April 19, 2014 | 1307 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ktheps

I originally was hoping to purchase Nars Orgasm, but Sephora was completely out of stock until the week after in which I would be gone for school by then, a SA from Sephora recommended Benefit's Coralista, but when I swatched it on my hand it seemed too light for my medium-light skin tone so I decided to see what MAC had.

MAC SA's have always been really friendly, to me at least, and this time was no different. I told her I was looking for a peachy-pink blush and they delivered! It is pigmented and smooth and blends really well, I use a duo fiber stippling brush to layer it on, and oh my word does this blush look fantastic on my cheeks! It is my first MAC blush and I will definately buy it again whenever I hit the pan. For reference I'm an NC40/42.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 6:01:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

Lovely pinky peach colour with a bit of shimmer for that healthy glow! well pigmented and beautiful on almost all skintypes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Lacey Schwimmer (from DWTS) says she goes through this blush all the time. I can see why, This is a GORGEOUS blush.

I love the way it looks on my skin. :)

I would buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by bethmullarkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this blush, it is my first mac blush and it is perfect on my skin, NC20. Cant describe how gorgeous it is, and i can tell its going to last a long time, as only a tiny bit is needed because it is very pigmented.
I use mac refined golden to contour my face first then this on my cheeks, a dab of saint germain lipstick and im ready to go!

A MUST HAVE for any makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Mac's Peachykeen blush because it's different from any I blush I own. It's a beautiful peachy color with golden shimmer and it is universally flattering. It gives a natural looking healthy glow to my cheeks and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Having been disappointed by Benefit Coralista, which might have been my dream shade of blush, had its pink, peach, bronze, coral and rose mixture been more pigmented, I was ecstatic to find Peachykeen. It's exactly what I'd hoped Coralista would have been.

I'd read reviews before, but never gave it a second thought. And in the pan, it didn't look particularly striking, but I'd been wanting a new blush, and for some reason, this seemingly easy-to-dupe blush called out to me. And I fell in love - with one sweep across my cheeks, I looked healthy, natural, and awake. The soft glow I obtained was from the subtle shimmer, not hardcore, Vegas showgirl sparkle. It's a deeper sister to Nars' Deep Throat, and dare I say it, even more pigmented.

I'm glad I found this. On my NC25 skin, a dusting of this and a single swipe of Benefit Good to Go Silky Finish lipstick, and I am instantly ready.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have extremely pale skin (NW5-10) and this gives me a great peachy flush. I have trouble with peaches/corals because they often appear too orange or brown on my fair skin, and this is a perfect peach-pink.

Edit: after using for a few weeks, I decided the shimmer was too noticeable and swapped it away. It wasn't hugely glittery or anything, I just prefer matte or satin finishes on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blush. I love the peachy color glow that this one gives you. Very flattering!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by pinkywinky911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first mac blush and i have to say im actually going to buy this over and over again,forever! its the perfect peach blush for my skin.
sucks to be living in japan though... where the mac products(or make that all products!)are like 2 or 3 times more expensive.i got this for like 3000 yen! thats 33 dollars!! i actually like the mac plain black packaging. they don`t look cheap that way with the exeption of special collection packaging..
overall, definitely my HG of blush...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

MAC calls this "very baby peach"; to me this is a rosy coral with subtle golden shimmer. Great summery shade for me (AAB/NC25). Deeper, rosier than MAC Fleurry - like a more intense version of Fleurry, and especially great when I am tanned. Rosier and slightly deeper than NARS Torrid. Comes in the usual MAC blush packaging - clear domed fliptop and black plastic casing.