Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Got this in a palette, and I have to say, this is my favorite e/s and I use it almost daily. Great for an everyday neutral look, just one wash, mascara, a lippie and you are ready for action! Compliments my Asian skin quite nicely and is beautifully pigmented, as are all UD shadows. Will keep on buying!

on 12/11/2009 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my favorite, most loved eyeshadow in the world. I keep going back for more it is that great. I am now on my 4th or 5th one and I hope they always do it. The lovely golden shimmers looks goegeous with my green eyes and suits lots of different coloured eye liners. It lasts all day and goes on really well. I can't fault it and can't be without it, I use it all the time!

on 10/21/2009 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow and I'm totally impressed with it, love the texture and color pay off

on 10/17/2009 10:18:00 PM

Like with majority of Urban Decay shadows, I love it! I have had this color for awhile now, I don't use it often but I love to hold on to it because I know I will need it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the second urban decay eyeshadow I ever bought, and when I bought it I knew virtually nothing about makeup. Since then, I have added alot more to my collection but I still keep comming back to use this particular eyeshadow. I love the formula, very creamy feeling, it gives a nice golden sheen. Looks kind of like liquid bronze-gold on the lid. I love how it goes so well with any brown crease color as well. Really pretty for a neutral look, and it just brightens up your whole face! :) overall it is a great color for my warm complexion!

on 9/18/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is incredible! The color, the texture, the way it wears on my lids... simply stunning! I had sworn off UD eyeshadows years ago after my 1st (bad) experience with one.... something named "cowboy" or "cowgirl"... don't remember which one... ANYWAY, that "bad" one was chock full o' glitter and scared me right away from Urban Decay! But I have been slowly "dipping my toes" back into UD because I adore their 24/7 eye pencils, and when I swiped a few shadows on display just for fun, I really liked their finishes! I have finally realized that not ALL of their shadows are glitter bombs... just a select few, and those I shall avoid like the plague. But Half-Baked is a beautiful neutral that looks orange-y on display, but wears like a shimmery, tan-neutral with a subtle golden glow on my lids. Think MAC "All That Glitters," but 10X better, IMO. Speaking of MAC, Half-Baked looks amazing with MAC Cork in the crease. The two just blend together so beautifully and make for a very pretty, very wearable, daytime look.

on 8/23/2009 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of UD's better shades, not to mention the fantastic finish (frost, as opposed to the habitual lustre). That being said, this shade is not universally flattering, as with most gold-infused shadows. On me, the color turns slightly brassy-orange, which occurs often with other shades in its color family (UD's Baked, MAC's Woodwinked and Sumptuous Olive, etc.)
I do like it nevertheless, but am disappointed that the pan color doesn't translate onto my lids. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 6/28/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color--a subtle biscuit gold that will make your eyes glow. It brightens up mine, but it way more muted than I'd have expected. A friend complimented me on it immediately. (I'm PPP with neutral/cool coloring, dark hair, dark eyes, and I love washes--this is a perfect one!)

I also love this color from UD. It's a beautiful gold shimmery color and has awesome payoff. Normally golds are kind of pale and not really bright by itself, but this particular one is awesome by itself. This is a great summery color. It also is very smooth, alot smoother than other UD eyeshadows, which I thought was really weird, but I love it none the less.

on 5/22/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This golden shimmer is great for pale blue-green-grey-hazel eyes like mine. Its got a gorgeous metallic sheen that looks wonderful on the browbone. I like to pair it with earthy shades, but it also looks exceptionally great with blues and purples.

I bought this as a single after hitting pan in a UD palette, I love palettes for this very reason. You know that if you use it enough to hit that pan, you can justify spending the money on a single.

This just might be my very favorite UD shadow ever, and I am quite fond of UD so that's saying a lot.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products