October 22, 2014 | 1075 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by prettypunky

My mom had some of this leftover and because my skin started to get dry, I decided to use it for those dry areas. It actually worked pretty well, but I couldn't use it on the areas that weren't dry because it felt a little too thick on my skin. Which is alright, I guess. I'm glad it didn't cause any breakouts, but I don't need an anti-wrinkle cream just yet. :P

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using this for several weeks, I do see slightly fewer fine lines and some increased clarity. But it doesn't do much for keeping the pores clear. For that, I prefer Neutrogena's similarly-named Health Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream, which has salicylic acid as its active ingredient instead of retinols. I'll probably end up alternating products as each has its merits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for this cream in a daytime non SPF version, but they didn't have one so I settled for the SPF 15 cream. I was nervous to try it because I usually have an allergic reaction to SPF in face lotion, but not with this one. This is very gentle and has a nice consistency- I wouldn't call it a cream because it isn't heavy. It is not very moisturizing, but that's not a bad thing since I have oily skin. I actually find it to have mattifying properties. I am not using this for anti-wrinkle since I already use Retin-A but this is a good continuation of that treatment into the day (with the added bonus of just the right amount of moisture).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by TropicalBreeze

I have been using this for a over a month now and I can already see a reduction in my fine lines. I use it at night after cleansing and vitamin c serum. You just need a pearl sized amount and it does the job well. After one month, my fine lines are fading. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by pisik

I've used this off and on for years and it is by far the best drugstore product I've found for the little wrinkles on my face. It's about $10 for a tube that lasts a long time. It's non-irritating and non-greasy. The SPF15 is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by shylen8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have only been using this product for 2 weeks, and I have noticed a difference in my skin. I am 22 years old and recently noticed the first signs of ageing. Laugh lines and crows feet have finally emerged! I decided to try this product because of the great reviews and the reviews are right!! The laugh lines are going away!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

i heard of this moisturizer once i was on www.xanga.com/ricebunny . Michelle has SUCH a beautiful asian skin - and im also (half-)asian. So i listen to every recommendations she gives.

First of all :

I know ... i know i'm too young (im 17) to have wrinkles, but I use this lotion as a moisturizer because it really PREVENTS wrinkles (i have a PHOBIE of wrinkles - im seriously afraid to get wrinkles !) and makes my skin heal better. Retinol increases cell turnover, which is why it saves me from wrinkles and make my skin radiant.

Best thing :
♥ It speeds healing time if I have a popped blemish on my face (I know, bad me)♥

It's oil-free, too, and doesn't clog my pores. The only thing is that when you fold the metal tube to get the last of it out, the tube cracks and lotion leaks out when you squeeze it. Overall, a great product !

Thank you ricebunny !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I don't use this as a retinol product, but as a moisturizer. I'm not sure I'd recommend it for that purpose, either.

This is a small package, but you really only use about a pearl-sized amount. I apply morning and night after cleansing and toning, and for moisturizing after an aspirin mask. It absorbs well, leaves skin dewy but not oily, and keeps my skin free from acne and eczema, in addition to the rest of my regimen. Very good stuff.

I find cleansers can be substandard, as they're not on your skin for long, but a good moisturizer is as necessary as it is hard to find. If you're looking for one, I strongly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by SophH

I love this moisturiser. I use it at night. When I first started it applying it regularly I really noticed the difference-my skin tone evened up, some scars/small red marks started fading and my pores looked smaller. A couple of months on and the results are still great. The texture is nice and lightweight and after applying it my pores look smaller and my face looks glowy. It's packaged in a foil type tube which is easy to use and I assume protects the effectiveness of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by poodlelova14

Overall Rating: 5!!! Yay!!! :)

Price: 2!!! Yay!!!

Packaging: 5 Yay!!!

Ok, I bought this one because it had retinol in it. So far it's really been working. I used it the first night and I woke up with clear pores. I had these little red bumps on my forhead and they were gone after I used it one time! It's great, I'm going to try the stronger version of this. I want to try the Intensive Anti-Wrinkle. I know I'm only 20, but it's always good to prevent, right?