July 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by APRjmar

I love this trio! I had Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Christian Dior eyeshadows BUT I always keep coming back for this drug store trio. It goes on smoothly and the shimmer is just right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by underage

I've had this shadow for years but never used it. I just recently rediscovered it and now I wear it almost everyday! It is very shimmery but I like it. I use the lightest color for my inner eye and it really makes them pop! The colors are pretty pigmented. I wish the darker browns went on a little bit darker but still pretty good. This is my go to daytime look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the pinkish brown/nudes in this trio. They are great for daytime and I am just a big time wearer or browns. I found these pretty good on pigmentation, and I didn't have to keep applying and applying color. My only gripe with these shadows is how really shimmery they are. I know the name says that they are, but I was expecting a slight shimmery color. Well with the beautiful colors, I can overlook the very shimmery shadows in this trio.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jillybean657

My HG eyeshadow trio. For an office look, this trio can do no wrong. The highlighter is perfect, the mid (all over) shade is great for any skin tone, and the crease color is totally build-able for a more dramatic look. There is just the right amount of shimmer that this works for all ages. It is just perfect, that's all there is to it. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family and will use it as long as Cover Girl keeps making it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by volleygrl62980

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I like to wear either browns (since i have blue eyes) or neutrals and this eyeshadow is a little bit of both. The colors are very pigmented and I just love how they look and how well the colors blend together. Will definetly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, how I love this product. I've been wearing this for five years, on and off. It looks so beautiful on my eyelids, and I get compliments whenever I wear these shadows. I especially love the lightest pink shade, which provides a luminous look and makes the other shades jump out at you (in a good way). I cannot rave enough about this product; I think it would go good with ANY skin tone/under tone. I will most definitely repurchase this again and again (if they ever have it in stock.) These things fly off the shelves!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 More reviews by TeHNyboR

Ahh Cover Girl...not the best in drugstore makeup, and always quick to sell out *cough* America's Next Top Model *cough*. But I was quite pleased with this little trio here. Sunkissed Sand (the light peachy pink) has to be my absolute favorite color out of the three. When dabbed in the corners of the eyes, it really perks up your look without looking too overdone. The other two, Toasted Sand and Satin Earth, aren't as pigmented sadly. But this is a great trio for those who want a natural & sheer look with a shimmery punch.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Krisoshiro

Great trio for someone who loves neutral looks! I love how this trio is great for a quick neutral look and it's very affordable as well. I use the middle color all over the lid and the left one in the crease...I don't really like the far right color though (the lightest shade). It seems too shimmery for my skin to be a highlight color. I did find that it's pretty when mixed with the middle shade for an all over lid color. Anyway, packaging is cheap but if you're careful then it shouldn't be a problem. I don't use the sponge applicator so I can't say much about it. Overall, this is a great find!! I will repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by babyax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was nice, very pigmented and pretty neutral colors. My only gripe was that it was a tad bit too light for my skin tone, so all the colors were extremely light and shimmery for me. So I gave it to my mom because she's lighter than me and it suits her better. I would have loved this quad, but it was just too light :( haha

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by calico26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I wear it all time. I usually use one color at a time because i get hooked on one of colors and then I wear it forever before I switch colors. I love it for a smoky eye too