July 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Moisturizers - MAC - Strobe Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Glowing, dewy, radiant healthy skin. If you don't have this naturally, then strobe cream will fake it for you. I prefer to use it as a contour rather than over my entire face. I'm so impressed by this product because it's easy to use, doesn't harm my sensitive skin and actually delivers on it's promise to make skin glow. I hate to admit this, but this stuff is "mac crack"- I'm addicted and I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by raniee0616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few months now and I love it! I have a very sensitive skin which is prone to acnes so I'm very careful about what I put on my face. When I first bought this from MAC I was very hesitant to put it on because I thought i might break out my skin.

However it turned out to be my HG highlighter/moisturizing cream! I bought this to use with my Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation I recently purchased. Even though the foundation had a great coverage and was long lasting, it was way too dry for me to use it alone. I could feel the cracks at the end of the day and it literally pissed me out every time.

Ever since I started putting MAC strobe cream on my face prior to applying my foundation, I have never got that problem! It's just like miracle! It is really moisturizing and it smooths my skin out lil bit too.

I love it <3 It'll always be my HG moisturizer+highlighter.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Annike1991

Today, I went on the search for a product that could make my face 'pop'. I wanted something that could provide a healthy glow for my blase, blemished skin. I want to glow, dammit. I want to walk around looking photo-shopped!
As usual I turned to the trusted MAC, and I wasn't let down. A beautiful MAC make up artist suggested I try the Strobe Cream.
Adding a pea-size quantity to my studio fix fluid foundation yielded a gorgeous result. There's a nice 'airbrush' effect, and I did get that 'glow' I was after.
I also understand that strobe cream can be used as a moisturiser, so I'll definitely be giving that a try tonight. Don't we all love versatility!
Sure, MAC make up is expensive in Australia, but if the end result justifies the price tag, how much can one really complain?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by CeyRed4

I have always had issues with finding the right foundation that made my skin look flawless and airbrushed. I soon realised that just applying foundation to my skin wouldnt make this happen. I went to a MAC counter and asked for something to make my skin look brighter and less dull. The lady gave me a sample of this and i have never been so happy about a product in my life! It makes my skin look radiant and airbrushed. For the first time the other day a girl asked me what foundation i used and it made me feel good about myself.

I mix this with my foundation, also MAC, and it works brilliantly. I also used the MAC 187 brush to blend and it gives that perfect look to my face that i have always struggled to get. PERFECT =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

A bit pricey. I wanted something with light reflecting pigments that i could mix with my foundation to detract attention from my slightly scarred chin. This does it. I dont feel it is moisturising enough for my skin to use alone, so if i wanted to use just this then i would have to use my regular moisturiser and serum underneath. Lovely sheen to it, not too pearly which i hate. Really like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:09:00 AM More reviews by victoriassecrets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall, I do like this. It makes your skin look naturally radiant and blends in well. My only gripe is that you can only really notice it when first applied. It tends to disappear after half an hour. So I'd rather just use a normal moisturizer and separate highlighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by lwsege

Natural and multi-tasking highlighting cream. I am a normal to dry skin girl with fair skintone. This works tremendously while I want a subtle highlight on my cheekbone, bridge of my nose, cupid bone and chin. I also use it to mix with my BB cream or liquid foundation sometimes when I want a more luminous makeup look. A quick-tip from a makeup artist I known recommend to use it on my under-eye areas to neutralize the dark circle. Besides that, it works great when you want to take some studio pictures since it won't be too shine or sparkle under studio lighting.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

great moisturizer+cream highlighter.i mix it with my foundation for an inner glow effect and its awesome.never though that mac could make a descent skincare product :D
i will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Thank you MAC for making this mircale in a bottle. I don't care what it costs, for what it does it's pretty much cheap! I debated getting Strobe Liquid over the Cream but my skin has been so dry and tight I opted for the Cream version hoping it would bring my skin back to life. So happy I did. Not crazy about the smell at first but after 5 minutes I can't smell it at all. The cream is thick and might be heavy on some but I love it. It does do what it claims to do, de-stresses, soothes, makes dull skin look dewy and fresh. Brightens my skin so much that I almost convince myself that I got 8 hours of sleep! Now depends on your skin, you can either use it just as a highlighter or mix it with a foundation (never tried but I will) But if you are like me where your skin has lost all luster & is tight and dry....apply all over your face and down your neck and let it absorb before applying foundation. Sometimes I actually apply this over my tinted moisturizer or on its own. I'm not someone who is confident without my makeup but Strobe really helps. It will give anyone supermodel skin. I will repurchase once I run out. I've had it for 2 months and haven't reached the halfway mark.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

God this is an amazing moisturizer!! i wish they made a version of it without the peral crap in it, theres alot of anti oxidents and cell communicating ingredients that make your skin look your best<3 i love it but please mac come out with a nonperal version