MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 2/15/2011 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

L-O-V-E Blankety. I got this in a swap. I always have a nude lip, and this is HG for me. I usually use my foundation to cancel out my super pigmented lips, but it often looks too corpse-like. This gives me that nude look, while still being beautiful. A hint of pink / mauve, but still super nude. Lovely for everyday wear, or add a lipliner (I suggest MAC's Buerre) for a night on the town. Can't rave about Blankety enough!

This is one of Mac's underrated lipsticks in my opinion. Its the perfect nude for me. My lips but better. My other favourite is Creme D'Nude for a more washed out look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick!! The name is perfect LOL
The color is a pinkish nude but not the nude that completely blanks the lips out cause I am totally not into that at all but I am also not into brown lipstick either LOL you just have to see this lipstick and swatch it to understand what I am saying! It is stunning on ANY skin tone too very versitle!!
I believe its either a cremesheen or amplified finish both are quite pigmented so thats why I am confused LOL but this is DEF a pigmented lippie!! One swipe and you are good to go! Lasting power is great as well!

Def one of the best everyday go with any makeup look lipstick that I have in my collection! VERY easy to wear no matter the age or skin tone! I will rebuy this over and over!!

Thanks for reading!!

on 2/9/2011 10:37:00 AM

I love this lipstick! The formula is super creamy and easy to apply...but because it is so creamy, i just dab it on and smooth it out with my fingers. The color is pretty, but a little too cool for my skin so i usually just top it off with a lipgloss that adds a little color to my lips. The payoff is great though! my HG nude

on 2/3/2011 4:58:00 AM

Love this!! The perfect nude on my NW35-ish skin, not too pale and not too dark! I think the formula is great, I still have to wear a lipbalm underneath, but I have extreme dry lips!

Will buy again, and again, and again! :)

This is my new favorite HG lipstick from MAC. I never tried an Amplified finish lipstick before, and I'm sad I didn't earlier. I usually use the Lustre or Glaze finish because I can't stand when my lips get dry and flaky from lipstick. Usually when my lipstick fades, my lips get extremely dry. And when I reapply lipstick, the lines and flakes of my lips are way more visible. But with this lipstick, I can reapply it and not have to worry about it making my lips look dry. It's so milky and the best part is that it is SO pigmented! Usually I need to apply a few layers before the color looks perfect with a Glaze or Lustre finish. This lipstick takes one swipe and you're good. Really great color on my skin tone (I'm NC35).

Love it. Love it. Love it. I was looking for the perfect pinky/beige color and I found it. The color is perfect. The finish is beautiful. MAC lipsticks seriously cannot be beat.

on 2/1/2011 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is my first MAC lipstick and it is perfect! The colour is amazing and the formula is the best. I'll be throwing out my horrible Revlon Nude Attitude now.

I'll always have one now :)

on 2/1/2011 12:47:00 AM

I am giving this 4 lippies for quality and versatility - BUT I cannot wear the color myself. I have hyperpigmented lips and am pale (MAC 15) with cool yellow undertones (that may mean blue or green undertones - not sure). So finding lipsticks is hard for me because most yellow toned lipsticks are too yellow and truly cool (pink/blue) lipsticks look garish on me. Technically, Blankety almost works. I believe that my age (ahem) is a problem here because my coloring was more intense when I was young...er...ah...and now that I finally found a nude lipstick that 'works' I really don't have enough color left in my face to begin with to wear this shade. I liked the opacity (most nudes can't cover the violet in my hyperpigmented lips) and feel of it. No obnoxious scent. Blankety made a good impression on me - I like it on OTHER people. :)

I love Blankety Lipstick! I am an NW25-NW30 and this is just a gorgeous pinky darkish nude. I love to pair it with Stripdown liner and Boy Bait Cremesheen glass to make it a little bit lighter. I really love this color it is absolutely amazing and I use it almost every single day. The consistency is super creamy! Amplified Cremes are the best, it comes on just like in the tube. Great color pay off.

Popular Lipsticks