October 24, 2014 | 1390 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Berkah84

This bronzer is wonderful. It is definitely not too cakey, and not too heavy. I would purchase again, although a bit pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Totally not worth the price. Hardly gives any colour pay off. I returned it. Don't waste your money

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by hgalan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My foundation looks better without this on. I use Chanel CC cream and Bare Minerals loose powder which makes my skin look almost flawless. This made my pores and fine lines more pronounced. By the end of the day I look like I had old cragly (not sure if that's a word) looking skin. I thought it was just my skin so I just wore my CC cream and loose powder for the day and my makeup looked almost as good as it did at the beginning of the day without the bronzer and without any touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mariealessandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Uh-Mazing! Definitely my HG bronzer! I apply this where the sun would naturally touch my face and it gives a luscious, sun-kissed glow. I love the subtle shimmer in the product and find it is easy to blend and apply. I love it so much I just wish it was a cheaper, $55 Australian dollars is a bit much!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by catlover12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok so i have mac nc35 skin or estee lauder 3n1 ivory beige this did not show up on my skin at least not the brown color its like a higlight on my skin hate it !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by LHartford

My go-to bronzer...has been for years! Has the right balance of shimmer and the perfect color. Get this - you won't regret. As for the price, I am not sure why so many people on here are saying it's $50...it isn't...right now it is $36 on the NARS website. Whoever is spending $50 for this is getting ripped off!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

Im so sad for not liking this too much. I wished for it for a long time. It is a bitt uninteresting, a bit to orange and in a couple of hours I don't even see it on my face any more. I have tried both contouring and use it as a blush. Its not bad, just a bit blah...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Jessrockstarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the only thing I'll contour with. I love a good dramatic contour, and this is perfect. Loves it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jewelmeow

i hate it when the SAs say that shimmery bronzers dont give u shimmer on the face - they DO! and it bugs me because i cant contour with it. the only thing im pleased with is the amount of product in there and the pan size is large enough for me to swirl my brush in. i have fair asian skin and this is way too dark for me - and shimmery!! i love hoola and chocolate soleil so much more

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Beccalovesbacon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WARNING WARNING WARNING

so, nars laguna bronzer... first off, DO NOT get this for contouring! It won't enhance your bone-structure so don't get it if what you expect is gorgeous marked cheekbones! Also something than seems to be ignored in most reviews is that this little bad-boy has shimmer in it! not huge chunks, but if you look closely you can see visible gold shimmers!

soo, with these huge cons, how come I gave it 4 lippies? because, oh my, the glow! adding this on my nc20 skin (mainly forhead and temples) gives me that amazing healthy and radiant look! it's pigmented and easy to work with so using this with my mac 168 brush is now a daily routine! oh, and best the best thing - it lasts aaaall day long :)

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No