face mask before. His face was red after he removed the mask and then it actually made his face oilier. Not good. So I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by fcuksociety

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this product just yesterday and tryed it out I can say that I fell in love, it gave me a nice glow after rinsing. The redness of my pimples got lighter and my skin was soft. It was simple, just spread the mask evenly, wait 5-10 minutes, and taking it off was sooo easy. It smells amazing.. but this product is nooot for people without oily skin. I'm happy this products organic, Lush make their own products every couples of day and they use fresh ingredients. You can check out their other masks. They have some for all skin types, and different things like acne, ageing, radiance. This mask just is for oily teenage like skin and helps calms breakouts :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by luonita

Great mask! I have been using it for a couple of months now and I have had great results. It makes my pimpiles less noticible. The only problem was that it really dried out my skin so I had to use mosturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I really enjoy this mask. In fact, I have to say it's my second favorite, behind Catastrophe Cosmetic. It has a minty, chocolatey smell that is super pleasant and delicious to sniff as the mask is being applied. It spreads very nicely, and much more easily than many of their other masks. Removal is quite easy as well, and I find with this I have to scrub a lot less than some of their other varieties. My skin looks and feels amazing, refreshed, and brightened after using this. It never breaks me out or makes me gag from the scent like some of their other masks. The shelf life of course is only something like 3 weeks, but I use this enough to go through it by then. This is definitely a staple in my mask rotation, and I'd recommend this to anyone, especially first-timers!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by addyroxursox888

I have pretty acne-prone, teenage skin and I'm always looking for masks and treatments that can dry spots out. I went to Lush the other day to pick up Brazened Honey (my usual go-to Lush mask), but the lady persuaded me to try Cupcake instead. I got home, washed my face, and applied a medium thickness of the mask. It smelled AMAZING. The smell alone will probably compel me to buy this again. After 10 minutes, I washed my face off, and my skin was glowing. This mask has some granules of something that made my skin so soft. I'm guessing this 75 g container will last me 7-8 uses, since I only use it on my T-zone. GREAT product, would definitely buy again (even though it is a tad bit expensive for such a small amount).