September 3, 2014 | 1046 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

12 years & counting my go to mascara!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of this though I think Maybelline mascaras are the best drugstore mascaras on the market right now. This hardly holds the curl for me and it doesn't give me enough volume..very little. It does make lashes soft but it just looks "blah" on me and doesn't make my eyes stand out in anyway or look any bigger. Btw, I have short straight asian lashes. I always have to wear waterproof and I find that this did smudge. My HG is Maybelline Turbo Boost in the black and red tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by MashZah

Believe it or not, but I have been using this product for over 11 years! I first bought it for my grade 9 grad party and at 25 it's still my favorite mascara. I've tried many others over the years but found myself coming back to this again and again. It's perfect for everyday and a second coat makes it perfect for night. It separates my lashes like no other and gives me a natural, defined look. Don't expect mega volume, just a more defined look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG mascara! The best I have tried to date and the only one I use consistently and buy back-ups for. Love this mascara for giving my lashes extra length, separation and more volume. I have long eyelashes so this just accentuates them more and the waterproof formula holds my curl well. This has been the first mascara I've found to hold my curl as my lashes are so stubborn its crazy. It isn't an extremely pigmented mascara but it with another coat is does go darker for a more dramatic look.

If you hate mascaras that clump then this is great for that as it will NOT 100% clump at all! The waterproof formula didn't smudge at all and it never made my lashes look crumbly or feel too hard. Highly recommend this mascara for a 'your lashes but better' effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, but sadly, this product smudges like crazy on me. I started with the water-soluble version, as waterproof mascaras are harsher on the lashes. I loved how this gave my lashes the right amount of length and volume; I don't like super dramatic eyes! And it definitely lives up to its "Full 'n Soft" claim. I thought that I had found my holy grail mascara...until I looked at myself in the mirror at the end of the day and saw all the smudges under my eyes! That may not be a problem for those who wear eyeliner but the fact is I don't... I then decided to try the waterproof formula. Same deal: full and soft lashes, didn't take a ton of effort to remove, but still a ton of smudging. It's a pity because I love everything else about this mascara....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by FrozenLips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara does what it claims; It gives you full and soft looking eyelashes. It definitely separates my lashes and makes them look fuller and softer looking. It does lengthen my eyelashes a bit. This mascara does not dry crispy/crunchy on your eyelashes, so it is much easier to remove than other waterproof mascaras. When I use this mascara my eyelashes do not feel soft and smooth as if I was not wearing any mascara, but they definitely don't feel as hard/crispy as other mascaras I have used. This mascara being in waterproof doesn't smudge, and it holds a decent curl; The curl just falls slightly, but for the most part this holds a curl. This mascara if for those seeking natural looking eyelashes, this is not a mascara to use it you want dramatic lashes. This does what it claims, so it would be silly if someone gave it a bad review because this mascara didn't give them extreme length or volume.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara flaked and smudged like motherflaker! Ugh. If you wanna stick to Maybelline for mascaras, get those from their Volum express line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my new favorite mascaras! This definitely a mascara intended for a natural lengthening look, so don't expect too much of a thickening effect. This is probably the only drugstore mascara that has not flaked or smudged on me. I always have problems with smudging and flaking, so at the end of the day I would have raccoon eyes. But nope not for this one. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't weight down my lashes and it looks very natural. It doesn't clump and separates my lashes very nicely. I have tired other mascaras, but I always go back to this one. Also it comes off very easily with makeup remover and stays on all day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

sorry ladies...after reading so many positive reviews, i ran out and bought this. for me...it was TERRIBLE!!! my lashes were anything but full n' soft...even after just one coat. my lashes were stubby, clumpy and spikey looking. will not be buying this one again.