MAC Enchantress Lipglass

4.4

on 3/7/2005 12:48:00 PM

I don't know how this is possible, but Enchantress is invisible on my lips. On my hand it looks a beautiful peach and all my other MAC l/g have been fairly opaque. But this one goes on like clear gloss with a pink tinge. It looks nice over lipstick but that's about it. Won't repurchase.

on 2/13/2005 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Lovely shimmery peach lipgloss. My new favorite and looks absolutely gorgeous on by itself!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this gloss! It gives my lips a nice neutral glow. This color is a neutral orange/bronzey color without frost. In the tube it is very similar to Precocious, but Enchantress is more orange and a bit deeper in color. Upon application, I realized they were very different; Enchantress is much more neutral. I love this color and certainly will repurchase! (PPP/LLL skin and semi-pigmented lips)

on 1/30/2005 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best lipglass ever! My every day staple. It's gorgeous. It's Pink Bronze pigment in a gloss form but 10000000X prettier. Complete HG status :)

on 1/30/2005 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this gloss!I am an ultra PPP and this looks just great on me. I like to wear this with Nars all about eve shadow and orgasm blush. A definite holy grail for me!

on 1/29/2005 8:40:00 PM

My coloring: FFF with olive undertones

Price: $16.50

This is one of the prettiest peachy shades that I own. Is a very light peach that give my highly pigmented lips a really nice YLBB look. Not overly shimmery(I despise glitter on lipgloss). These glosses can be sticky but I use vaseline lipbalm underneath and problem solved! Will repurchase again.

on 1/14/2005 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is Nymphette's peach cousin. I like this much better than Nymphette. I tend to grab this color when I can't really decide what to put on. Applied properly it can be a nice nude.

on 1/13/2005 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love this color so much! but it took me a while to find this... not all MAC counters had it. i hope it`s not a limited edition! the peachy shade really flatters any look.. good to wear any day & everyday :] love it, love it!! <3

on 1/6/2005 4:35:00 AM

A tad sticky, but I like the colour lots, and the shine is remarkable.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

aside from my fav gloss,prrr...i looooove this peachy/nude/gold lipglass!!! the color on the tube resembles a bit like lancome's JT in simmer...i love the scent....the texture is a bit sticky but its ok bcoz the staying power makes up for it...it goes sooo wonderfully on my C40/C5 skintone.....it comes in a .17 oz tube.....cant wait to try moonstone next!

Popular Lip Glosses