Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/11/2010 2:09:00 AM

This is high-pigment, high-texture, high-shine bronzey gold. It lasts, it looks amazing. The problem is that it irritates my eyes. Oh well. I'm sure it works wonders for others.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is slightly lighter than baked, which I also have in the get baked palette. I think I like it better just because it's a bit more subtle for all over the lid. Great for summer when my skin is a bit tanner.

on 2/8/2010 6:20:00 PM

The prettiest gold eyeshadow I've ever used. Easy to blend and really smooth looking. Its has a nice shimmer with NO glitter.

on 2/4/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Half Baked is a subtle light bronze shimmer that can be layered to make it darker. A nice accent on the upper lid. Lasts all day w/ UDPP.

on 1/22/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this shadow.. perfect color and i love how creamy it is.. what i do not love (and why i will not repurchase anymore) is that this shadow keeps crumbling on me.. i have had several break.. a few broke just by being in my bag and not falling or anything.

on 1/11/2010 3:08:00 PM

LOVE this shadow. It's another perfect summer color for me. While it does pair nicely with Twice Baked, I love it even more with Roach in the crease. Ohh-la-la! It doesn't seem that much lighter than Baked, but there is a discernible difference. (Out of the two, I do tend to like Half Baked better than Baked, but both are nice.)

Got this in a palette, and I have to say, this is my favorite e/s and I use it almost daily. Great for an everyday neutral look, just one wash, mascara, a lippie and you are ready for action! Compliments my Asian skin quite nicely and is beautifully pigmented, as are all UD shadows. Will keep on buying!

on 12/11/2009 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my favorite, most loved eyeshadow in the world. I keep going back for more it is that great. I am now on my 4th or 5th one and I hope they always do it. The lovely golden shimmers looks goegeous with my green eyes and suits lots of different coloured eye liners. It lasts all day and goes on really well. I can't fault it and can't be without it, I use it all the time!

on 10/21/2009 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow and I'm totally impressed with it, love the texture and color pay off

on 10/17/2009 10:18:00 PM

Like with majority of Urban Decay shadows, I love it! I have had this color for awhile now, I don't use it often but I love to hold on to it because I know I will need it.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products