October 1, 2014 | 1200 users online

Highlighters - Guerlain - Les Meteorites balls powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by neongirl

It`s the best thing I ever have bought. It makes me feel and look amazing + the scent of it is wonderful. I bought my first meteorites in 1988. Havenīt been using them for about ten years, but last week when I bought a magazine I saw the pucci meteorites so I went out and bougth it.I have the mythic. beige chic, pink fresh, winter radiance, gold temptation and the pucci ones and I love them all. The mythic ones I use daily over foudation as finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ParisTroika

I adore this highlighter! Alas, I wish for the price you received a better, higher quality container. While pretty, it is made out of cardboard. I love the way this makes my skin glow and evens out my tone. I've tried a similar product in compact form from Physician's Formula but it does not give you the same glow. I'm oily/combo so normally I avoid "glow" at all costs because I do that quite well on my own without help...but this is different. It's not shiny or anything, just radiant! I was only wearing this to go out, but then I bought the Pearly Touch. I'll use that for nights out and I've started using this everyday over my makeup (I switch between Everyday Minerals when it is super hot out like it is now, 115 (!), and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. It works wonderfully over both!

Will definitely repurchase, but I'm imagining this will last a long while!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by arcadia44

I had been using this product (in Mythic) just for nights out and special occasion until one night i had a guy- YES A BOY!- say i was glowing...SOLD. Now i use it almost everyday on top of a tinted moisturizer, it really makes your skin look great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by clamster

WOWOOWow okay, this is a really subtly product that makes a huge difference! Depending on the light it makes my skin have that just scubbed smooth, satiny kinda glow I have beige chic, pink fresh, and mythic I got it in a set of 3 minis. They all looks soo nice the pink one has the most color best for eyes and cheeks. The mythic one is great for all over to give a natually radiant look. At first I don't see much of a difference but I get compliments. I tried it one 1/2 my face and looked closely and I could tell there was a difference. It's Super pricey but they last for EVER!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll be frank, I don't think anyone really does need this product, yet it should be in everyone's beauty wishlist because it's sooo chic and decorative. I love to keep it on top of my boudoir, I love how good it smells and I love the glittery finish it gives to my arms (anyway, I would never use it on my face). Too bad the box is made of plain cardboard, it ruins easily

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2007 7:58:00 AM More reviews by gemgem22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

*Sigh* I love this product. I have the Reflects de Nacre limited edition from Christmas 2003 and they don't seem to have gone down! I never really used to think they did anything except look decorative on my dressing table (the little cylindrical box is so pretty) until an incident a couple of years ago. Throughout my teenage years I had really crap skin, my T-zone was really spotty and nothing made them go away (even Accutane, they came back after I'd finished the course) and one night whilst applying my makeup for a night out I decided to sweep this product all over my face. A week or so later, a friend of mine had showed the photos of the night out to her mum, who commented that my skin looked nice. No one had EVER complimented my skin before, so that pushed the Meteorites near the top of my favourite makeup products list. I even tried putting it on one half of my face and leaving the other half and I could tell the difference in the mirror. The way you're skin looks by candlelight, soft and glowy, well that's what you get with these. LOVE! (and they smell great too, like violets)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Anastasie

Les Meteorites are pearls of very finely-milled luminescent powder, intended to be used as a highlighter (or perhaps as rouge or eye colour, if it suits you). I have been collecting them for years now, but have been particularly enamoured by three of the shades: Mythic, Perles de Velours, and Winter Radiance.

Mythic is the standard colour of Meteorites -- full of lovely lavenders, sage greens, golds, pearl, and pastel tones. When applied with a kabuki brush, they swirl together to bring life and lustre to the complexion, cancelling redness and imparting a delicate, candle-lit glow.

Winter Radiance, a holiday issue of Meteorites from 2005, was a softer, more lustrous version of Mythic. Really very lovely and ideal for fairer complexions and winter time.

Perles de Velours, the holiday shade from 2006, adds more warmth and glow to the complexion with the addition of beiges, corals, mother-of-pearl, and berry tones. With this, one can achieve a very sultry, velvety look perfect for holiday affairs.

All of Les Meteorites have a very soft lilac/lavender scent, and they remain on the skin well. The container is nice as well, and looks fitting atop a vanity. Guerlain continues to impress each season with these fantastic pearls of powder. continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by WANGNIUNIU2004

Pretty good! I like it!!!! should have a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by somesweetgravity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Winter Radiance and have just renewed my love for it. It's far too light for me when summer rolls around, but when I lose my tan in the winter it's the best overall evening product I have. I actually stopped putting on foundation during the past week and just using meteorites followed by a transluscent powder and have been very happy with the results. I'm an NW20/25 and this product has been like a godsend for livening up my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by xxbabydollxx

I have this in mythic. i would haveto give this product a 3 or 4. b/c it doesnt really show up on my nc43 skintone.. This probably works way better on lighter skinned poeple. i still gave it a 4 b/c after i do my enire face makeup i like to use a fluffy brush and just use this as a nice SOFT highlighting powder, i'd like to believe its giving me some sort of light glow i'd only notice if i stopped using this (ya know what i mean??). If i overdid my blush and I just buff this powder over my blush to soften it AND also add radiance. so i guess this isnt enitrely bad but its not a MUST HAVE either. for me its just a nice extra to have. i wouldnt repurchase cause i dont see how its humanly possible to EVER use up ALL those little balls.