February 26, 2015 | 1688 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Instant Cuticle Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Inexpensive, easy to use, effective, quick and comes in convenient packaging. What's not to like? I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This remover really works, its quick so you have about 2 minutes to work with it. I leave it on about 3 minutes a little longer than what it says on the bottle, brush with a soft toothbrush and rinse. Then I use a cuticle stick to push back.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by mighttango

This product works best after soaking your nails in warm water for like 5 minutes. Then apply to cuticles & wait 1 minute, then start gently pushing. Finish by rinsing & gently rubbing with warm washcloth. Patience is key!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Jane_Dewey

This works as described for cuticles. I was surprised that it worked so well. I don't want to leave it on more than minute because I'm afraid of what it might do.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Glumbumble

This is the first time I've used a cuticle remover, and this product definitely doesn't have me wanting to go back for more.

I didn't find that this product worked at all. My cuticles were still ragged and it didn't scrape off anything. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by miamisparkle

It didn't remove my cuticle no matter how long I let it sit, or how hard I scraped at em. I returned this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ladies, I must warn you: I read some posts on here suggesting that cuticle remover can actually damage your nails by removing the top layer.

Although this is a great product at removing cuticles, my nails started going to crap around the same time I began using it. I finally put 2 and 2 together and (sadly) stopped using this product, and my nails are almost back to the way they used to be....long and strong.

I don't know what's in this, but it's worth the added time and hassle of soaking and pushing back your cuticles the old-fashioned way to have nails that are not shredded and peeling!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by luckydumplingg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this! It makes maintaining my cuticles so much more effective, easier, and faster. I have never been able to get off the dry cuticles on my toes, and this product enabled me to just wipe them off. The only reason I only gave if 4 lippies instead of 5 was because it claimed to be effective on callouses. It works for thin "rough spots" but not callouses. I would also prefer this with a brush applicator as opposed to a dropper. But these are little picky things about the product. For cuticle care, this is a fantastic product and will last forever. I am so happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ktaylo36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far i love this product!!! i tried it a few days ago!!! awesome, my nails look like i went to the salon!!! this will def be a staple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This impressed me more than I expected! Granted, I haven't tried many cuticle removers, but I have tried oils, massage lotions, etc in attempts to soften them to push them back, and even soften them from plain old warm water or post-shower when cuticles are softer. But this really does work the best and in such little time! It does work within the 15 seconds but sometimes I will leave it on longer. My cuticles can look brittle and dry, and there are stubborn ones on the nail itself that are difficult to push back. Well this makes it a breeze to push back the cuticles and lift off dry leftovers on the nail (whatever those are called!). So being a skeptic, this really did more than I expected and I'm really happy with it!