July 24, 2014 | 1962 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by poshgirl0069

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great product, it is not cheap but a little goes a long way. I bought a small bottle years ago and I used it to fade a scar. It worked wonders! I know scars from small burns tend to fade with time but when I used the oil the time was considerably shortened I have had a few in the past years so I can make the comparison.
My skin type is combination to oily but this last winter it became very dehydrated. I had used a lot of creams to help my vert dry skin but nothing worked. I saw my old bottle of Bio Oil in one of my drawers and I started to use it again. I was a bit worried that I would break out but after 3 or 4 days using it in a row my skin has substantially changed and I didn't break out at all. So far I hadn't noticed any improvement with discolouration but that is not my main concern anyway.
When I apply it, it does feel oily and leaves an oily residue for a while but as I use it only at nights it is not a problem for me at all.
I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Holly81

I have 2 burn scars on my left hand. One was someone bumping into my hand with a lit cigarette, the scar is still visible and obviously white scar tissue.

Just above it, I burned myself on a grill whilst making breakfast one morning. this scar was alot bigger and more severe and deep then the cigarette one, i rubbed bio oil on it twice a day for two weeks, and the scar is barely noticeable. the scar tissue looks like the skin surrounding it and it is the same colour as the skin surrounding it. I now use this as my daily moisturiser too. Miracle product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't even know, man. I never use this product consistently, but my stretch marks have faded...and I don't know if they naturally faded away, or if my sporadic application of this product helped...all I know is that I won't repurchase. This stuff is expensive, lord, and I'd rather just use cocoa butter.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Doesn't work for stretch marks at all ladies, which is why I bought it. I'm sure it's great just as a moisturizer and I enjoy the smell but that's it. I have been using it for years and trust me, the only thing that helps stretch marks is time! They will slowly fade over time (maybe not much) but this stuff will not help at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by beautygeek220

I have been using bio oil for 2 years now for my face as night time moisturizer. My skin type is combination... And im at my forties ...An i looooove it. It cut my nightly routine to just wash, toner and bio oil... Thats it! And so far crows feet and other wrinkles are still at bay. Great product and it doesnt make a hole in your pocket because one bottle goes a long way. I dont think i will be trying any product for moisturizer anytime soon.. This is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

I love this, been using it for 7 years now... I use it on my stretch marks and as a moisturizer. Smells great. The effects are not lasting, the marks become obvious again if i stop using it. but continuous use makes the skin smoother...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Courtneymcc

I just started using this product the other day. I have a scar from a fire work. It says not to use on an open womb, but i have only used this maybe 3 times and i can tell a difference already. It leaves my skin feeling very soft !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by aaalisha3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this product a 5 because I use a drop of it on my face at night after I wash it. I am not acne prone so I do not typically have the tendency to breakout with anything.

In the morning, my face feels like a million dollars...It is so moisturized, and it feels really clear, bright and clean.

I have minor stretch marks on the sides of my bum and thighs, nothing major but who wants any at all? It hasn't really reduced their appearance that much, maybe about 30% but I do notice no NEW ones have appeared, and they were coming up fast because I had started to work out. For stretch marks, id give it a 3.

The product is expensive, but it makes my skin FEEL amazing, thus making me feel better about myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by emem2212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Bio Oil!! I had eczema scarring all over my legs and with continuous use of Bio Oil twice a day, I definitely saw a difference. Downsides would be the oily-ness feeling, which does go away after a couple of hours but not immediately... It would be better if it came in a pump bottle instead of this one, because the bottle itself gets really oily after time. Still recommended!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Guys, this is full of MINERAL OIL. For many people with sensitive skin, this can be an irritant and for people who are acne prone - it can inflame acne. Don't take chances!

I bought this initially because I had surgery and wanted it for the scar but saw it was recommended for dehydrated skin. I found that personally, the scent and the mineral oil was not suited for my skin. It felt irritated and dry and very unhappy. I got this tiny little raised bumps on my cheeks (not pimples...it was a rash). I thought my skin was just acting up because of the dry weather and its general sensitive tendencies, but as soon as I stopped using this, my skin calmed back down in a day or two.

I threw out my bottle.

PS. If you are looking for post-surgery scar treatment, this was ineffective, vitamin e and la roche posay cicaplast works WAY better - my doctor recommended both a week later at my check-in appnt.