July 29, 2014 | 1602 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by steph86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer! I have always been a MAC fanatic and refused to wear anything but their foundations and bronzers until a friend persuaded me to try this. I still swear by MAC studio fix fluid as nothing seems to last the day on my skin except that particular foundation but this bronzer adds a perfect, natural 'bronzed' colour without any orange pigment. It's also not entirely matte but not overly sparkly either which I love! I find it sits nicely over foundation throughout the duration of the day without going patchy,obviously oxidising or feeling heavy. Makes my skin look healthy and positively glowing! Also does not aggravate or cause acne like some bronzers can. This bronzer can be swept on for an all over 'glow' or built up for a more tanned look. However, if you are a super dark bronzer fan you may want to opt for the darker shade 'casino', same great bronzer, slightly darker shade. Only thing that would put me off repurchasing is the price as in my opinion, $55 is a bit steep for a bronzer, particularly if you wear it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really love this colour, but this formula makes me break out. Every time after i have used it i get these tiny bumps. Really annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this. Perfect during summer but I have to use it sparingly during winter since I'm much more pale during the colder seasons. It does have a slight shimmer that isn't noticeable on the skin. Great for bronzing and contouring.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by eramsey568

Another over-hyped product. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy this bronzer, but I wouldn't sprint to Sephora to buy another one. My problem with this bronzer is that it's not too pigmented, and it doesn't really show up on my skin (NC25). It also breaks me out wherever I apply it. Sometimes I'll use it as a contouring blush by applying at the end of where you should apply blush and the top of where you should contour and it adds a nice "warm glow" to the cheeks. It is also pretty pricey. I will definitely not repurchase, since there are many other drugstore bronzers equal to this quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by megisabelle92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a good bronzer for a long time and after seeing Tanya Burr use this in one of her tutorials I went out and bought it. I really, really love this bronzer because it gives you such a nice, warm, shimmery glow. I've heard a lot of people say it leaves sort of a dirty streak, but the key is to blend REALLY well and not put too much on the brush. Personally I use the domed bronzer brush from Eco Tools which is really well priced (around $10) and it gives me a great result. I bought the bronzer in a set along with Desire blush which was around $50...it`s a bit on the expensive side but overall I think it`s a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mmmmmoostache

I've been looking for a bronzer for quite some time now, so i went to mecca cosmetics and found tried on this nars bronzer since i've heard such good reviews on it and believe me.

It is worth the hype! I tried on the laguna coloured bronzer and it is so nice on my skin! The makeup lady applied it for me and it gives a light natural glow, i absolutely love it and definately think it is worth the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryyy

At first when I saw it in the Blush/Bronzer duo, I was a bit skeptic because there is some kind of shimmer and I was always for the matte bronzer *I proudly own Hoola by Benefit Cosmetics* but I too the chance plus for both bronzer and blush, 41 dollars for both was a good deal since ONE of each would round up to a lot more... so I bought it.

Along with my Desire blush, I used the bronzer and I was real happy with the result. Gave it a luminous touch since I did not add highlight today. But since today was a family wedding, I did use highlight on my sister and using Laguna, it gave it a double whammy! So I do recommend for those who love that luminous Kim Kardashian type glow, use Laguna and a Highlight like Albatross also from NARS! *and I hope to buy, the pigmentation intrigues me*

I will recommend this and I plan to buy it the MOMENT I run out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I avoided buying this product for years because of the price. I recently got it as part of a Sephora Favorites package and I'm in love. It looks dark in the pan but it's the perfect bronzer for my NW20 skin. I will definitely be purchasing a full size when I use up the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I have fair skin and am a bronzer junkie. I really liked NARS Laguna. I used up all of mine fairly quickly. It is shimmery but not over the top shimmer. You can use it to contour but you can also use it just to highlight. Because I am a bronzer junkie, I did not repurchase right away because there were other bronzers I wanted to check out but I can definitely see myself buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by thedaydreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite bronzer of all time! It's non orangey and has a slight shimmer so looks nice and natural without being too shimmery. It looks good when i'm paler in winter but also when i'm more tanned in summer so i think it would suit most skin tones too. I normally use it to bronze my cheekbones but you can also contour with it using an angled brush if you want and the packaging is really nice because of the little mirror so its perfect to take around with you. The only problem i have with it is that its kind of expensive but tbh its such a good bronzer i would buy it again and again :)