July 28, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by GinaM98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I asked the MAC Sales Associate to find me a MLBB shade. She suggested Blankety. I bought 2 of them. Shame on me for not testing it, because it's not a MLBB shade at all. It's a very light beige color with pink undertones... A shade someone might use to tone down the natural color of their lips, not enhance it. It's not quite a "concealer lips" look, but it's dangerously close. I personally hate nude lips so I figured this lipstick was destined for a life in my makeup drawer...Until one day I was wearing a lipstick that was far too bright for me and I remembered Blankety. The light wash of beighe/pink made the bright lipstick more wearable. Now I use Blankety almost daily for this purpose!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by madddiemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick made me look dead. It is way too beigy for me. Just makes me lips blend in with my skin tone. I find the amplified formula quite drying, so as someone mentioned, my lips looked chalky also. Trying to figure out a way I could use it so it doesn't go to waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just OK. Nothing to rave about, and in my opinion, not a great nude, there are better nudes out there... As another reviewer mentioned, this will tend to look chalky, and definitely needs a gloss. For me the color is not that great so i will pair it with darker berry-toned glosses and they will lift the color and make it much more wearable for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

I was on the hunt for lots of nude lipsticks, and this one is highly rated as a nude lippie. Well, this wasn't exactly what I thought 'nude' would be, this has a lot more pigmentation than I was expecting. I was thinking MAC Myth or Creme d Nude (along those lines) but this is much more pigmented than those. I'd call this more 'neutral' toned than nude IMO. That being said, it's really not a bad lipstick. I have issues finding lipsticks that I can wear by themselves, most lipsticks clash against my skintone (I'm very fair) but I am able to pull this off by toning it down with another pale lippie or lipgloss. I can only wear it with a light hand though. I probably won't buy it again but I'm sure I'll eventually use up the tube I do own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick is on the nude pink side it looks a little cakey on me but since I wear gloss over it it looks lovely...(for reference I'm an NC40)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by baycakesyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!
I wear it all the time with a clear gloss over it.
I can wear it and it doesnt make me look like a zombie or washed out, and im pale.
I lost my orginal one of this in a corn maze, so i went and bought another. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jdhorrorshow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this color.. it's a nice pinky nude on me.. not too pink, not too nude, not too pale... now if I could only remember where it is.. hmm..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mascds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my favorite nude color! love the texture. its not too dark for me and im probably lighter than the palest shade that MAC offers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by LemonSherbet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At last I have found my perfect lipstick. I like to darken my eyes and keep my lips neutral... The problem I have is that I have extremely fair skin and very very pigmented lips. When I go out and someone takes my picture, the flash makes me look whiter than white and my lips look deep red which really doesnt look good. This lipstick is perfect. Its not so pale that it looks like I have no lips but its a nice subtle warm beigey pink colour which really compliments my fair skin. Its very creamy and not at all drying, yet It covers my lips totally. It lasts for a good while too! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Yummy, I love this lipstick. It's the only 1 that I have a multiples of. It's the perfect "nude" shall we say without looking dead. It's a pinky beige with no shimmer or sheen. It's pretty much matte, just more creamy. Super soft, glides on like a dream and does not dry out my lips. I love the smell as well. This color is my favorite by far however it's very close to the same color as VGII on me. I do not mind, I cannot get enough of this color. I will buy this again.