Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 2/21/2013 9:01:00 PM

Cheap, defines lashes without making you look like Tammy Faye Bakker, doesn't smudge. Love.

The only mascara that won't clump my eyelashes together, but will create good volume and length with a few extra coats applied one after the other. Don't let dry in between coats.
WON'T RUB OFF during the day! Easily removed with eye makeup remover.
Great drugstore Mascara!

on 2/5/2013 4:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

OMFG. HG. This is the most gorgeous thing! It gives the most natural looking lashes but makes them look fat and luscious! I have straight, thin lashes that point down, not the best but it's gotta do. But this is wonderful it keeps my curl all day, doesnt smudge, flakes or clumps and makes them nice and full, and it feels so soft :) (I see why they call it full 'n soft).
As I live in Australia make-up is so expensive and the crappy ones are around the $15 range. The mascara is generally $18.45 but as it was on sale it was $15.68 AUD, but that's an amazing price for an amazing product. I am literally INLOVE with this mascara and I'll forever repurchase it even it's not on sale :)

on 1/31/2013 10:53:00 AM

Perfect mascara. Cheap and makes my lashes look great. Not the most waterproof as I have cried it off before but it works when you sweat.

on 1/22/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara. I have to use waterproof in order to keep my long, straight lashes curled all day. It is very soft but still manages to hold a curl. It is definitely not as brittle as other mascaras. It thickens and lengthens and removes very easily with makeup remover. I don't have any problems with it smudging. I really love this mascara and hope that it is never discontinued!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! At least, I wish I do!!! It makes my short stubby Asian lashes look beautiful -- and trust me, it takes a miracle product for it to even look like I have lashes!

It's meant to give the user a very au naturale look while subtly enhancing your lashes. It both volumizes and lengthens. I loved using it. Loved.

I am SO sad to say I docked off 2 lippies from what could be my HG mascara because, despite its "waterprooof" title, SMUDGES ON ME SOOOOO MUCH! I layer it twice, maybe three times -- the same about I would layer my NOW HG mascara Colossal -- so maybe that's a layer too much. But I tried layering it once and it still smudged.

If Maybelline made this truly waterproof, this would 110% be my HG mascara for every day use. Perhaps others will have better luck with it!

on 1/16/2013 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Like many reviewers, I have also had problem with this so-called 'waterproof' mascara. It helped my naturally dark eyelashes pop even more but I couldn't go to the movies or theme parks without worrying about it smearing down my eyes, giving me raccoon eyes. I also wear contact lenses and, while it did not bother my contacts, my occasionally watery/allergy induced misty eyes proved to be stronger than the formula. If they made it a legit waterproof formula, I would buy this again. In the meantime, I'll just skip it and find myself another one.

on 1/14/2013 12:33:00 AM

I love this mascara! It does exactly what it says it will - leaves eyelashes very soft while adding volume. I haven't had any problem with clumping, flaking or smudging. It gives a subtle but finished look, if that makes sense! Would definitely recommend as an everyday mascara.

on 1/11/2013 1:09:00 PM

HG status here. I've been using this mascara for about 6 months. I have stick straight eyelashes so a mascara that can hold a curl is a must. A couple crimps on the eyelash curler, apply mascara (1-2 coats), and done. While this mascara doesn't build volume, it does hold a curl, while making your eyelashes look very natural. Definitely a good every day mascara and it holds the curl all day.

Unless they reformulate, I finally don't need to look for a new mascara anymore.

on 1/9/2013 1:39:00 AM

This is my HG mascara! I've been using it for at least a decade. I actually don't find that it makes my lashes look very full, but I am very happy with how well it holds a curl. I do not have issues with flakes, clumps, or smudging when using this product. This mascara performs the best for me if I use a fresh tube and apply it over eyelashes that I have curled with a heated eyelash curler. If I feel like my eyelashes don't look as luscious as I would like, I simply purchase a new tube. This is usually not an issue as it is often available in BOGO specials. I have tried several other mascaras both drugstore and HE, but this one remains my favorite and has been repurchased countless times. I hope that Maybelline never discontinues Full 'N Soft!