September 30, 2014 | 1961 users online

Concealers - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by cfed

ive used this product on and off for years and i always end up going back to this. i tend to break out in the T zone of my face and no matter how red my breakouts are, it always does an excellent job at hiding them. plus, i never have to touch up during the day. i dont know if it helps clear them up, because with any makeup it will clog your pores. but i do think it might help prevent breakouts. i always use it on the sides of my nose to make my skin tone more even and i never breakout there anymore (i dont even remember the last time i had a breakout there), and thats where i tend to be more oily. overall, great product and very affordable. it also works as a decent eyeprimer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by nabz

Good coverage - highly pigmented, covers scars, redness and dark marks very well. I took 2 lippie off because i don't think it does much difference to breakouts. it neither dries it out, nor does it help to reduce the swelling. on certain bumps, it actually makes it much bigger and painful. Choice of color is very limited. I would buy this again for the purpose of covering scars and marks but not to treat breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by TiffCarrillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Contains salicylic acid.
Did help minimize my blemishes quicker.
I think there are 3 different shades I'm the lightest shade which has yellow undertones it's ideal for my skin tone.
Medium to full coverage.
Creamy consistency.
Although it's meant for blemishes I use it for my under eye area and it covers well and doesn't irritate my eyes in any way.
Affordable.
Lasted me about 2 months.
The only downside is the applicator it's not very sanitary but it doesn't bother me too much.
I purchased mine at Target for around $10

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by strawberryswing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried at least 5 drugstore concealers and this one is one of the best! This concealer covers up blemishes and acne marks very well. The consistency is a bit thick so be careful of applying this concealer on b/c it can get cakey. I found it easier to apply this concealer with my fingertips b/c of it's consistency. If you want better results with this concealer I would use it with the Almay Clear Complexion Foundation! I use both together and my face looks flawless. (: This concealer lasts about 5 - 6 hours, but with primer it lasts even longer. I would definitely recommend this concealer to those who have acne. This concealer contains salicylic acid, but I don't believe makeup products with acne fighting ingredients do anything. I think the salicylic acid is there to just prevent you from getting acne. I haven't broken out from the concealer or foundation and I've been using both for a little over a month now. The only problem I have with this concealer is the packaging. I wish all drugstore concealers were packaged in tubes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jaimeramone28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This, overall, is an OK concealer. I love how it has 1% salacylic acid, so it can be used as a spot treatment + concealer in one. This has good coverage, especially on dried-out skin. My other concealer wouldn't cover scabby skin AT ALL. However...there are only three shades available, so this does not really go too well with my skin tone. It looks like there are dark slightly areas on my face from where they are. It's a little cakey, if that makes sense. I guess I wish it were more of a liquid makeup. It just looks too makeup-y for me. It doesn't blend in enough with my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this concealer it matches my skin to the t!!! And definitely improves my skin tremendously it looks natural and gives my skin a flawless finish my favorite concealer for life!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this concealer! It blended very well! And concealed like magic! Best concealer I have ever used! I tried the Clinique All About Eyes concealer and that blended awfully and was very sticky! This is amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Erinscool16

I usually stick to high end concealers because drugstores usually lack in quality when it comes to them, but I actually like this concealer. If you want to cover a particular blemish, I reccomend tapping the product on the blemish with your finger rather than rubbing. This tecnique covers is very nicely. I have noticed that this does help my breakouts go away a little faster, and it deffinitely does not make my skin any worse. I deffinitely reccomend this product, especially for the price! I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this concealer - it's easy to apply, looks natural after blends with my BB cream. he only problem with this is I think it make post-blemish spots worse - don't let them heal.

other than that - it stays on for a long time, don't stray. don't have to re-apply several times which is very helpful.

need to find another strong concealer for post-blemish spots though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dollyrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great acne concealer for around $8 but don't use it for under eyes bc it has salicylic acid in it and can be drying. The color selection is very little but I found a perfect match by purchasing two different colors (med/light and medium) and blending them together. Product last forever, I think I've purchased it twice in one year but not bc it ran out but bc I don't like old make-up. I also like to mix this stuff w/ MAC studio fix concealer. It does dry quick so you have to blend it right away. I'm always looking for other great acne concealer/healers in one and I find myself always coming back to this one.