September 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by heebz9984

LOVE THIS! I am very fair with dark brown hair and eyes. When I looked at this color when it came in the mail I thought whoah! not good for me. It is kinda dark and reddish looking. I put it on using a light hand, and it is fab. On me it is a peachy bronze looking color. It is not overpowering on my fairest of the fair skin. I will def be wearing this in the summer, but can also wear it now in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first MAC blush - peachy, pink that has been pushed aside for greater things!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by gina01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

another great blush from the sheertone collection, very natural looking, color is buildable and can work for darker skin tones, and it doesn't run down my face. this color is great if your looking for something pink but not too bright, blends well with bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ktheps

I originally was hoping to purchase Nars Orgasm, but Sephora was completely out of stock until the week after in which I would be gone for school by then, a SA from Sephora recommended Benefit's Coralista, but when I swatched it on my hand it seemed too light for my medium-light skin tone so I decided to see what MAC had.

MAC SA's have always been really friendly, to me at least, and this time was no different. I told her I was looking for a peachy-pink blush and they delivered! It is pigmented and smooth and blends really well, I use a duo fiber stippling brush to layer it on, and oh my word does this blush look fantastic on my cheeks! It is my first MAC blush and I will definately buy it again whenever I hit the pan. For reference I'm an NC40/42.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 6:01:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

Lovely pinky peach colour with a bit of shimmer for that healthy glow! well pigmented and beautiful on almost all skintypes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Lacey Schwimmer (from DWTS) says she goes through this blush all the time. I can see why, This is a GORGEOUS blush.

I love the way it looks on my skin. :)

I would buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by bethmullarkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this blush, it is my first mac blush and it is perfect on my skin, NC20. Cant describe how gorgeous it is, and i can tell its going to last a long time, as only a tiny bit is needed because it is very pigmented.
I use mac refined golden to contour my face first then this on my cheeks, a dab of saint germain lipstick and im ready to go!

A MUST HAVE for any makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Mac's Peachykeen blush because it's different from any I blush I own. It's a beautiful peachy color with golden shimmer and it is universally flattering. It gives a natural looking healthy glow to my cheeks and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Having been disappointed by Benefit Coralista, which might have been my dream shade of blush, had its pink, peach, bronze, coral and rose mixture been more pigmented, I was ecstatic to find Peachykeen. It's exactly what I'd hoped Coralista would have been.

I'd read reviews before, but never gave it a second thought. And in the pan, it didn't look particularly striking, but I'd been wanting a new blush, and for some reason, this seemingly easy-to-dupe blush called out to me. And I fell in love - with one sweep across my cheeks, I looked healthy, natural, and awake. The soft glow I obtained was from the subtle shimmer, not hardcore, Vegas showgirl sparkle. It's a deeper sister to Nars' Deep Throat, and dare I say it, even more pigmented.

I'm glad I found this. On my NC25 skin, a dusting of this and a single swipe of Benefit Good to Go Silky Finish lipstick, and I am instantly ready.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have extremely pale skin (NW5-10) and this gives me a great peachy flush. I have trouble with peaches/corals because they often appear too orange or brown on my fair skin, and this is a perfect peach-pink.

Edit: after using for a few weeks, I decided the shimmer was too noticeable and swapped it away. It wasn't hugely glittery or anything, I just prefer matte or satin finishes on my skin.