Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

4.1

Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root)

on 7/24/2010 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this because misschievous uses it and she has perfect nails. It works.

on 7/24/2010 3:01:00 PM

Inexpensive, easy to use, effective, quick and comes in convenient packaging. What's not to like? I'd definitely repurchase.

on 6/26/2010 6:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This remover really works, its quick so you have about 2 minutes to work with it. I leave it on about 3 minutes a little longer than what it says on the bottle, brush with a soft toothbrush and rinse. Then I use a cuticle stick to push back.

on 6/20/2010 7:55:00 PM

This product works best after soaking your nails in warm water for like 5 minutes. Then apply to cuticles & wait 1 minute, then start gently pushing. Finish by rinsing & gently rubbing with warm washcloth. Patience is key!

on 6/20/2010 7:19:00 PM

This works as described for cuticles. I was surprised that it worked so well. I don't want to leave it on more than minute because I'm afraid of what it might do.

on 6/10/2010 9:40:00 AM

This is the first time I've used a cuticle remover, and this product definitely doesn't have me wanting to go back for more.

I didn't find that this product worked at all. My cuticles were still ragged and it didn't scrape off anything. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.

on 6/8/2010 12:47:00 AM

It didn't remove my cuticle no matter how long I let it sit, or how hard I scraped at em. I returned this!

on 6/7/2010 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ladies, I must warn you: I read some posts on here suggesting that cuticle remover can actually damage your nails by removing the top layer.

Although this is a great product at removing cuticles, my nails started going to crap around the same time I began using it. I finally put 2 and 2 together and (sadly) stopped using this product, and my nails are almost back to the way they used to be....long and strong.

I don't know what's in this, but it's worth the added time and hassle of soaking and pushing back your cuticles the old-fashioned way to have nails that are not shredded and peeling!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this! It makes maintaining my cuticles so much more effective, easier, and faster. I have never been able to get off the dry cuticles on my toes, and this product enabled me to just wipe them off. The only reason I only gave if 4 lippies instead of 5 was because it claimed to be effective on callouses. It works for thin "rough spots" but not callouses. I would also prefer this with a brush applicator as opposed to a dropper. But these are little picky things about the product. For cuticle care, this is a fantastic product and will last forever. I am so happy with my purchase.

on 5/12/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

so far i love this product!!! i tried it a few days ago!!! awesome, my nails look like i went to the salon!!! this will def be a staple!

Popular Treatments