November 1, 2014 | 846 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by fudgebrownie19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in a sample size with my BB corrector/concealor kit, and loved it. I didn't wanna pay so much for an eye cream, so i strayed to other brands (body shop, clarins, shishedo, l'oreal, etc) and eventually had to come back to BB. This stuff rocks. It doesn't claim to work magic on dark eye rings, coz frankly, nothing really fixes that besides sleep and *gasp* giving up caffeine. this stuff makes my concealor just glide on, and more imptly, STAY ON. not happy with the jar concept, but i bought a cheap lil spatula thingy, and use that to get my daily dose of eye cream. my u/e skin's not terribly dry so i use it day and nite. 1 lippie off for price, but otherwise this is a great daily eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Nice product.I love the rich texture and the way that applies on my eye area.Has great moisturizing power without being heavy and oily.I ve noticed also that concealer goes on much more smoother and stays on longer when I use this.In terms of lines,wrinkles and dark circles haven't noticed much but still I enjoy a lot the moisturizing power of this eye cream and I have the feeling that my eye area looks much more "relaxed" and this is the main reason I like this product.I have to say that I get a discount as a make up artist,If I had to pay the full price......then I don't know....but since I have it I ll continue to buy this eye cream.I have nothing negative to say about this eye cream except the price,satisfies me completely

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by hatsumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update 12/13/13: If your only concern is hydration and a smoother canvas for your makeup, this is it. Unfortunately as I've gotten older, I have greater expectations for my eye cream and this one just doesn't cut it. It's a good basic eye cream for sure, but it has no long-term skincare benefits that I can see.

It hydrates and smoothes the eye area extremely well. So well, in fact, that my concealer no longer settles into the small little wrinkles under my eyes. This product, I believe, contains some kind of primer it in and that accounts for the smooth application of makeup. I don't have to put layers and layers of eye cream on anymore. I only need a dab of this eye cream for each eye and I'm done.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with this cream just recently. It makes my fine lines disappear and works great with the BB corrector and concealer kit. I don't mind the price, because a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ktdetails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Pros:
I love how this feels on my eyes - not greasy, or goopy - dries smooth and soft - I'm so happy when I put in on
Perfect prep for any concealer

Cons:
Wish it was cheaper - but I keep re-purchasing anyway
Wish is wasn't in an open jar - but oh well
Wish it did something more than moisturize (as if there really is an HG eye cream that makes aging reverse and dark circles go away forever - but I know there's no such thing)

UPDATE: currently using Ole Henriksen's Visual Truth Eye Cream - good stuff - it's only $45 bucks - it's organic - I like it better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by misscam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this product when I ordered my corrector and I've been hooked ever since. It's a MUST. I tried using other eye creams under my corrector to save money, but the difference is so dramatic, I just couldn't do it.

I have really, really bad dark circles, so I can use all the coverage I can get, but I'm usually stuck looking cakey. This product makes it all look so natural. Definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely product ... as Bobbi Brown says, it's indispensable under her concealer ... really makes the concealer stick to the undereye area and helps prevent concealer from settling into eye lines.I know some other women have had some sensitivity issues with this product but although my skin flares up at the slightest provocation, this eye cream has not caused that problem for me. In terms of quality, I can unquestionably recommend it though I'm taking one lippie off for the price as it's expensive and my experience has been that a jar doesn't last all that long.BTW--I've also tried BB's Extra Eye Balm and would recommend that women with dry skin use that cream at night and this one during the day because the BB concealer tended to slide off my skin with the Extra Eye Balm underneath. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by jemimapc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on my third jar of this cream. I have tried other brands in the past but now stick to this because for me it does everything I want it to. Nice consistency, no strong scent, makes a good base for easy concealer application and just feels good on my skin. Bit pricey, but lasts for ages because you only need to use a little each time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like the container bc its easier to use it as a primer w makeup, u dip the plastic end of your concealer brush into it to choose how much u want.

all it does is hydrate though and nothing else...but it hydrates well. but, you could probably just do the same thing with a good face cream. i wouldnt buy it again, the eye corrector works fine without this, and sometimes better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by michelle1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have been using this for about 6 months-it goes on nice-very moisturizing.Makes putting on the bobbi brown primer and concealer possible-as they are both kinda sticky.However i tried Shiseido's Bio Performace Super Eye Contour Cream and really prefer that-plumps up the area-makes applying concealer even easier-as well as is anti-aging-i like a cream that does several things at once :)-and it's packaging is more sanitary than the bobbi brown that came in a jar