September 19, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LadyRavenswood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An absolute MAC favs with the Ruby Woo !!
This red is just amazing, this is also a Dita Von Teese's must have.
She said she mixed it with the Girl About Town lipstick to get her amazing sexy pin up red tone.
This is a matte lipstick, so it can be a little dry, but I am still in love with it !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by IdRatherBeDead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in red lipstick heaven!
Russian Red speaks for itself, it's how I imagined the lipstick the women who are somehow connected to like a Russian Mafia would wear. I love the blue undertone in it! And to me it's long lasting I wore it for a good 8 hours and there was little change but it still looked amazing plus its a matte finished. I would totally recommend it to anyone 14+.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by kissy28c

I'm not a big lipstick wearer because I hate when your hair sticks to your lips... but as most MAC users know (and now me as a new MAC lover), this lipstick is matte (maybe a little too matte feeling for some) and stays on for hours with no sticking to hair. The color stays true even if some comes off. I wore this through an evening of drinks, big dinner, drinks, passing out on floor, then top of bed. Next morning? The lipstick was STILL ON! And not all over the floor and bed lol. Love, love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is almost like a brick red, but a bit deeper/brighter. If you look dull this will definitely invigorate you. I highly recommend using red lip liner - with a bold color like this any unevenness or smearing will stand out. This looks great with clear gloss as a final touch, but can stand alone without gloss as well. CLASSIC.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a beautiful, rich red and is really well pigmented. The only problem I have with this is the lasting time as I have to reapply quite often during the day. However I absolutely love this lipstick and will be wearing this as much as possible!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt my absolute favorite red. It suits my extremely pale, neutral-cool complexion flawlessly. I own a lot of red lipsticks, but I always go for this one when I need a powerhouse red that gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Russian Red is the most widely flattering bright red lipstick that MAC makes. It's warm enough for the warm-toned ladies that can pull off Lady Danger and Chili, and cool enough for those who prefer the blue-based Ruby Woos. I love this formula - matte but not drying, and long-lasting. I wear Red Enriched liner with this, and it's a great combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Cathuggins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite red lipstick of all time! Love it! I honestly haven't found anything to complain about. Will buy forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite red lipstick. The blue undertone along with the deep red makes a great contrast against my fair skin. Also the lipstick is very pigmented and only needs one coat and is very long-lasting. It stays on even when I eat. The price is fair because I replace it every five months.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by myrarox123

This product is really good, the colour is SUPER pigmented and I love it! It stays on, and it looks amazing on! The price is expensive but SO worth it!