October 1, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

Maybe I've been spoiled by my Stila liner, but this is not a very good product.

It comes out a watery black and is smudged all over my lid by 3:00. I also bought it in purple, blue and turquoise...what a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by LynneNeary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was being a snob when I said..."Wet 'n' Wild, really?" I remember using their products in highschool. They were awful. This eyeliner though is awesome! It's nice and black, dries quickly and by the end of my day is still where I put it! My only complaint is that sometimes it gets on my eyelashes and when I look down to put it on I can sometimes get a smudge of it under my eye. I suppose that's because it's pretty wet. No pun intended ;o) But I just have to be extra careful because it's very worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid eyeliner! First of all, it's extremely cheap ($3.99, i think yes!), and it's insanely pigmented. I kept searching for a REAL black liquid eyeliner that had staying power and wouldn't crease and smudge. This eyeliner does all of the above. My ONLY gripe about this product is that I wish it had a felt tip, however, that it only due to my lack of a steady hand rather than any flaw in the applicator. Other than that, this product is a must-buy and staple in my everyday makeup routine!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLovesCM

I really like this product it's pigmented, it lasts all day, and the brush is easy to control for the most part.

The only problem I have with it is since I have mono lids I have to look up that way it doesn't smear, but it dries kind of slow so it's a bit of a pain to look up for a long time. In the end it usually smears and I have to clean it up with a Q-tip. Sorry if that didn't make any sense.

Overall I like this product but I don't plan on buying it again because it's a bit of an annoyance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner stays put for the long haul. The colors are rich and actually show. The price is unbeatable. I can't get enough of it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by hckim1216

this product is amazing. its super cheap like $3 and it lasts forever. its highly pigmented and has a long wear time. I use it for winged looks mostly. I love the brush, its very easy to control. I can make lines as thick or thin as I want. It really is truly beautiful! I will be purchasing again. i can't say enough good things about this liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Triciaaa

This product is honestly better, much better than MAC's fluidline. I have used both of the products. Fluidline's color is not as pigmented as the Megaliner. Fluidline tends to be smudge for me, even with primer, so if I apply primer, use the fluidline, and rub it, it smudges.
Megaliner stays put. If the product gets dry and hard to apply, just spray a product such as the MAC fix+, mix it a bit and you are good to go. I only gave it a 4 because too pigmented for me does not suit my NC30 skin. I have oily skin btw

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by angelina926

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I got this the other day and I had always used a pencil. I was really nerves using a liquid eye liner, but I have to say I really LOVED it! I love the black color, but I would not suggest getting this product as a water proof eye liner, it is really hard to get off. It creates amazing lines and I love the wand! I would rebuy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by EFENN

amazing product chip end good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by KeshieShimmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW, cheap yet effective. I just need some more practice with the applicator. But the formula is great, not goopy and it was on sale so $1.49!

I wore this for a dance performance and it stayed put all evening. And it is black not grey on my dark skin.