April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff. I am NOT a morning person by any means. I DRAG. This wakes me up just as much as a cup of coffee does, which says a lot. The scent is great, makes my skin feel clean and not drying at all. I'm not noticing any help with blackheads or anything, though.

The scent isn't overpowering at all. I HATE citrus scents with a passion and this was actually refreshing. I also like the tingling (no matter whether it's menthol or whatever) that wakes up my skin as well. Foams up nicely, didn't feel drying at all. My new HG cleanser :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by earlyautumnbreeze

I've been using this product for a little over a year now. It doesn't help with pimples or anything, because I still have a couple zits at any given time, but it really does clean well.

What I do is use this in the shower, then exfoliate with a sugar scrub (still in the shower), and immediately after stepping out of the shower, I pat my face with a towel and put on my moisturizer. This gives me really clean, soft skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Kestrelsong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product feels amazing when you use it, very fresh! Unfortunately it has a slight drying factor that I don't love so much. It does feel nice and definitely washes off makeup and dirt, even at night.
Your face feels very clean after you use it and it has a nice feeling, so if you want to clean your face and enjoy how it feels (it doesn't sting at all but feels cool and fresh on your face), you may want to get this.

I would buy this again, but I don't think I am going to. I have other cleansers that are just as good, so I won't miss this very much once it's gone.

EDIT: This is an amazing morning cleanser! It does actually help take away impurities, which helps reduce chance of breakouts. It's a very nice cleanser and I recommend it to anyone who was thinking about getting it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product a few years ago and wanted to like it sooo badly but there was just no way.
It smells very nice and looks pretty but irritated the hell out of my skin to the point of pain.
I used it maybe three times and every. single. time it made my face bright red with pain.
I'm lucky it never made me breakout.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Externally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product didn't work for me, not only did it make me break out, my skin was dry and flaky around my nose area. I used this product 2 or 3 times and I started getting pimples around my mouth. I stopped using it and after my pimples cleared I tried using it again, once again my face broke out. I guess I'm allergic to some kind of ingredient in this, I'm not sure. The cleanser does cleanse my face but it doesn't do much of anything else, This product is rather useless and I know much better cleansers that just cleanse but does a better job of that.

The bottle has been used 3-4 times and now it's just sitting there, purchased for 8.99 I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by hculver5

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ohfiercemadison

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first bought this because of my very oily skin with a lot of acne. I would use this product first in my facial wash routine at morning and at night. At first, for the first 3 or 4 days, it started to work really well. But, after using it for a week, it dried my complete face up. It was totally fried and peeling off like i got a massive sunburn. I had to moisturize it for days until it went away, and it was an itchy and burning feeling. The only reason i decided to buy it was because it was dirt cheap at a local store, only about $2.00. But i learned to not just buy it because of the price, but read reviews first. For my skin type that is very fare and oily, it didn't work. But even though my skin is oily, it dries up really fast. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with the same type of skin as me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by chelle2269

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This soap made me feel so clean, it feels like all the disgusting dirt under my face is being washed away and it's great! But I don't know if it works or not, since I've been using a special acid spray for acne, so I'm not sure which one works...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by jsska

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i really like this product, it cleans my face in the morning, and i'm considering using it at night too. the beads feel great and are not too harsh, really nice and refreshing! love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

I liked this cleanser because of the smell and the minty feeling on your face. It really didn't do anything to my face but i like it in general.

I would just recommend people who are allergic to anything with fragrance to stay away from this.