October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by ixideeixi

This is my new favorite blush. Like everyone else says a little does go a long way! it gives me the perfect flushed look and it looks amazing on my skin. Im a NC42 i def recommend this to all my NC42 girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG pink blush. I'm a fair NW15 but very warm so most pinks like my welldressed and dame just turn orangey on me and I have to pack it on, well this is just fab on me, it actually looks pink, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect pink blush. Finally a pink blush that actually looks pink on me. I have fair skin, but my cheeks are always slightly red and even with foundation, it's hard to get blushes to show up in their true color, especially pinks. This looks super bright in the pan, but it shows up quite sheer after one layer since it is a sheertone. It is such a pretty pink with just a slight shimmer. I have tried many pinks and this is by far my favorite. I use about two layers and it's perfect. I have been tanned since I got it, but i think it would still work year round with my very fair skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by HotPinkNailsXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm an NC40(golden tan skin), this blush is highly reccomneded for my skintone but I honestly hated it! It was just too bright and too pink for me, even when I tried blending it with peachy blush I just never loved it. It made me look reddish,sunburned, and yucky! I ended up selling it. The color looks gorgeous in the pan, it's def a shade to test out before purchasing though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this one! I like that you need little for a really dolly cheeks look... Pigmented perfectly!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly nothing special for me nc37-40. Looks like EVERY pink blush I have-NARS angelika, MAC tenderling, Bobbi brown pink sugar...they all look the same on me. I ended up swapping.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by haileybear

This is such a SCARY color in the pan, I went and left the MAC store so many times without buying it. Now I'm so glad I took the plunge into pink. With a light hand, it comes off a fresh light pink flush on the cheeks. With a heavier hand, it looks like I got a bit sun-burned, which is a look I like to wear in the summer. Don't ask me why. This blush has a slight shimmer in it, so it's very easy to wear.

For reference, I'm a pale Asian (NC20-25) with yellow to neutral undertones, so pink blushes usually look weird on me. I have to say this blush doesn't look as warm on me as some peach blushes, but still works somehow. It looks better with gray looks than browns.

The price of MAC blush is reasonable for its quantity and quality, so no complaints there. However, there are alternatives to Dollymix or dupes like NYX Pinky, Nars Desire, and Lavshuca PK-1.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by BrownSkinnedDoll

Absolutely beautiful color! Looks like it may bee too bright on my skin tone just by looking at the pan, but once applied, it leaves a nice, light wash of pink on my cheeks. Looks brilliant when applied with my MAC 187 brush. Will definitely re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by reneer14

I am a NW20-25 and purchased Dollymix becaues it looked so beautiful online and even in person. When I brought it home and tried Dollymix on it was just too much for my skintone. I wanted to love this blush because in the pan it is just lovely, but it just made me look like I just came home from a 6 mile run (not in a good way.) I thought maybe I just applied too much, so I took it off and reapplied a lot less than the first time..still it did nothing for me. I later returned Dollymix for Fleur Power, which I think suits me much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

so I guess this is the shimmer version of Pink Swoon and it's slightly darker? who knows, but it's a nice pink, it looks pretty when used the right way. Too much makes you look like a clown hehehe seriously. But when used with a light hand, it's gorgeous.