April 16, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jdhorrorshow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this color.. it's a nice pinky nude on me.. not too pink, not too nude, not too pale... now if I could only remember where it is.. hmm..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mascds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my favorite nude color! love the texture. its not too dark for me and im probably lighter than the palest shade that MAC offers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by LemonSherbet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At last I have found my perfect lipstick. I like to darken my eyes and keep my lips neutral... The problem I have is that I have extremely fair skin and very very pigmented lips. When I go out and someone takes my picture, the flash makes me look whiter than white and my lips look deep red which really doesnt look good. This lipstick is perfect. Its not so pale that it looks like I have no lips but its a nice subtle warm beigey pink colour which really compliments my fair skin. Its very creamy and not at all drying, yet It covers my lips totally. It lasts for a good while too! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Yummy, I love this lipstick. It's the only 1 that I have a multiples of. It's the perfect "nude" shall we say without looking dead. It's a pinky beige with no shimmer or sheen. It's pretty much matte, just more creamy. Super soft, glides on like a dream and does not dry out my lips. I love the smell as well. This color is my favorite by far however it's very close to the same color as VGII on me. I do not mind, I cannot get enough of this color. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by yumifishie

This was my first ever lipstick. It was recommended to me by a MUA who was new there at the time (first day of work). Since then, I've become good friends with her and purchased a few other colors, but Blankety remains my favorite period, not just in the nude family. I love how it's both nude and a soft, dusky-rosy pink. I find that it's flattering on me no matter what kind of look I'm going for. The best thing about the pink part though is that it'll never be mistaken for a foundation on the lips look for me. If I could only have one lipstick, this would be it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and so glad I did, its a good nude color at first I thought it washed me out to much buch now I love it with a smokey eye and i love pairing it with other lipsticks and glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 4:52:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

I've been on a hunt for a great nude l/s for ages and I mean that. I love nude lips.. I believe it's a great combo for any eye look! I want something I could actually wear everyday that won't make me look all washed out or ill. I have a couple of nude colors already but I wanted something more.. this color is just perfect! Nude with a hint of natural-looking pink to it. Nice on pigmented lips and can be worn alone with or without a base and a gloss! I really recommend this shade I bet it'll flatter any skin color! Would definitely keep on repurchasing! good thing it's part of MAC's permanent line (Happy me!).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Nw30 and extremely pigmented lips, this looked like a cardboard box on me. I went to the store and tried it as lipsticks don't always look the same on everyone. It didn't wash me out, but it made me look dull and idk the color is just not flattering on me maybe if it had more pink or shit, any undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this lipstick, It's a beautiful nude that doesn't wash me out. I pair it with Subculture lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by minburke

Amazing nude lip colour. With a brown base it doesn't make you look washed out either. I used to use Creme D'Nude but after it melted I invested in a new nude lippy. I bought Myth and Blankety (I also have Hue which I don't mind). Myth was too dry and pale even for a nude lip.. I'm a NW20. Creme D'Nude was amazing but being a Cremesheen it just melted too easily. Blankety gives you a bit of bronze warmth and is also moisturising so you can wear it without a gloss. Will definitely buy again.