August 21, 2014 | 1322 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLovesCM

I really like this product it's pigmented, it lasts all day, and the brush is easy to control for the most part.

The only problem I have with it is since I have mono lids I have to look up that way it doesn't smear, but it dries kind of slow so it's a bit of a pain to look up for a long time. In the end it usually smears and I have to clean it up with a Q-tip. Sorry if that didn't make any sense.

Overall I like this product but I don't plan on buying it again because it's a bit of an annoyance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner stays put for the long haul. The colors are rich and actually show. The price is unbeatable. I can't get enough of it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by hckim1216

this product is amazing. its super cheap like $3 and it lasts forever. its highly pigmented and has a long wear time. I use it for winged looks mostly. I love the brush, its very easy to control. I can make lines as thick or thin as I want. It really is truly beautiful! I will be purchasing again. i can't say enough good things about this liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Triciaaa

This product is honestly better, much better than MAC's fluidline. I have used both of the products. Fluidline's color is not as pigmented as the Megaliner. Fluidline tends to be smudge for me, even with primer, so if I apply primer, use the fluidline, and rub it, it smudges.
Megaliner stays put. If the product gets dry and hard to apply, just spray a product such as the MAC fix+, mix it a bit and you are good to go. I only gave it a 4 because too pigmented for me does not suit my NC30 skin. I have oily skin btw

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by angelina926

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I got this the other day and I had always used a pencil. I was really nerves using a liquid eye liner, but I have to say I really LOVED it! I love the black color, but I would not suggest getting this product as a water proof eye liner, it is really hard to get off. It creates amazing lines and I love the wand! I would rebuy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by EFENN

amazing product chip end good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by KeshieShimmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW, cheap yet effective. I just need some more practice with the applicator. But the formula is great, not goopy and it was on sale so $1.49!

I wore this for a dance performance and it stayed put all evening. And it is black not grey on my dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by maripossa24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! I love the brush applicator. The pigment is very dark black, and it dries quickly. It does not fade on me, nor does it transfer to my upper lid (unlike their waterproof version....garbage!) I can't think of anything negative to say about it. I've tried other pricier brands, but I always go back to this. I wear it daily. I have VERY sensitive eyes, and it does not bother me. Unless they change it in some egregious way, this will always be my #1 eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

On my lower lash line, this lasts me three or four hours tops before smudging. Even with powder or eye shadow, I just can't make this liner last me more than a few mere hours before I get the dreaded Taylor Momsen raccoon eyes!

Not to mention for my overall facial area, I prefer a "soft" look. Wet'n'Wild's liquid liner is insanely pigmented. It's a dark black, one that's too harsh to use around my eyes, and since the applicator is so thick, it's hard to produce a thin line.

To wrap it up, this is a decent eyeliner for the price ($3.99) and it can be found anywhere (Walmart, Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, etc).

If you're a worker or a student who has long hours or is seen in the public eye a lot, then I wouldn't recommend this particular eyeliner shade as it smudges horribly, and is hard to remove during touch-ups.

Now since this is the only Wet'n'Wild liquid eyeliner I've ever used, I don't know how well the rest of them work. I might try out the other different colors and try to test my luck, but honestly I'll probably just stuff "Black" in my junk drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by rynaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this as my everyday eyeliner. I love it (I would probably use another eyeliner if I were to sweat a lot. i.e: clubbing, heavy duty work)

Pigmentation/Texture: the color is amazing, it's such a deep, in your face, matte black. I like how it is so pigmented, that even with a thin black line, it is enough to make your eyes just pop. I also like the texture. It is not watery.. It is slightly on the thicker side, for me personally, it make is easier to apply and doesn't "bleed" when I put it on. I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, so I hope it doesn't dry out terribly. (will update my review if it does). A con to note is that sometimes, I may have a small clump of the liner gooped in my tear duct, but I can remove that. It doesn't irritate my eyes if it is in there. Another con, sometimes when applying the eyeliner, it may or may not sting my eyelids. Usually it does not sting me. If it does sting a little, it would happen when I put it on my upper eyelids for some reason.

Staying power: This ins't bad. It would take a couple of hours (I didn't keep track of exact time), for it to maybe smear just a teeny tiny bit. I am usually bothered when eyeliners smear, but for some reason, I am not bothered by this as much. For me, major smearing is one of the main reasons why I wouldn't some eyeliners again. However.....the smearing is so small, so it's not like it runs all the way to the bottom of my eye socket. The color does not fade as much either. I wear liner on my top and bottom lash line. If it does smear, the color is still pigmented on my lashline, while the smear underneath the lashline may be a tad lighter and minimal, giving it a somewhat "smokey liner" effect. Since the formula is not waterproof, I can easily remove the liner or make corrections if I made any mistakes. What's interesting is that when I put the liner in the back of my hand, put it under a running cold water facet, took it out, the liner did not actually run or bleed a whole lot - if you don't rub it, that is. It might bleed a little more on the eyes, because the eyelids may be oiler. I used a primer on my eyelids, but I don't think it made much difference in staying power. So sometimes if I don't wear eyeshadow, I don't bother wearing primer with the eyeliner. I do put translucent powder all over my face/eyes though.

Applicator: some people may find the brush tip applicator to be annoying, but I personally like it. For me, I like how it is soft on my eyes and isn't stiff. I am able to get good control if I work slowly and carefully. Like what other people have said, the brush can pick up a lot of product, so I have to wipe it on the sides to remove some. Also another con is that a brush hair might stick out from the other bristles, so I have to also press it back down by wiping it on the sides of the bottle. But that stick up hair, never really made my eyeliner look uneven. If the brush gets worse later on, I will just use my eyeliner brush with this liner.

Packaging: there's not much to say about the packaging. It is okay. The cap of the bottle is long, which makes it easier to hold when applying liner.

Price: price is amazing. I love how it is cheap. Sometimes drugstores have buy one get one half off, or even 50% off ALL wet and wild cosmetics. I would usually jump on it if it was the 50% off sale.

Overall: I will buy this again. It is going to replace my wet n' wild creme liner with the mega liner for my everyday look just because I hate having the hassle to wash the brushes everyday. It is also faster to put on. What really made me like this product was the pigmentation and the tolerable staying power.