April 17, 2014 | 984 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Great product! Even the packaging is amazing. I use this on my dead, splitting ends. It's Heaven sent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I not only will buy this product again, I will buy it forever! I adore it so much. The smell is orgasmic and the feeling is wonderful. When my hair dries it feels so soft and silky and detangled. Plus it doesn't weigh it down or anything. Perhaps my HG conditioner. P.S the packaging in the picture is of course old. New packaging is great too

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I'm a licensed cosmo and this is the product I always recommend to those on a budget. It's a drugstore gem. If you've used it and didn't get that "wow" factor like you were hoping for (due to all of the rave reviews) let it sit for an hour. Apply some heat with a blow dryer here and there a few times during that hour. Once you rinse it out, your hair should feel a lot softer vs. using it the recommended 3 minutes. I truly believe in this product and I actually use it myself on a weekly basis. The smell is the only problem for me. It's suppose to be a tropical coconut scent.. but to me it's like bubblegum mixed with buttered popcorn. Oh by the way, fun fact: Jennifer Aniston use to use this product along with the Aussie Sprunch spray. Google it if you don't believe me. Her hairstylist Chris gave an interview back in 2009 spilling that secret ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I really love this stuff! Makes my fine hair so Soft!!! & the scent is so nice! Smells like coconuts :) I leave it in for 5 minutes, then rinse out. It just helps a lot. I recommend this especially if you have fine hair! & doesn't weigh my hair done.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMarshmallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Background info on my hair: I box dyed my hair three times. First time was semi-permanent, it didn't do anything for my hair(mostly cause I have black hair and I used dark brown dye). So I dyed it again a few months later with a permanent dye(blonde dye to get brown). I then went over that about a year later with amber(not auburn) dye. I also straighten my hair about 5 times out of a week. I wash my hair every other day.

so by now, I noticed that my hair was starting to get a little dry.. I do use conditioner and have tried other deep conditioners. Then, I bought the Aussie 3 minute because of the raves about this product.

Review: It makes my hair really soft! I leave it in less than 3 minutes and it works great! I actually use this with my regular conditioner every time I wash my hair. I mix both and it works great! Love the packaging!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I went a whole week dying and bleaching my hair on top of having lightly damaged long hair. I was either orange or too dark so I kept either getting my hair fixed at the salon or doing it myself. Well needless to say that my hair was totally fried and damaged by the end of the week. YES STUPID OF ME I KNOW. Now my hair felt like gunk, could not run my fingers through it..would sit on top of my head without hairspray. Used plenty of deep conditioners, hot oil treatments..etc. I was so upset and mad at myself, my sister gave me this stuff and as soon as I got out of the shower my hair felt brand new. My spilt ends were still there ofcoarse but my hair was much smoother and I could work with it. I would recommend this product for anyone who has damaged hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Carbonara2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff. I have extremely tangled hair and regular conditioners just won't cut it. So glad I discovered this. Super cheap and love the squeeze bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Mirleyv13

I bought this about 3 months ago, it is the best deep conditioner I have ever used! This really helped out with dry hair, it really makes a difference. A little bit goes a long way, so try to use it mostly at the ends so your scalp won't get oily. I used up all of the bottle and bought the big conditioner bottle and it works just as well! These two products are amazing! Deff. Give them a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a deep conditioner junkie due to the fact that I am in the process of going all bleach blonde. I already have bleach blonde hair on top, but underneath I am going from dark brown to blonde and it's a process. Not even pure bleach will get the brown out of my hair so my hair is getting very damaged. I have very fine, lifeless hair, and this stuff is a MIRACLE in a bottle! I picked it up at my local Dollar General for like three bucks, and I was so excited to try it after I saw some YT gurus raving about it. At first, the smell didn't really please me, I like fruity smells, and this smells like cocoa butter...not my fave. I got over it though, and after I rinsed it out my hair felt AMAZING! It was soooo soft and my hair felt so hydrated. I still continue to use this about 2-3 times a week and I think my hair has gotten much better. I would definitely recommend this, affordable and amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by alek33

I am 39 years old and I have done everything to my poor hair since I was 18 and I have spent a lot of money in hair products like kerastase, klorane, sebastian,...you name it.
After so much money spent, I have discovered that my hair seems to like the cheap chemicals used in this product much better. Who knew!! Amazing!
I have used it today for the first time and I can't stop touching my hair.
I think the secret is to rinse the hair for a few minutes to get rid of all the product. I think most people don't rinse the hair that much and get poor results.
The dry ends look fantastic now and I am canceling the appointment I made to cut them.
Smell is okay and the bottle is great. The money part is fabulous. I will keep using it for now.