November 28, 2014 | 1938 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2005 11:16:00 PM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this gloss! This is super-great for my not so plumpy =( lips! Makes my lips really pop-out. And makes them look REALLY truly plumpy, and very sexy and super-shiiiiny! I really love the fact, that there`s non of that annoying glitter/glimmer-stuff in these "Mouth Watering"-glosses. Just plumping ultra-shine And it`s in a tube, so easy to put on without mirror! The color that you get from these glosses is minimal. It seems they`re all clear after applying. And YES, this gloss is sticky and that`s what makes it last longer. If you like me, love super shiny lip gloss that smells like fruit, this is the perfect gloss for you. Mine is the orange one, Posh Peach! Got mine for $8. They don`t sell Victoria's Secret`s stuff here in Sweden! Too bad the smell of this gloss is a bit overwhelming!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 8:04:00 PM More reviews by VanessaVQ

I think this is the worst lip gloss I've ever used. No wonder the girl I swapped with only used it 1x!!! This is so sticky that I had to apply it on my finger and then dab it one bit at a time on my lips, it took forever. Not possible to conveniently spread on lips or apply directly from the tube and I'm surprised my lips didn't get stuck when I rubbed them together! Not moisturizing at all, and it just looked like a sticky mess in the mirror. The only reason I'm not giving it just one lipstick is because it didn't cause any actual damage to my lips - just made them look and feel gross. I had to kiss a piece of paper about 10 times to get it off and then I brushed my teeth and lips to feel back to normal. Totally gross and I wouldn't use this again even if it was free!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by labellavita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

UGH STICKY-CITY! This stuff feels like you're putting colorful glue on your lips that smells like plastic perfume. I couldn't blend the gloss together with my lips because it was so sticky. If I tried to drink water, the gloss would peel off. Disgusting! I usually love VS though <3

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by princessraini300

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makeup shouldn't be about styling the rest of your wardrobe or hairstyle around that type of makeup you use. And with this lip gloss(I have strawberry) you cannot wear hair that is long or to shoulders b/c it will get stuck and make your "hair" sticky. This isn't a good product at all. Great shine that's what the one lippy is for, but like liquid plastic that sits on your lips. Not pleasant, wanted to like it for it's scent and shininess. But it lacked in important areas. Don't purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2005 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Slim2

I agree with the other ladies - very sticky, like glue. Vaseline feels better. Looks totally unnatural and feels weird.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2005 9:57:00 PM More reviews by pink_panda

I got it on sale for 2 for $5 and it's regular price is $7.50 each. I have one in peach and strawberry. I prefer the peach one. They're thick a little bit on the sticky side but I like them. They really make your lips look glossy and nice. They'll last for a long while also. I don't know if i'll ever be able to use up both of them. I won't repurchase them though because they're not my favorite and the two I have will last me forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2005 7:06:00 PM More reviews by RS3159

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with several of the other MUAers. These glosses are super sticky, like honey on my lips. It feels like my lips are stuck together..very unnatural. It's shiny and glossy, tastes okay, but that's about it. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by nicole1991

Yes, these lipglosses are very sticky, but it lasts a long long time and is super shiny. Shiny lips make it look plumper and eventhough I already do have plump lips (not like angelina jolie plump, but it's still pretty fat haha!), it makes them look very sexy. And these smell and taste DELICIOUS. This more than makes up for the fact that it's sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by gertymcdowell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this as a freebie in a tote, so I didn't part with any money. Tried it on, and UGH. Felt like my lips were glued shut. Wvery hard to twawk wif weet twawk wef-wawering wip gwoss on. Promptly tossed it in my craft bag, where it'll make a better epoxy than lip gloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by violetcobra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of the smell of the pear and the strawberry but I did not know what I was getting into. No color, just a hugely glossy insanely sticky feel. Ok, it's glossy. Definitely glossy. Other than that, there are no positives and the negative is 100% of the time I use this product my hair falls right in. And it flips onto my cheek and I'm now a greaseball. I would recommend only if you must have that glassy shine and you have short hair or spray it back or don't live in a windy place. But I will not be buying again.