August 22, 2014 | 1868 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

i love this on my mum, but on me its okay. i prefer magnifique though. this does NOT remind me of a grandma scent (as chanel's no. 5 does for me). its a nice dressy fragrance -little black dress, but its not too dressy that you would feel silly wearing it with jeans and a nice cozy sweater on a casual day. definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It doesn't smell like old lady on me. Yes, I can smell the baby powder in it. But just barely. It smells fresh, a little sweet, and clean. My husband doesn't care for purfume, but thinks this one is SEXY. Not too strong, or musky...not too sweet and fruity- he says it smells like a beautiful woman that any man would want to be with. Try it, because if it works on you, this will be an HG of yours. I've tried many and most give me headaches. This is the one I've been looking for. Ahhhhh. Tresor.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by MirandaJune

I love it, and so do most men. This is the way a fragrance should smell; intense! If you want fruity/lolly, go buy a body spray instead.

(I realise this is not a helpful review)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by taylorwest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tresor, on me, initially came across as not very unique. A little of the scent reminded me of Victoria's Secret's original fragrance (Victoria, which I did like), but much more powdery, like this scent mixed with baby powder. After time, however, I noticed that the scent changed into something very pleasant, a little sweet, much less powdery (a scent that I'd give a 4 instead of a 3). I don't think I want to wait through the initial notes for it, though, so I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2008 8:12:00 AM More reviews by jaimeada

I really loved this it smelled great on me and lasted all day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was part of my mom's recent surprise gift to me: a bunch of her perfumes from the '80s and '90s that she no longer wears (having moved on to Philosophy stuff, which to me all smells like soap). I have diverse tastes in fragrance and can handle a scent with "presence," so I braved it and sprayed on the bottle of Tresor parfum (not EDP!) she handed me. Wowza. I finally figured out what this scent reminds me of: old-fashioned face powder, back when they used to heavily scent face powder. My spritz of Tresor made me feel like I was a '50s dame touching up my matte red lips in a car mirror, with a cinch-waisted pink crinoline dress and a matching scarf and sunglasses. Almost hyper-girlie. Soft, yes, but not subtle. I will wear this very lightly when I'm feeling my powdery-pink-glamour vibe, but not a favorite.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has been my favourite perfume since I was a little girl. I always have a bottle and try to keep it's use to occasions since it's not exactly cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MsMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The absolutely perfect perfume that should stand along side Chanel No. 5 as a classic. It is a bit on the pricey side and the packaging could be a bit more modern, but I guess that is part of its charm. I truly adore this perfume from my teenage years to my not-so-teenage years and will continue to so for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Refika

My mother used to wear this when I was in my early teens and I used to borrow some every once in a while. When I thought of buying something for my mother in law, this immediately came to me as a perfect mom fragrance. She loved it. I love it too, though it's not a head over heels type of love...We are just great friends :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by theramenninja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

TRESOR = TERRIFYING. this fragrance is truly DISGUSTING. my mom uses this perfume and it smells like straight up rubbing alcohol. another reviewer compared it to "ROTTING FRUIT NEXT TO AN OPEN WOUND" and that description pretty much dead on. Tresor has a biting, choking, and offensive smell, my mother used to apply it while we were in the car and my eyes would water and my throat would close up even though i sat all the way in the back seat! VERY STRONG SMELL. fruity and spicy it burns my nose. offensive, and it lingers and lasts and stinks... i couldn't see how men would like it.