July 23, 2014 | 1450 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by KayBella85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

after frying the sh** out of my hair from the brand "colorsilk"....i have been using this once a week. I still have fried ends but this treatment has helped, maybe i should start using it twice a week! the smell is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by anh3880

Makes my dry hair so soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Olivianicole12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't even know where to begin!! This has helped my hair so much, through my color damage, dryness, and definitely the lacking of shine! Thanks to this my hair is strong shiny soft and smelling like coconuts. It is the cheapest deep conditioner I have ever seen! I think this will work great on all hair types and I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by LeahBoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First, the smell is much like garnier products...fruity and what not. I wish the smell lasted longer honestly, but at the beginning of the day people are constantly sniffing my hair! It's great! My hair is thick and coarse....I wild thing. This conditioner, which I usually leave on for 10 minutes or so does make my hair softer, and feel moisturized. But it doesn't add tons of shine or anything. I wish it had the super amazing effects others had with it. Mostly it was just great smelling and did add moisture....but didn't make my hair more manageable. That's just me hair I guess. I still recommend because it seems to work for other people better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by EmilyPierce

This conditioner literally SAVED my hair. I have waist length, thick, dark, mostly one length hair that tends to suck the moister out of the room. But with this product, my hair has gotten tamer, less puffy, and a whole hell of a lot more manageable for everyday styling. It also helps loads with the split ends that come with such hair as mine, and honestly I'd go far enough as to say that it has helped to repair my hair. All in all, this is my favorite conditioner and I will continue to reprocessed it for as long as it works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this faithfully one time per week. It's a great deep conditioner. A little hard to get out of the bottle once you've used it down to the last little bit. However, not annoying enough to keep me from using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by showfish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It works like a conditioner-if not better! I have bleached hair and I find myself having to use this more than once a week. The smell is incredible (something like coconut heaven) and the stuff leaves your hair feeling so soft and manageable. I bought this for $3 at Wal-Mart and was a little skeptic to try something so cheap, but after trying it out for myself and hearing the awesome reviews it got, I realized I loved this product too. If you are looking for something that 1) leaves your hair silk smooth 2) is cheap 3) has an amazing smell, look no further. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Fullon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DON'T GET THIS!!!!

It leaves my hair dry, dull, straw-like, poofy, frizzy and tangly.

I got it with high hopes but it just doesn't work, even after 5 uses. I kept it on for longer this time, but that's even worse.

I have long, thick hair, prone to frizz. After trying MANY products here's the combination that works:

Shampoo: Loreal Eversleek Anti-Frizz. Gives me dreamy soft, smooth shiny hair.
Conditioner: John Frieda Frizz Ease. I swear by it.
Put a dab of Chi serum. Enjoy the best hair you ever had! Stay away from Aussie!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by sundevilblonde

I keep coming back to this no matter what I else I try. No weigh down, extremely delightful scent, moisture, frizz control.. What else could you Ask for? My HG conditioner!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this for about 5 years in hope that one day I would actually like it. My hair was constantly bleached and dyed and this is what everyone recommended, but it never did anything for me. I tried it again last week now that my hair is only slightly dry and it finally did a good job of hydrating my hair. It's a good cheap deep conditioner that I may buy again if I'm low on cash.