Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

4.3

on 3/7/2011 2:56:00 PM

This is my daily eyeshadow. In my twenties I used the last shade the most, now I use the middle shade the most. The first shade is rather dark on me, but I do use it over the last shade every once in a while. I like this eyeshadow trio so much I always have a backup of it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I depoted these and put them in my everyday natural eye pallet and I love them! I get compliments on my eyeshdow every day no joke.I put the pink on the lid, and the toupe on top of the pink to tone it down. You could use the dark brown but I dont just cause I use the bronze color in Maybelline Chai Latte Quad with it. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

on 2/20/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this shadow. I've been using the lightest color daily. I don't think that Cover Girl shadows get enough love. These are sove of my faves, period! I would freak out if these were discontinued!!!

on 2/14/2011 4:04:00 PM

I love this eye shadow trio! After hearing/reading so many great things about this, I finally picked it up a couple of months ago and I wish I had sooner! Thes shadows are lovely. They're well pigmented, soft and easy to work with. Great shades for brown/neutral lovers like me. You really can't beat the price as these shadows are great quality!

on 2/6/2011 9:18:00 PM

GREAT colors i am almost out of my 1st one will be buying a second one very soon! these colors are wonderful i like the 1st light pink color great for an everyday look!! the price is wonderful as well under 5$!

on 2/6/2011 12:03:00 AM

I love this trio! I had Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Christian Dior eyeshadows BUT I always keep coming back for this drug store trio. It goes on smoothly and the shimmer is just right.

on 1/25/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've had this shadow for years but never used it. I just recently rediscovered it and now I wear it almost everyday! It is very shimmery but I like it. I use the lightest color for my inner eye and it really makes them pop! The colors are pretty pigmented. I wish the darker browns went on a little bit darker but still pretty good. This is my go to daytime look!

on 1/21/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the pinkish brown/nudes in this trio. They are great for daytime and I am just a big time wearer or browns. I found these pretty good on pigmentation, and I didn't have to keep applying and applying color. My only gripe with these shadows is how really shimmery they are. I know the name says that they are, but I was expecting a slight shimmery color. Well with the beautiful colors, I can overlook the very shimmery shadows in this trio.

on 1/20/2011 3:38:00 PM

My HG eyeshadow trio. For an office look, this trio can do no wrong. The highlighter is perfect, the mid (all over) shade is great for any skin tone, and the crease color is totally build-able for a more dramatic look. There is just the right amount of shimmer that this works for all ages. It is just perfect, that's all there is to it. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family and will use it as long as Cover Girl keeps making it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials