October 25, 2014 | 1520 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing liquid eyeliner. Been using this stuff for like 4 years already.
Although in those 4 years the price has risen, either because of the economy or because the company is barely realizing there stuff is really good and they should higher the price, lol.
I only buy the black liquid eyeliner. It's super black, stays on all day, and doesn't smudge or anything like that.
I don't know if they make a brown liquid eyeliner but if they do I'm trying it and if they don't, they should get to it.
Only kinda downside to this is it's applicator. If you don't have a steady hand (bad artist in other words) then you will have trouble drawing the line, but it's nothing a little practice can't help. I had trouble applying it in the beginning but then I got use it and better at it. Just takes time for us crappy liners, lol. Oh and it lasts a good amount of time too! I'd say a month & a half or so, and I use it daily=)

Can't imagine my life without this stuff<3 it's a MUST.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

I really wanted to like this because it was so cheap! I liked the formula it goes on nice and dark and lasts a long time, but the brush is too short so it makes it hard not to get it all over my lashes. So it was alright but not great in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

Maybe I've been spoiled by my Stila liner, but this is not a very good product.

It comes out a watery black and is smudged all over my lid by 3:00. I also bought it in purple, blue and turquoise...what a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by LynneNeary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was being a snob when I said..."Wet 'n' Wild, really?" I remember using their products in highschool. They were awful. This eyeliner though is awesome! It's nice and black, dries quickly and by the end of my day is still where I put it! My only complaint is that sometimes it gets on my eyelashes and when I look down to put it on I can sometimes get a smudge of it under my eye. I suppose that's because it's pretty wet. No pun intended ;o) But I just have to be extra careful because it's very worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid eyeliner! First of all, it's extremely cheap ($3.99, i think yes!), and it's insanely pigmented. I kept searching for a REAL black liquid eyeliner that had staying power and wouldn't crease and smudge. This eyeliner does all of the above. My ONLY gripe about this product is that I wish it had a felt tip, however, that it only due to my lack of a steady hand rather than any flaw in the applicator. Other than that, this product is a must-buy and staple in my everyday makeup routine!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLovesCM

I really like this product it's pigmented, it lasts all day, and the brush is easy to control for the most part.

The only problem I have with it is since I have mono lids I have to look up that way it doesn't smear, but it dries kind of slow so it's a bit of a pain to look up for a long time. In the end it usually smears and I have to clean it up with a Q-tip. Sorry if that didn't make any sense.

Overall I like this product but I don't plan on buying it again because it's a bit of an annoyance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner stays put for the long haul. The colors are rich and actually show. The price is unbeatable. I can't get enough of it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by hckim1216

this product is amazing. its super cheap like $3 and it lasts forever. its highly pigmented and has a long wear time. I use it for winged looks mostly. I love the brush, its very easy to control. I can make lines as thick or thin as I want. It really is truly beautiful! I will be purchasing again. i can't say enough good things about this liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Triciaaa

This product is honestly better, much better than MAC's fluidline. I have used both of the products. Fluidline's color is not as pigmented as the Megaliner. Fluidline tends to be smudge for me, even with primer, so if I apply primer, use the fluidline, and rub it, it smudges.
Megaliner stays put. If the product gets dry and hard to apply, just spray a product such as the MAC fix+, mix it a bit and you are good to go. I only gave it a 4 because too pigmented for me does not suit my NC30 skin. I have oily skin btw

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by angelina926

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I got this the other day and I had always used a pencil. I was really nerves using a liquid eye liner, but I have to say I really LOVED it! I love the black color, but I would not suggest getting this product as a water proof eye liner, it is really hard to get off. It creates amazing lines and I love the wand! I would rebuy this product!