Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/4/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Half Baked is a subtle light bronze shimmer that can be layered to make it darker. A nice accent on the upper lid. Lasts all day w/ UDPP.

on 1/22/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this shadow.. perfect color and i love how creamy it is.. what i do not love (and why i will not repurchase anymore) is that this shadow keeps crumbling on me.. i have had several break.. a few broke just by being in my bag and not falling or anything.

on 1/11/2010 3:08:00 PM

LOVE this shadow. It's another perfect summer color for me. While it does pair nicely with Twice Baked, I love it even more with Roach in the crease. Ohh-la-la! It doesn't seem that much lighter than Baked, but there is a discernible difference. (Out of the two, I do tend to like Half Baked better than Baked, but both are nice.)

Got this in a palette, and I have to say, this is my favorite e/s and I use it almost daily. Great for an everyday neutral look, just one wash, mascara, a lippie and you are ready for action! Compliments my Asian skin quite nicely and is beautifully pigmented, as are all UD shadows. Will keep on buying!

on 12/11/2009 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my favorite, most loved eyeshadow in the world. I keep going back for more it is that great. I am now on my 4th or 5th one and I hope they always do it. The lovely golden shimmers looks goegeous with my green eyes and suits lots of different coloured eye liners. It lasts all day and goes on really well. I can't fault it and can't be without it, I use it all the time!

on 10/21/2009 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow and I'm totally impressed with it, love the texture and color pay off

on 10/17/2009 10:18:00 PM

Like with majority of Urban Decay shadows, I love it! I have had this color for awhile now, I don't use it often but I love to hold on to it because I know I will need it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the second urban decay eyeshadow I ever bought, and when I bought it I knew virtually nothing about makeup. Since then, I have added alot more to my collection but I still keep comming back to use this particular eyeshadow. I love the formula, very creamy feeling, it gives a nice golden sheen. Looks kind of like liquid bronze-gold on the lid. I love how it goes so well with any brown crease color as well. Really pretty for a neutral look, and it just brightens up your whole face! :) overall it is a great color for my warm complexion!

on 9/18/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is incredible! The color, the texture, the way it wears on my lids... simply stunning! I had sworn off UD eyeshadows years ago after my 1st (bad) experience with one.... something named "cowboy" or "cowgirl"... don't remember which one... ANYWAY, that "bad" one was chock full o' glitter and scared me right away from Urban Decay! But I have been slowly "dipping my toes" back into UD because I adore their 24/7 eye pencils, and when I swiped a few shadows on display just for fun, I really liked their finishes! I have finally realized that not ALL of their shadows are glitter bombs... just a select few, and those I shall avoid like the plague. But Half-Baked is a beautiful neutral that looks orange-y on display, but wears like a shimmery, tan-neutral with a subtle golden glow on my lids. Think MAC "All That Glitters," but 10X better, IMO. Speaking of MAC, Half-Baked looks amazing with MAC Cork in the crease. The two just blend together so beautifully and make for a very pretty, very wearable, daytime look.

on 8/23/2009 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of UD's better shades, not to mention the fantastic finish (frost, as opposed to the habitual lustre). That being said, this shade is not universally flattering, as with most gold-infused shadows. On me, the color turns slightly brassy-orange, which occurs often with other shades in its color family (UD's Baked, MAC's Woodwinked and Sumptuous Olive, etc.)
I do like it nevertheless, but am disappointed that the pan color doesn't translate onto my lids. Wouldn't repurchase.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products