April 24, 2014 | 1888 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its so expensive at SGD 70 but this stuff is sooooooooo amazing, i love it so much, cos usually people will go back and forth on a straight line to contour right? but no i found that if you use circular motions to buff in the contour, it looks AMAZING, HANDS DOWN BEST HIGH END BRONZER EVER.

SGD 70
AVAILABLE AT TANGS!
I'm so getting a new one once mine finishes,
if they ever discontinue this, i will actually die.
cant live without this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by evemarie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer and can not say anything about it that hasn't already been said. The only thing I will say is that, for the price, it is not very long lasting and it ALWAYS breaks as soon as you hit pan - I am on my third compact and all have fallen to pieces long before they were used up. I use Laguna 4-5 days a week and a compact only lasts me about 4 months which when contrasted with the longevity of Benefit Hoola (which imo is equal in quality to Nars Laguna) is not very long as Hoola lasts me about a year and a half with the same amount of use. So, if anyone is torn between these two products and is on a budget or just looking for a bit more bang for their buck I would suggest Hoola over Laguna but otherwise Laguna is a great product that I would highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

No, just no. WAY too sparkly to look like a natural glow. If you want to make it seem like you applied bronzer then this product is for you - if you're look for more of a "natural" look, stick to something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by puttay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best bronzer I have ever used!!

I have had many struggles finding a good bronzer because I am so fair, and most of them are too dark, make me look dirty, orange or too glittery.

This is the first bronzer that make me look sun-kissed without appearing orange, glittery or dirty! I use it almost everyday and it just make my blue eyes pop :)

I also think it shows up nicely on photos, and doesn't contribute to oily skin but actually help you stay matt'ish with a healthy glow - It doesn't contribute to my acne either :)

I would recommend Laguna for all light - medium skin tones (no matter if you have pink or yellow undertones it still looks flattering) However I think it might be too light for people with darker complexions (and I would recommend NARS cali for them)

It is pricey, but I have used it everyday for 6 months (on my face and throat) and I can't even see the bottom yet!

Laguna + albatros = LOVE :D

Final verdict: I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by kylieava419

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this for years. It is a great bronzer for all skin tones. It does not look orange or shimmery, like most bronzers can. I use mine with Nars Orgasm. For the perfect sun kissed look. It is a very blendable color on my skin. The price is high. But NARS colors are so rich and pigmented that I think it is worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by insuline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use it for contour all the time except summertime, and i use it sometimes with Orgasm or MAC Sunbasque as blush. With both of them it look perfect, stays long under the radiant powder and gives such a wonderful healthy look for me as i have medium skintone. ıf you are looking for something shimmery it is not but for everyday looki think it is superb.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by annerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this as a contour, I bought it with the orgasm blush, and together it's like .... So POWERFULLY NICE !! It gives a natural glow to your face, and doesn't clog pores. Yeah some blushes and bronzers clog my pores sometimes. Will definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

For me, I only use bronzer in the summer so it was a little expensive. Also, for the 4 months that I use it I went through 2 packages, which I thought was a lot seeing as I had the same blush for almost 2 years. Very expensive! But it does look great on. I'm very fair and the colour is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Amy22

Most bronzers make me orange, not this one. I have fair skin and can still use it heavily without it looking orange or unnatural. I wouldn't personally use this to contour although you could use it for that. I prefer instead to use it where I'd naturally tan (on my cheekbones/forehead/chin/ a bit on the nose). It does have a touch of shimmer but just looks radiant on the skin, you won't look like a disco ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by nhuthao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skintone: NC35

I only have deluxe sample sizes of Laguna, which turns out to be a positive for me b/c I don't see any shimmer in these sample sizes. The color provides a beautiful natural contour for light-medium skin tones. It really does give you that 'glowy' look since it has the slightest sheen to it. It's buildable if you like to go heavy on the contour. The color doesn't look orange at all on me.