April 20, 2014 | 923 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This mascara is okay. Definitely more for people who are into the natural lashes look. I'm personally more of a fake lashes look kind of person so this mascara is eh. I'll keep it as an extra. Also, it smells TERRIBLE! I'll update on the staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

Lately I've been going for more of a natural look. Basically BB cream and mascara only. I'm sick of my mascaras that attempt to look like "false" lashes. So I decided to try a natural-look mascara and read all the reviews for Full n Soft and I bought it and I absolutely love it. So here are some pros and cons. Hope this helps others.

CONS
Ugly packaging (made me skeptical to purchase at first)
No real volumizing effects
Minimal length effects

***I have long lashes naturally***

PROS
Perfectly natural looking
True black coloring
No clumps what so ever (even after 3-4 coats)
No spidery effect
No flaking
No smuding
Easy to apply
Great seperation

This will be my new daily mascara. But, remember this is for a natural look. I'd still wear my DS blackout when going out but, for everyday use this is will become my go to product I'm sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ilove this mascara. It works great with my already long and thick lashes. It darkens them beautifully, holds a curl, doesn't flake or smudge, ugh it's just incredible. I like that it's not a big rubbery brush, those tend to make my lashes look clumpy. This mascara is build able for day or night looks. I hate the tube though, it looks cheap nd boring, especially for such a lovely product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a bad mascara. For me, this mascara provided just enough volume with a bit of length. It wasn't over the top, but it did me justice. The waterproof formula does work. I would suggest to take off any eyeliner and/or mascara not waterproof prior to putting on this mascara to prevent raccoon eyes. There are times when I've worn this to the pool/beach and I discovered I had raccoon eyes but it wasn't from this mascara...thank goodness. Also, this mascara definitely provides a "soft" texture after application. I do not feel my lashes are "crunchy." It's also very easy to take this mascara off! Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to take to the beach because I never go without mascara. Loved it. Good staying power, and two coats kept my lashes long, dark, defined. I love makeup butmy everyday standard is pared down: just mascara, tinted moisturizer, and a bit of lip color. This is perfect for summer days that involve the pool or beach.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by stephytu

Great mascara if you're going for a natural look. Unfortunately I have very ugly eyelashes :( Not long and curly at all so a lot of the dramatic mascaras make me look...dumb. But this mascara is great! You can layer it up to make it darker and it NEVER clumps!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lilyofthevalley47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overhyped. I have straight Asian lashes that will stay if curled and used with the right mascara (waterproof, usually) but this mascara brought my lashes down. Not to a complete non-curl but a flattened curl. Did barely anything for length and volume was so-so. I thought I was into natural lashes until this lol I have come to realize that the bigger the lashes the better. Would definitely not repurchase. Good thing its time is up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by twirlingswirlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have tried countless drugstore mascaras and although some provide length and others volume they all weigh my lashes down making them lose their curl. Curl is the most important thing I look for in a mascara and this one does not disappoint, it holds the curl all day and despite it being a waterproof formula I find it washes off effortlessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by purplemonkeygirl

Currently one of my fave mascaras. I like this better than Lancome Hypnose. I use with Dior Lash Pumping serum and it looks like I have falsies on. Doesn't clump and makes lashes really full and long. They really are soft too. I just recently tried Jordana and think the two are VERY similar, except the Jordana isn't waterproof. Both are awesome mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by cherrycordial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the mascara I always come back to. I'm a mascara junkie and I'm always looking at new ones. This one is the only one I have bought more than once. It holds curl when I can actually get some of my lashes to curl, and it's not too "fake" looking. I didn't give it a five because I still don't know if it's my HG- I will probably never know!