August 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by betajuliet

Just finished frying my hair going from dark to light, I thought my hair would never feel healthy again. But this stuff! After one time using it I could feel the difference. I use it every other week (rotate it with a TreSemme mask).Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by payjark

Ive purchased sooo many bottles of these. To keep it short, I'll just say that it makes my hair so silky and once a week is all you need to keep it that way. I use this once a week after a clarifying shampoo and this helps my hair from getting too stripped. Its amazing and Ill always buy this before any expensive deep conditioner. $2 for a bottle that lasts around 4 months. awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ls206816

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because I heard great things about it from many Youtube Beauty Gurus and I have to agree that I love this product! I have repurchased this 5 times now and will continue to repurchase this as a great deep conditioning and reparative treatment! The price is great I buy it a CVS for 2 for $5 on sale and I believe the sale is also at other drugstores and Target. Its a very accessible product and it leave my hair smooth, soft, frizz free, and it smells fantastic. My hair is in a lot better condition than it was before using this and I have used it on my cousins and friends and they all agree! The packaging is also great! You don't have to deal with opening tough caps or unscrewing containers, you just squeeze the bottle! Love this! A holy grail product for sure!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by cherryblossom14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this because of all it's great hype. I was fond of it at first, the smell was amazing, but it really didn't do anything for my hair. Got 2 bottles of this at Walmart for $3 each, pretty cheap for a deep conditioner. I used up one bottle and it took me a year and a half to finish it completely, which is pretty great for the price. My hair is pretty course and frizzy, and after using this it never ever made a difference. Heck, I think the regular Aussie Moist conditioner did more for my hair than this did. Whenever I used this I air dried my hair and it left my hair poofy, frizzy, and over time the fruity coconut scent ended up smelling cheap and unpleasant. Just another raved over drugstore product that I had to try cause of all the hype, wasn't really worth it but I'm glad it was cheaper than most deep conditioners.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by mmconno

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging and price, but it made my hair texture wiry and awkward. Not a fan.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by thevnilly

I like the tropical scent and it made my fine hair easier to comb through post-shower plus I actually enjoy the squeezy bottle. But, like another reviewer I saw, I've now got a miserable case of bacne/rash. This is the only new product I've been using, so it has to be the culprit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by victoriaxcelina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first review ever. I just wanted to say this is one of the best deep conditioners I have ever used. I recently bleached my hair and then dyed it back to brown and it was fried. I like to use it for longer than 3 minutes and it leaves my hair silly and soft and manageable. I would definitely recommend it

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

I had really high hopes for this stuff because of all the awesome reviews but honestly I didn't like it. It smells AWESOME ill give it that but it made my hair greasy and filmy. I have thick long hair and used a tiny bit and it still made it greasy/=

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Really good, doesnt weigh hair down, and leves your hair super soft. Love to pair up with the its a 10 leave in spray plus karitin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I'm going to be the minority here. I didn't like this stuff. It didn't deep condition at all, I've had deeper conditioning from cheapo hotel conditioners. The smell is the standard Aussie scent, which I didn't mind. It mostly just seemed to weigh down my Thick, wavy hair. Lots of buildup with no payoff. The bottle it comes in was annoying too.